BillBunter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ending my first cut, some help needed pls.

Ive been cutting for 17 days on an average of 2000 calories a day. I have lost nearly 6lb which works out at about 2.5lb per week.

I want to up my calories now to gain muscle but im not too sure what to up them to?

This is the first time i have tracked macros so i do not know what my maintenance is, all i know is that i lost 2.5 pounds per week at 2000 calories.

Im a hard gainer so dont want to go crazy on the calories and put on too much fat, can anyone advise on how much i should up them to?

Also do i increase them gradually or just jump from what im on now?

Thanks.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I suspect a large chunk of that was water weight which will come back when you start eating normally again. I would continue for another 2 weeks or so and then come back to maintenance if you want to lock in a genuine 6lb fat loss.

If you have a firm idea of maintenance calories, there is no reason you can't end a cut just by moving directly to maintenance. You don't suddenly regain fat - although like I said, you could regain water weight so you have to be ready for that.