28 47.46%
  • keep that chit

13 22.03%
  • adopt it away

4 6.78%
  • move to mexico and leave her behind

14 23.73%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

if you find out your girl pregnant with a retarded kid

Would you...

beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    depends if its a daughter.

son or abortion crew**

stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's just bad karma

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would never give my son away. For any reason
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you can see before giving birth if he has any problems like that

abortion, it is a hard hard life to take care of kids with down syndrome or etc
    ~~Cardio Bunny ~~ Eastern European ~~

calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    defo abort, enough retards in the world already ded fukkn srs fukk having to look after a retard

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    I’m against abortion in general but exception for serious defects. And yes I would abort.

vocaroo.com/18BduFIdv7YR TomWanks's Avatar
    TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It would be absolutely awful, and I would feel like a complete genetic failure for fathering a retarded child (obviously would have to make another one) but I'm not such a spineless piece of chit that I would just denounce my entire moral belief system and abortion-murder it or relegate it to rot in the foster care system because the rest of my life was going to become more difficult over it.

I seem to remeber a certain miscer who parented a child with down syndrome and they're honestly one of the most pleasant and relatable posters on this forum. I imagine struggling so intensely gives a person a certain kind of perspective that most modern *******s lack because they would just abortion-murder it or absolve themselves of any responsibility by giving it away.

You can overcome anything, but you can't ever get your phuckin' soul back once you give that chit away and I think murdering your unborn child or putting it in a system rife with sexual, emotional, and physical abuse because it would be inconvenient are two things that pretty much guarantee that you won't ever be the same person again.

piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) piramparam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    It would be absolutely awful, and I would feel like a complete genetic failure for fathering a retarded child (obviously would have to make another one) but I'm not such a spineless piece of chit that I would just denounce my entire moral belief system and abortion-murder it or relegate it to rot in the foster care system because the rest of my life was going to become more difficult over it.

I seem to remeber a certain miscer who parented a child with down syndrome and they're honestly one of the most pleasant and relatable posters on this forum. I imagine struggling so intensely gives a person a certain kind of perspective that most modern *******s lack because they would just abortion-murder it or absolve themselves of any responsibility by giving it away.

You can overcome anything, but you can't ever get your phuckin' soul back once you give that chit away and I think murdering your unborn child or putting it in a system rife with sexual, emotional, and physical abuse because it would be inconvenient are two things that pretty much guarantee that you won't ever be the same person again.
    Its a tough call for sure. But even if you choose to not abort, hes/hers life would be chit. I wouldnt want my child to be a outcast that never gets to experience relationships and stuff. He would be lonely as hell, its a sad phucking life to live.

34erf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 34erf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 34erf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 34erf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 34erf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 34erf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 34erf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 34erf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 34erf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 34erf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 34erf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im moving to mexico nikka

TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your Dad kept you... How did that work out?

I'm all seriousness, it is still a human life and a deserving of the same respect of a fully functioning person. I know some parents of children with issues and even though it is hard and extra work, they love them with all their heart and don't regret having them at all.

TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by piramparam View Post
    Its a tough call for sure. But even if you choose to not abort, hes/hers life would be chit. I wouldnt want my child to be a outcast that never gets to experience relationships and stuff. He would be lonely as hell, its a sad phucking life to live.
    That's a reasonably valid point-- I am definitely thinking about myself and my own moral outlook, rather than the actual life the child would live.

Phuck man, that's kind of a doozy. Because something like Downs Syndrome isn't really so terrible I suppose-- I mean there are literally Down Syndrome models and Downs Syndrome anti-abortion advocates and whatnot. I don't think it's quite as bleak as you've described. But what about people who have like severe genetic disorders: wheelchair bound, incontent, screaming randomly, no ability to dress themselves or relieve themselves, no ability to speak, no control over their own bodies.

Phuck what a painful thought experiment. I guess my only answer is I would just pray it didn't happen to me and that I didn't have to face that choice because I'm afraid I might be a coward about it.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tough question. I was gonna dive deep into it but maybe not, no need for that, imma enjoy my Sunday instead lol.

I’ll think about difficult life changing decisions when and if I actually need to go trough **** like that
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
    Your Dad kept you... How did that work out?

I'm all seriousness, it is still a human life and a deserving of the same respect of a fully functioning person. I know some parents of children with issues and even though it is hard and extra work, they love them with all their heart and don't regret having them at all.
    I’m not sure about that. Yes I believe they love them with all their heart. But deep down I think they might regret it.

Parental regret is just not something people can admit to others or even to themselves. There are a lot of parental regret anonymous messaging boards though. Because that is the only place you could maybe talk about regret. It’s a huge taboo.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    I’m not sure about that. Yes I believe they love them with all their heart. But deep down I think they might regret it.

Parental regret is just not something people can admit to others or even to themselves. There are a lot of parental regret anonymous messaging boards though. Because that is the only place you could maybe talk about regret. It’s a huge taboo.
    I don't think struggling with a difficult decision is 100% proof that you regret it though. I imagine if I went through that, I would need to vent about it in some dark corner of the internet one day. I would probably feel bad about it afterwards and go full Bradley and scrub the posts, but not everyone is that savvy.

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy22 View Post

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post

Sloots gonna sloot. Not surprised I am.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prob abort and retry

Sucks but it’s a personal decision. I need good able-bodied kids to help out with the future homestead
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

Originally Posted by CodyZellery View Post
    So you would keep it??

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Conservative forum.

Poll swinging Liberal.

Checks out.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy22 View Post

a lot of miscers dont approve of abortion

but of course capital punishment is acceptable

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I never had a gf
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Technically

its hard
    to get my
    hand pregnant
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ULTRA MAGA
    LTC CREW

OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Abort it.

It takes a certain level of selfishness to know that your kid is going to come out retarded and won’t ever be able to live without constant care/supervision but still decide to keep it. You think you’re doing the kid a favor? Foh
    USAF Vet Crew
    Pureblood Crew
    lol at mudbloods crew
    MTC convert

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would abort it in a second. And I have a one year old baby that I adore with all my heart so I know what it's like to have a child.
    Never neg first but always neg back crew

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are already so many kids without parents, thousands in the US houses in juvenile prisons just because there are not enough foster care homes. Why make everyone's lives harder.

I say make sure the abortion is done as painlessly as possible. Propofol is the only anesthesia that prevents any pain from being felt even when apparently unconscious. Ask about the procedure and make sure they are not just ripping limbs off one at a time. There are ways to get it out and kill it quickly.

Also, births are much more medically expensive and dangerous than abortions on average.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my little bro has asbergers. Love him to death. His life is still valuable despite the challenges and mental deficits. We thought he would be blind and completely mentally retarded before he was born, but thankfully he was not.

Keep.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would kill it 1000%, but lol at thinking the dad has any choice in the matter.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I hadn't adopted an autistic child maybe my answer would be different. We didn't know he had autism we adopted him at birth.. I'm happy to take care of him for the rest of my life especially knowing how people treat the disabled.. can't have him near cops or anything because he wouldn't follow commands..

He's non verbal and he stims and looks generally adgetated in stressful situations he's 10

I wouldn't abort

RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CodyZellery View Post
    have you actually spent time with people born with the down syndrome or that are paralyzed and stuff ? I was a volunteer for special olympics as a teen, they try to make them happy, but their parents live revolve around taking care of them, they become old and have to put them in special institutions. most of them never find love and can´t accomplish careers and stuff like normal people, it is also hard for them to live independent. problems with their health declining much much faster are already known

why would i want this for my child ? you´re an idiot

Originally Posted by Shysty021 View Post
    a lot of miscers dont approve of abortion

but of course capital punishment is acceptable
    hypocrites 100% and pretty low iq

most of them have no idea about where they stand
    ~~Cardio Bunny ~~ Eastern European ~~