Thread: Changing it up.

willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Changing it up.

I have been doing a program designed by Stark for about a year now and the old body is starting to send some signals. The program was designed around heavy compounds and progression. I loved it, my strength and size increased, but I am starting to get some nagging in my shoulder and back. I am thinking of changing it up a bit to something with a little less volume and intensity. Just curious if anyone has anything they are running now that they really like or something they did in the past?
    ".......have you paid your dues Jack?"
    "Yes Sir, the check is in the mail."

Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can you post the routine you’re doing?

Just curious to see what you were doing before trying to make a suggestion.

TheResistance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheResistance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheResistance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheResistance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheResistance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheResistance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheResistance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheResistance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheResistance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheResistance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheResistance is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't follow a program.

Just make it up as you go.

If you are in tune with your body it will tell you what it needs.

Experiment, have fun.

Maybe focus on prehab or longevity or mobility etc rather than getting strength or size. Maybe rotate between heavier and lighter days.

Sometimes I have no plan. I do one exercise then decide what to do next by listening to my body.

Increased body awareness and variety leads to less injuries.