Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Latinowarrior3 View Post
    It's a good thing. We should care about our fellow Americans and ensuring the low end of our society has a livable wage.
    168 hrs in a week, if you’re the “low end” of society but aren’t willing to work more than 40 hrs a week as well as expand your skill set to make you a more desirable and better paid employee then you don’t deserve any sympathy. Every single person should strive to work bar none at least 60 hours a week if not more, 40 hr work week and a minimum wage in a hindrance to society.

guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) guest89 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    there will not be job losses

if there are massive job losses then who is going to spend money at these places that just fired everyone?

don't believe koch propaganda
    Me. I primarily shop at local owned businesses. If they have to lay off employees due to a minimum wage increase I'll just throw them more support.

You have to realize minimum wage hikes are only going to negatively affect honest small business owners.

I know for a fact that when Obamacare hit a lot of people just cut their workers hours. Another popular option was hire Asian or Hispanic illegal immigrants and pay them cash under the table. You can basically pay an immigrant 10$ an hour cash for an insanely good work ethic. And you don't have to pay insurance, into social security, or any other benefits. Minimum wage fluctuations are irrelevant. Overtime wages are irrelevant if they go over 40h. You don't have to worry about set breaks from work, Etc.

The laborer is super happy because $10 an hour cash is an insane amount of money for them. They don't have to pay taxes. Etc.

mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    minimum wage increase is going to make the average wage less valuable

pretty soon my $21/hour will be minimum wage wtf
    || rope before cope ||

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's how it is in my home country. It's a better system than what the left is proposing, but the best system is taking a look at COL and adjusting minimum wage for that area. Minimum wage as it stands now is too little to live on in NYC, but in Mobile Alabama you'd be doing ok, and at $15 an hour you'd be balling.

Example.

https://www.trulia.com/p/al/mobile/5...09--1009574521

The mortgage on that house is less than $400 a month, which is 1/3rd of what you'd make on minimum wage.

That same house where I live would be about $700k.

Also, who actually makes minimum wage? Even at my first job, McDonald's, they started me at higher than minimum wage.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

Mountaineer92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mountaineer92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mountaineer92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mountaineer92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mountaineer92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mountaineer92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mountaineer92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mountaineer92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mountaineer92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mountaineer92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mountaineer92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    isnt it amazing republicans put forward these ideas and bills when they dont have the power or support in congress to do it?

jfl fking morons you keep taking their bait.
    Lin Wood and CNN whats the difference

Latinowarrior3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Latinowarrior3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Latinowarrior3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Latinowarrior3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Latinowarrior3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Latinowarrior3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Latinowarrior3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Latinowarrior3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Latinowarrior3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Latinowarrior3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Latinowarrior3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    168 hrs in a week, if you’re the “low end” of society but aren’t willing to work more than 40 hrs a week as well as expand your skill set to make you a more desirable and better paid employee then you don’t deserve any sympathy. Every single person should strive to work bar none at least 60 hours a week if not more, 40 hr work week and a minimum wage in a hindrance to society.
    What? I worked 40 hours a week at a 9-5 until I graduated out of it. Now I work 3-4 hours a day during the work week.

I still want people in the lower class to have a decent life.
    Red for life

deadwoodgregg fan club

Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with it I think. My only concern would be that hose companies close up shop and head to Mexico or something
    Hey gideon! Ive been looking at your wall, its pretty frickin sickening bro.

Liberalism is cancer.

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like it.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    That's how it is in my home country. It's a better system than what the left is proposing, but the best system is taking a look at COL and adjusting minimum wage for that area. Minimum wage as it stands now is too little to live on in NYC, but in Mobile Alabama you'd be doing ok, and at $15 an hour you'd be balling.

Example.

https://www.trulia.com/p/al/mobile/5...09--1009574521

The mortgage on that house is less than $400 a month, which is 1/3rd of what you'd make on minimum wage.

That same house where I live would be about $700k.

Also, who actually makes minimum wage? Even at my first job, McDonald's, they started me at higher than minimum wage.
    Agreed, can't get behind any Federal minimum wage plan until it takes into account COL for the area.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The wage increase will just come at the cost of the consumer.

CEOs might even get a raise (at the cost of the consumer, since prices are already going up, whats a few more cents...)

Mirin' profit mogging of these CEOs

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    THE SPIRIT OF THE BAYONET: The will to meet and destroy the enemy in hand-to-hand combat is the spirit of the bayonet. It springs from the fighter's confidence, courage, and grim determination, and is the result of vigorous training. Through training, the fighting instinct of the individual soldier is developed to the highest point. The will to use the bayonet first appears in the trainee when he begins to handle it with facility, and increases as his confidence grows.

PITA21 is not very helpful. (-500) PITA21 is not very helpful. (-500) PITA21 is not very helpful. (-500) PITA21 is not very helpful. (-500) PITA21 is not very helpful. (-500) PITA21 is not very helpful. (-500) PITA21 is not very helpful. (-500) PITA21 is not very helpful. (-500) PITA21 is not very helpful. (-500) PITA21 is not very helpful. (-500) PITA21 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Mike1991 View Post
    Seems kinda fair tbh.

No reason these companies pay their CEOs etc.. Millions of dollars a year and cannot even give their workers a liveable wage.

Would also help level up the playing field a little for smaller businesses to compete. Not sure what the states is like but because of this Corona chit all of the small businesses are being forced to shutdown while the massive corporations continue to operate unaffected or even benefitting from this pandemic

Yeah I’m sure tens of millions of Americans investors in the market want a 100k a year third rate ceo making huge company decisions in a company with a billion+ market cap. Not the best guy money can buy, why not just hire bargain Joe working man? I’m sure that won’t scare off investors causing a mass selloff at best or destroy the company at worst.

You people do not understand the real world but are destined to destroy it. I walked in Walmart this week and they had at least 30 self checks with 2 people watching them and maybe 4 cashiers. What’s next? With the left try to make automation illegal?

Making $10 is worst than making $15 an hour but making 0 is worst than 10. You idiots exist to purge

So what now, Ban automation?? Well nobodies going to be opening a new business with your retarded rules. A decent amount will close because they’re forced to pay for inflated labor

The ones that survive will pass on the price to consumers and this will extend to all the normal places of demand with a limited supply (housing/cars/goods/services/gas/food/utilities)

The $15 min wage worker can now afford a small apartment/car payment/iPhone without shacking up with 2 roommates thanks to the wage increase and thanks to banned automation his job is safe, the law now government required 40 hour work week for an employee in this world. However all his other coworkers that weren’t laid off can now also afford that stuff too driving up the rent costs until again they can’t afford it, and have to shack up with 3 roommates again. The company is now increasing the the prices and lost half of it’s net profit and cut 50% staff to counter balance. No need for all those employees with less customers and product moving. Customers are more picky with the increases in prices. Thousands are spending less and cutting certain luxury purchases.

Then the governments start putting in rent control because the unfair landlords raised prices due to 2 people applying for every apartment... however no worries. 1 person can now get the price locked in, the other is SOL but oh well. Due to not being able to profit with the new rent control law many companies providing cheaper housing complexes are now closed due to the increases unities/business costs and being unable to raise rent prices to meet them. Many complexes have become unkempt slums or have been abandoned and uninhabitable. Due to the rules no companies build more new apartment complexes. Now 3 people are applying for every 1 available apartment. Builders build luxury apartments or build elsewhere to evade the rules, leasers still in business have a ton of applicants to pick from. While they can’t increase the prices they damn well can pick the applicant making 100k (spoiler alert it’s not the Walmart guy now making minimum “livable” wage)

Eventually a non retard is elected and removes these retarded policies , things get better but because of the cascading effects rent prices are still too high making only $15 an hour and you still have 2/1 ratio of applicants to housing.

Workers now demands livable wage of $20 an hour

Rinse repeat

So let me tell you something, you’re a parasite, a moron, a retard and I mean among one of the most mouth breathing, low rate filths disgusting spreading this garbage around the world that actively reverses the single greatest concept in history that yes could even allow a retard like you live moderately comfortably and either you do proving my point or you’re a pussy. Phuck your minimum wage and livable wage nonsense and phuck all those fake republicans who think manually changing a dollar amount will be anything more than a determinant to not only the people is geared to help but society at large. The result, as usually when the government steps in is money out of yours and mines pockets in form of inflation, taxes or some other means which is ALWAYS counter productive in the long run

The only goal of this crap is equality, because when it comes to fruition we will all be equally living in chitty conditions without picking from 3 pairs of shoes at the government community marketplace like they do in Cuba
    Last edited by PITA21; 02-28-2021 at 05:22 AM.
    Bringing the latest non-partisan news, analysis, and opinions to the Misc.

"Facts don't care about Trumpers feelings"

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PITA21 View Post
    LMAO.

Oh lawd....
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

"We're headed into a Dark Winter"
    /watch?v=_Zzeh5F7NSo&feature=emb_title

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    there will not be job losses

if there are massive job losses then who is going to spend money at these places that just fired everyone?

don't believe koch propaganda
    How about math then...

^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mountaineer92 View Post
    isnt it amazing republicans put forward these ideas and bills when they dont have the power or support in congress to do it?

Interesting point, it kind of also highlights how divisive and stupid our two party system is. People should care more about issues than party allegiance, as should politicians.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    How about math then...

I'm completely against Hawley proposal but this image is retarded at best.

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    common sense min wage increase

and that's why it won't pass
    I think it would be more effective to pressure every woke business that promotes BLM/LGBT/feminist through virtue signaling to put their money where their mouth is and raise their minimum wage to $15.

In reality they’ll just push the cost back on the consumer though + cut jobs/hours, but it would be nice if being woke had consequences for these companies and let the Marxists they try to appease have their ways with them.

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This may be the dumbest wage legislation idea I've heard yet.

All in showmanship attempt to make it look like Hawley is looking after the lower-wage workers, with some form of hero persona..

Dudes an academic lawyer, who's never worked in the real business world.

So on one 1/4 mile strip you have a McDonalds, burger king, wendy's, popeyes Arby's, sonic, dunkin, and on the corner a chick fila

on plazas behind it you have Buffalow wild wings, outback steakhouse, bone fish grill, Applebees, and Ihop

Now on this particular strip, the McDonalds, Dunkin, and wendy's are franchise owners - so they are small businesses. No new wage requirement.

Burger King and popeyes are both company stores- owned by restaurant brands international. must comply with new wage requirement.

Now the Arby's and sonic are both corporate stores, owned by inspire brands and having to pay the new minimum wage- who is also making money of the dunkin franchise that is an inspire brand affiliate - but not having to pay the new minimum wage.

Now the dunkin is owned by one dude making bank, he owns about 4 other franchise concepts - and keeps all the money to himself, while the corporate stores actually have a much broader spectrum of wealth sharing among many people, and private shareholders.

The chic fil a has its store operated by an owner-operator- channeling payroll through his entity - so they are cool, they get to dodge the bullet, and continue with their lowest average wage in the industry.

The Buffalo wild wings is also an inspire brand owned location- they pay the new minimum wage- and right beside it the outback is an owner-operator gig by bloomin brands they don't - and right beside that is a bone fish owned and operated by bloomin brands - they do have to pay it

So the already chaotic hard to staff industry just got harder- the employees at the McDonald's franchise quit and move to the higer wage sonic next door since it's corporate-owned- who by the way applies price pressure now because they can-

The franchise owner is forced to wage increase to match the billion-dollar corporate-owned store's min wage requirement.

Meanwhile, everyone leaves the mom and pops local owned gigs behind it- because they are confused as fuk how to deal with this- get lost- and can't keep up paying their employees with these wage pressure- with much more limited ability to price pressure compete with the bulk buying agreements both the corporate and franchise stores enjoy.

Gachase knows this is coming to that mom and pop's gig, so he's waiting in the background like a shark to acquire it, and assimilate it into a multi-group gig to flip.

Then Hawley says...

In addition, Hawley has introduced separate legislation known as the Blue Collar Bonus which would give bonuses to every small business employee currently earning below the median wage via an automatic tax credit based on the number of hours worked.

Hawley says the legislation would boost per hour wages to make them 50 percent closer to the median wage.

For example, a small business employee making $12 an hour would be eligible for a $2.25 per hour credit under the Hawley plan. Over the course of a year, the employee would be able to get a total credit of $4,680 in the form of four payments of $1,170 from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

So the remainder of the corporate own stores on this strip spin of their brands to owner-operator/ franchise concepts- but they keep the ownership of the land and building, they keep their cut of the location wealth- and maybe even more- plus the remainder of the wealth earned is shared by likely 1 person- instead of broader ownership of many shareholders (public or private)

And all change their starting pay to the lower amount, letting the government pick of the spread difference the company used to have to pay.

The whole concept of higher value companies being on some different mandated wage playing field for smaller ones is just political fodder for th braindead naive ignorant dumb.

It sure sounds really cool though, lol

This is such a dumb idea, I'm not going to even bother editing the massive amount of mistakes in this post.

RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mountaineer92 View Post

Wait until they start to push all their pro border/american worker policies, knowing they will go no where. Need something to run on.

AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about math then...

This image is retarded because it assumes all Walmart employees are paid minimum wage.
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******

Rawdog Crew

Neg bitter/self-hating FA threads/posts on sight

3x mod neg survivor

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ymer View Post
    I'm completely against Hawley proposal but this image is retarded at best.
    There are obviously more variables to the situation but it does highlight the massive employment costs a company like Walmart would face.

Prices would go up or employees would go down(likely both). Hence where unemployment numbers as a result of min wage increases come from.
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AtomicVeggie View Post
    This image is retarded because it assumes all Walmart employees are paid minimum wage.
    The image specifically says an average employee. Based on that we can assume most make a decent amount under 15. I remember looking at Kroger figures and until you become a department manager you're generally under $15/hr. So everyone in the store outside of just a few people are under 15.
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    "Walmart, the largest employer in the United States, employing about 1.5 million Americans, has been at the center of controversies over its low wages for years. In 2020, the average wage of an hourly worker in a Walmart store in the U.S. was $14.76, which comes to between $25,000 and $30,000 annually for a full-time employee.

24/7 Wall St. reviewed store facts from Walmart’s corporate site to identify how many people in each state work at Walmart as sales associates and how much they are paid.

The average wage of a Walmart field worker, which takes into account both full- and part-time workers, does not differ much from state to state. It varies from $13.42 an hour in Idaho to $16.02 an hour in New Hampshire."

Pretty sure Walmart pays on avg more than Amazon??

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    This is such a dumb idea, I'm not going to even bother editing the massive amount of mistakes in this post.
    Go ahead, Einstein lol.

Start incorrectly editing all the wrong mistakes.

Entertain me, please.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    Go ahead, Einstein lol.

Start incorrectly editing all the wrong mistakes.

Entertain me, please.
    Dunno- didn’t even reread it after I type it like I normally do -probably my typical spelling and grammatical ones.

Dumb idea is just dumb- u can't put smaller and larger entities on different wage playing fields and get the results this intends to create.

This idea would brutalize the real small players.

Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Dunno- didn’t even reread it after I type it like I normally do -probably my typical spelling and grammatical ones.

Dumb idea is just dumb- u can't put smaller and larger entities on different wage playing fields and get the results this intends to create.

This idea would brutalize the real small players.
    Repped lol.

I always enjoy reading your long posts, regardless whether I disagree with you on just about everything

SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Latinowarrior3 View Post
    What? I worked 40 hours a week at a 9-5 until I graduated out of it. Now I work 3-4 hours a day during the work week.

I still want people in the lower class to have a decent life.
    I want everybody to have a decent life but it’s not realistic and there’s absolutely no correlation between minimum wage laws and a decent life. The fact is if you want a better life you have to earn it, no amount of tax payer funded mandates are going to fix poor work ethic or laziness.

Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kovalchuk71 View Post
    ...and the difference in $$$ will be tacked on to goods/services provided by the company.

Do people think a billion dollar company is just going to bend over and take it? They’re not losing revenue.
    They already do that sht. You don't see big chain stores replacing workers with kiosk? Meanwhile increasing the price... why are they increasing the price if they are laying off employees and have robots doing the work? To pocket all the money.

and here you are... cucking big corp and pocket protecting them

lmao just lol

Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    I want everybody to have a decent life but it’s not realistic and there’s absolutely no correlation between minimum wage laws and a decent life. The fact is if you want a better life you have to earn it, no amount of tax payer funded mandates are going to fix poor work ethic or laziness.
    you do realise, they printed trillions out of thin air and gave it to themselves and their rich friends in 2020/2021?
    John Hancock

**lol @ tradies crew**
    **tradie crew**

Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sterilite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How about math then...

strong math low IQ detected

so many things wrong this ill just give you a neg
    John Hancock

**lol @ tradies crew**
    **tradie crew**

The Voice of Reason jackamo2887's Avatar
    jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People think "yeah **** the big corporations".

This is going to crush small businesses. Walmart will just raise all their prices and people will still shop there.

Joe's Pizza going from a 12 dollar large cheese to a 22 dollar one..not so much
    rep GMiscer and RICHSTRONG on sight crew.