Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool Studied the bible for a few years & went to a church now a cop is watching me

Hey yall! I became a born again christian years ago thanks to this section after having a few of my questions regarding christianity answered here. I've studied the bible and I've read books and I've watched many DVDs on creation, prophecy, end of times, Dead Sea scrolls, etc. Its fun for me to study in fact I'm far more knowledged on the subject than pretty much all the members of the church I went to. I didnt like going to the churches in my area because it is filled with extremely phony people!! They arent even sure with themselves if they are saved I bet.. Anyway, I went to bible study for my first time and I was much more advanced than them all and these were all people who grew up in the church and believe it or not there was one dude who was becoming a pastor too... there were many older folks approaching me and complimenting me for having passion for christianity when people my age just do not care anymore. I was even offered a missionary job in Italy and these people hardly knew me.... I didnt accept it. The guy who was wishing to become a pastor was pretty jealous I can tell and he asks for my help & gives me a little email address & asks me to write it because he has questions. So I get home and I start writing him and the person responding back in the emails is obviously someone else I believe but I said nothing. The question the person asked was "is jesus really the messiah or was he just a very wise man" and I'm like "dude you should know that already..." and I wrote over 600 words carefully explaining the answer in case he didnt... next thing you know, no one is replying back from the email again. You guys think he tried getting a cop to investigate me doing what hes guilty of? (Phony)... that church was just not for me!!! Peace

AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wat
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******

Rawdog Crew

Neg bitter/self-hating FA threads/posts on sight

3x mod neg survivor

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is this forum a breeding ground for mental illness?
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like OP has paranoid personality disorder. Trust me on this, get some psych help before it gets worse. I had a friend who has this and it gets worse as you get older you start thinking everyone is watching or spying you will need meds and avoid watching conspiracy videos.

hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChaliHo View Post
    Sounds like OP has paranoid personality disorder. Trust me on this, get some psych help before it gets worse. I had a friend who has this and it gets worse as you get older you start thinking everyone is watching or spying you will need meds and avoid watching conspiracy videos.
    I'm in the wrong state because I know plenty about the bible and people were jealous of me over the good attention I received from my peers? I dont believe I'm being spied on but that kid sure did give me a cop's email. It's called setting someone up...

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hidingwithmusic View Post
    I'm in the wrong state because I know plenty about the bible and people were jealous of me over the good attention I received from my peers? I dont believe I'm being spied on but that kid sure did give me a cop's email. It's called setting someone up...
    bro you are not making any sense, why would they be jealous because you know the bible?

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey yall! I became a born again christian years ago thanks to this section after having a few of my questions regarding christianity answered here. I've studied the bible and I've read books and I've watched many DVDs on creation, prophecy, end of times, Dead Sea scrolls, etc. Its fun for me to study in fact I'm far more knowledged on the subject than pretty much all the members of the church I went to. I didnt like going to the churches in my area because it is filled with extremely phony people!! They arent even sure with themselves if they are saved I bet.. Anyway, I went to bible study for my first time and I was much more advanced than them all and these were all people who grew up in the church and believe it or not there was one dude who was becoming a pastor too... there were many older folks approaching me and complimenting me for having passion for christianity when people my age just do not care anymore. I was even offered a missionary job in Italy and these people hardly knew me.... I didnt accept it. The guy who was wishing to become a pastor was pretty jealous I can tell and he asks for my help & gives me a little email address & asks me to write it because he has questions. So I get home and I start writing him and the person responding back in the emails is obviously someone else I believe but I said nothing. The question the person asked was "is jesus really the messiah or was he just a very wise man" and I'm like "dude you should know that already..." and I wrote over 600 words carefully explaining the answer in case he didnt... next thing you know, no one is replying back from the email again. You guys think he tried getting a cop to investigate me doing what hes guilty of? (Phony)... that church was just not for me!!! Peace
    Please tell me, that's a copypasta.

Or maybe a summary odf a Seinfeld episode?

Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    All I wanted was a pepsi, just one pepsi. But she wouldn't give it to me....

bro you are not making any sense, why would they be jealous because you know the bible?
    He liked the attention he got from the older members of the church before I got there & I saw it in his eyes hes up to something once I was offered the paid trip to do missionary work in Italy. Not ANYONE gets offered to do missionary work, only the dedicated members who are passionate about studying the bible. He was an extremely phony kid who is pretending for attention & the members of the church were able to see my faith is very genuine.

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have some across a lot of fake pastors, and I would be aware of them, because, they are working for themselves not for Gods glory. Rebuke them and shake off the dust on your shoes and move forward.
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -MS Paint/Chop crew
    -GIF crew
    -Tradie crew
    -No mask/vaccine crew

Neg on site for reddit and tiktok threads dedsrs

He liked the attention he got from the older members of the church before I got there & I saw it in his eyes hes up to something once I was offered the paid trip to do missionary work in Italy. Not ANYONE gets offered to do missionary work, only the dedicated members who are passionate about studying the bible. He was an extremely phony kid who is pretending for attention & the members of the church were able to see my faith is very genuine.
    So why would he set u up with a cop? What dirt do you have that you are worried he is setting you up? Thats confusing.

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So why would he set u up with a cop? What dirt do you have that you are worried he is setting you up? Thats confusing.
    Bro it's illegal to be a Christian in 52 counties, I had a friend who was a missionary going on a mission into some hostile environment, if the places he was going found him out he could have been in serious troubles. Just for sharing the word.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is in a cult.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Where I'm from the people here arent very smart. They just cant see the big picture.. we're talking south louisiana here! i guess that kid wanted cops involved because that's the only revenge he could think of. He wasn't thinking. I guess he wanted to piss me off. I cant be thrown in jail lol. for going to church? I've done nothing

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where I'm from the people here arent very smart. They just cant see the big picture.. we're talking south louisiana here! i guess that kid wanted cops involved because that's the only revenge he could think of. He wasn't thinking. I guess he wanted to piss me off. I cant be thrown in jail lol. for going to church? I've done nothing
    Is jesus really the messiah or was he just a very wise man?
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    Bro it's illegal to be a Christian in 52 counties, I had a friend who was a missionary going on a mission into some hostile environment, if the places he was going found him out he could have been in serious troubles. Just for sharing the word.
    Is this for real?

Is this for real?
    Yup even had to create hidden means of communication so our missionary friend over seas wouldnt be exposed.

XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The pastor that I listen to online is banned from 30 countries. Soon it will be illegal to be a Christian.
    Isaiah 45:22-23. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Catholicism debunked
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179267571

Pure blood

Originally Posted by XcelerateNYC View Post
    The pastor that I listen to online is banned from 30 countries. Soon it will be illegal to be a Christian.
    Why?

XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why?
    He preaches hard against the sodomites.
    Isaiah 45:22-23. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Catholicism debunked
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179267571

Pure blood

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Having a knowledge of The Bible doesn’t make you a Christian
    It’s awesome that you do, but I’ve seen many walk away from God because they truly never had a relationship with Him, & never really understood what it means to be a follower of Christ..

Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    Yup even had to create hidden means of communication so our missionary friend over seas wouldnt be exposed.
    So 52 countries make it against the law? So what happens if they catch you promoting Christianity? is it against all religions or just Christianity?

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not reading a book
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He's from the grammar police and is going to arrest you for your lack of paragraphing.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So 52 countries make it against the law? So what happens if they catch you promoting Christianity? is it against all religions or just Christianity?
    All religions except one

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WTF did I just read?

Originally Posted by Hnbn1 View Post
    All religions except one
    Which one?

Which one?
    The nwo one.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP getting raped in prison (and loving it)

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    He's from the grammar police and is going to arrest you for your lack of paragraphing.

Lol’d
    "Too stupid to even figure out the subtitles of trolling." - Vickissick07