Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I read that it is customary to bring a bottle of vodka if you ever visit someone. It is considered rude to leave before the bottle is finished. This was before December 26, 1991 though.
    My knowledge of Russian culture comes from John Wick and Rocky IV, so who knows.

OP does sound like he could use a drink though.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    My knowledge of Russian culture comes from John Wick and Rocky IV, so who knows.

Somehow Russian music has always had a strange appeal to me, and without any sympathy to the Soviet political system, I respect their people's historical legacy (or what I understand of it factually) of suffering and perseverance.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

TheShredded is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Most people living in Russia don't drink? That flies in the face of everything I've heard.
    Most people having a dream that they happily work on don't drink. There's no need. If someone gets drunk it's not because this person is from Russia, that's because there's no direction in his life. It's not like I'm sitting here and thinking "I'm from Russia, so I need to get drunk". So don't judge guys )

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post

I didn't. Just tried to clear things up to be more precise long-term. 20 kcal sounds like nothing and it really is but isn't it good when you know all the little aspects of dieting?

Thank you guys for the answers, wish everyone to achieve whatever you want)
    Last edited by TheShredded; 03-07-2021 at 08:06 AM.