VSMartin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question 10th Planet London @ Diesel Gym London

I will be moving to London this year. I am thinking of trying 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu at Diesel Gym London (I can't post the link to the website as I haven't posted enough - but it can be googled easy enough I guess) - can anyone recommend this or have any thoughts on it? I am interested in No Gi and it seems like a good place to start

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can’t go wrong with 10th planet if you want a no gi focus. You can always try to use no gi only grips during gi practice etc.. so your game stays the same but most gyms will typically be split to having more gi practices available than no gi.

Have never done a private but if I was in London I would reach out to book one with Mauricio Gomes just for having that experience of meeting him and training for the day.

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I live near London. I train at a Roger Gracie affiliate. Have never been to 10thP Diesel but, have heard good things about it.

For the record, a private with Mauricio will set you back around £300-350, dont bother.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    I live near London. I train at a Roger Gracie affiliate. Have never been to 10thP Diesel but, have heard good things about it.

For the record, a private with Mauricio will set you back around £300-350, dont bother.
    I’ve pissed that amount away on so many worthless things. Is he doing seminars still?

His bjj fanatics podcast was by far one of my favorites. Love his philosophy towards the sport and his involvement in it from rolles to roger, it’s like he was at the center of bjj when it was really getting going. Would want the experience of just seeing him work the craft, listening to any advice/ways of looking at things. Etc.. wouldn’t even mind repeatedly tapping to an old man via knee on belly pressure.

andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post

Damn it costs that much??

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post
    I’ve pissed that amount away on so many worthless things. Is he doing seminars still?

His bjj fanatics podcast was by far one of my favorites. Love his philosophy towards the sport and his involvement in it from rolles to roger, it’s like he was at the center of bjj when it was really getting going. Would want the experience of just seeing him work the craft, listening to any advice/ways of looking at things. Etc.. wouldn’t even mind repeatedly tapping to an old man via knee on belly pressure.
    He's still teaching seminars (not sure about during the lockdown period)

For the record, a friend of mine was quoted £500, for a private with Roger. According to my instructor (long term student/friend of Roger and Mauricio) Roger will charge any where between £100 - £500, depending on if he can be bothered to teach or not.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.