Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

woman's multivitamin vs man's?

so i've been taking this womans vitamin supplement because it was superior to the man's one at the same price, way more vitamins compared to mans one.

what's the main difference between man's and woman's vitamin supplements?

here are the ingridients Per Portion * RI
    Vitamin D 5 μg 100%
    Vitamin E 32 mg 267%
    Vitamin K 13 μg 170%
    Vitamin C 40 mg 50%
    Thiamine 6.3 mg 573%
    Riboflavin 6.3 mg 450%
    Niacin 12.5 mg 78%
    Vitamin B6 6.3 mg 450%
    Folic acid 200 μg 100%
    Vitamin B12 260 μg 10 400%
    Biotin 75 μg 150%
    Pantothenic acid 25 mg 417%
    Calcium 175 mg 22%
    Iron 7 mg 50%
    Zinc 7.5 mg 75%
    Copper 0.25 mg 25%
    Selenium 50 μg 91%
    Chromium 48 µg 120%
    Per Portion
    Korean Ginseng Extract 1 g
    Grape Seed Extract 312 mg
    Royal Jelly 38.25 mg
    Alpha-lipoic acid 12.75 mg
    Citrus Bioflavonoids 12.5 mg
    Choline 12.5 mg
    Bromelain 6.25 mg
    Inositol 6.25 mg
    Lipase 6.25 mg
    Papain 6.25 mg
    Beta Carotene 1.5 mg
    Co-Enzyme Q10 1.25 mg
    Amylase 1.25 mg
    Lutein 250 µg

i'm taking 2 per day, is there a risk for any of these ingredients to become toxic in the body if i keep taking 2 daily? (especally iron)

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That would depend on how iron you get from food
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    That would depend on how iron you get from food
    what about the others?

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Datboileg View Post
    what about the others?
    i would look at the types of vitamins and minerals

for example, if the zinc or magnesium end with "oxide" stay away.

if the vitamin e starts with "dl" stay away, it is synthetic and has a poor (if any) absorption rate.

same goes with the ALA for example, it is likely the s and not the r lipoic (which is natural). if your body can't absorb the nutrients it wont be of much use.

i'd look for an iron free formula and use liver tabs as an iron source. you'll absorb what you need and it wont get toxic. I've been through periods of dieting when i was taking 30 plus liver tabs a day for months. zero issues. (i like the beverly brand which bodybuilding .com happens to carry)

Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    i would look at the types of vitamins and minerals

for example, if the zinc or magnesium end with "oxide" stay away.

if the vitamin e starts with "dl" stay away, it is synthetic and has a poor (if any) absorption rate.

same goes with the ALA for example, it is likely the s and not the r lipoic (which is natural). if your body can't absorb the nutrients it wont be of much use.

i'd look for an iron free formula and use liver tabs as an iron source. you'll absorb what you need and it wont get toxic. I've been through periods of dieting when i was taking 30 plus liver tabs a day for months. zero issues. (i like the beverly brand which bodybuilding .com happens to carry)
    why stay away from zinc and magensesium oxide?

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    poor absorption, little if any.

magnesium oxide is often used to relieve constipation

MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yep I have read other forum threads where people say to stay away from the oxide!

Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    poor absorption, little if any.

magnesium oxide is often used to relieve constipation
    what if they're taken along with food? doesn't that improve absorbtion?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women's contains iron. A men's multi should never contain iron.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

what if they're taken along with food? doesn't that improve absorbtion?
    it wouldn't