Closed Thread
    ifeellikepie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face 19 y/o skinny fat with 14% DEXA verified body fat. What to do?

Hey y’all. I’m 19 y/o, weighing 68.6kg (151lbs), 173cm tall (5’8) and really lacking in body muscle mass.

My waist is 83cm (32.68in) but I feels/looks bigger than that.

I’m lacking in muscle mass, mainly in my arms, shoulders and back. The reason I got skinny fat to begin with was from a being overweight previously, harsh deficit, for too long and no muscle stimuli (aka, training).

My DEXA results recommended I eat 2600 calories for muscle gain, tried that for a week but no weight gain, arms go a teeny bit bigger.

Is this maingaining/recomp? If so, should I continue with that or go straight with a bulk?

My goal is gain as much muscle as I can through winter until I cut again for summer. I’m in South Hemisphere btw.

Any advice on what I should do? Thanks!

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16