Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    In order

Resident Evil 2
    Resident Evil
    Resident Evil Zero
    Resident Evil 3
    Mario Kart
    Grand Theft Auto Vice City
    Zelda Ocarina of Time
    Super Mario N64
    Silent Hill 2
    Resident Evil 4

I haven’t played RE6 or 7 yet but I have them both. Though, I wasn’t a huge fan with the style it’s taken starting with RE4. It’s no longer a survival horror and it’s more action in these later games. Sad they ruined it. RE4 still cracks my top 10 simply for Leon Kennedy, but RE5 was a sh*t show.

So I have only played RE4, 5, and 7. Hated 5. 7 was a breath of fresh air imo.

Originally Posted by bananabucket View Post
    Cool, appreciate the input. Will definitely give it a shot now. I was a big fan of XCOM 2 and the gameplay looks similar, but I think the theming just made me assume it was geared towards kids and would be too easy as a result. Sounds like that's not necessarily the case though, which is good.

Totally get the "Just a game that made me happy" thing as well. Yoku's Island Express is a game that provided that for me recently.
    ooh, I have heard good things about Youkus Island. Yea, def give it a shot. and let me know what you think. Of course, its starts off easy introducing mechanics and such.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew