NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Need Life Advice...

Hello guys

I’m 23 years old. Throughout my teens and early twenties I gave up a lot of partying/social gatherings, etc etc to try to become successful and the best version of myself possible so I can make good money and live the rest of my life having a good time.

At 23 I’m making 83k per year in a cheap Pennsylvania area and have no debt. My anxiety has started going through the roof lately as I don’t know if I should start enjoying life now/buy the car I really want, etc... or possibly buy another business or try to get into another stream of income to try to make more.. I’m constantly having a fight in my head on what to do and my mental health is quickly declining.. I’m feeling a little lost and down..

Any help is appreciated.. thank you.

Chris

PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you know about FIRE? Free up your time by thinking about passive income that you can live off while working part time. You can take a break to get some of the life experiences you’ve been wanting. You might get bored and want to get back onto hustling. If you already have passive streams in that $83k income then you can trial it right now and see how you like it. Seems that you are aware that time and youth are extremely valuable and the rat race is a trap, you are already winning being aware of that.

NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NPT57 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by PlateauTooSoon View Post
    Do you know about FIRE? Free up your time by thinking about passive income that you can live off while working part time. You can take a break to get some of the life experiences you’ve been wanting. You might get bored and want to get back onto hustling. If you already have passive streams in that $83k income then you can trial it right now and see how you like it. Seems that you are aware that time and youth are extremely valuable and the rat race is a trap, you are already winning being aware of that.

About 70k of that income is from a really good 4 day per week job that is interesting to work.. although I’d love to retire off of passive income and follow the FIRE idea.. hence buying a business.

jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do both. Forget the car though, it won't make you feel as good as it costs. Start investing and start with whatever business and enjoy life at same time, you don't have to spend tons of money to enjoy life. You're 23, you should have the energy to do both, if you don't then maybe go to a doctor and figure out what's slowing you down.

andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NPT57 View Post
    Hello guys

I’m 23 years old. Throughout my teens and early twenties I gave up a lot of partying/social gatherings, etc etc to try to become successful and the best version of myself possible so I can make good money and live the rest of my life having a good time.

At 23 I’m making 83k per year in a cheap Pennsylvania area and have no debt. My anxiety has started going through the roof lately as I don’t know if I should start enjoying life now/buy the car I really want, etc... or possibly buy another business or try to get into another stream of income to try to make more.. I’m constantly having a fight in my head on what to do and my mental health is quickly declining.. I’m feeling a little lost and down..

Any help is appreciated.. thank you.

Chris
    Money isn't everything, but it is important to a certain degree. I'd say that you need learn how to priortize each