Reply
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    All Star faithbrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 2,122
    Rep Power: 21871
    faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    faithbrah is offline

    Question Banking calories when bulking

    Do you ever bank your calories on a bulk, just like some people do when they're cutting? By banking I mean saving some amount of calories over the course of a few days, then eating the saved amount in one meal as extra. For example, I'm lean bulking on ~2700 calories per day now, and sometimes I don't feel the need to eat the remaining 300 calories for the day and end up saving them for the next morning. In fact, I enjoy having a small "unlogged" breakfast and this could become a somewhat regular habit for me. My main question is just me being curious about your habits: Do any of you have habits regarding calorie banking? If so, what kind?

    Side question: Since I'm literally eating those calories the next morning, it shouldn't have any impact on muscle building, right? I'm almost completely sure it doesn't, since the muscle repairing process happens at night and the next day, not to mention that my body is still in a net surplus from the past week. We're not talking about anything extreme here after all, like banking all of your weekly calories for one day...
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,628
    Rep Power: 118366
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is offline
    Never done it on a bulk, never will... at least not on purpose.

    I prefer to eat at regular intervals and in an amount where I feel good, not hungry, and don't have to do any mental gymnastics around timing etc... just simplifies the process.

    Whether or not it impact muscles building, tho, kind of depends... because on the one hand if you're in a deficit for a few days, and then you eat in a surplus another day, it will be less anabolic overall to be in that deficit, even if your protein intake on a daily level is the same.

    Both a consistent surplus AND consistent, evenly spaced protein feedings can help in building muscle. Whether or not you notice it depends, of course...

    It's hard to say in the long term what will happen though, I don't think there's been any studies on this.

    But yeah, like I said, i used to do that when I was deep in anorexia, but now adays what I do is simply shoot for a minimum ball-parked calorie goal:

    - no less than 2500 even if all I do is sit and work all day, which never happens
    - no less than 3000 if I lift and walk a few miles that day
    - no less than 3300 if i lift and walk more than usual

    Beyond that, I go by hunger: if I am still hungry after I get to that rough number, I just eat to satiety.

    I'm the sort of person who can notice the nest day if I underfed myself the previous day... my hunger tends to get blunted by certain activities, so I do tend to keep a loose eye/check on the numbers, just ball-parking per meal.

    If i'm LESS hungry on a given day... the answer is simple:

    I eat cereal
    Last edited by AdamWW; 02-26-2021 at 02:14 PM.
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Super Spreader desslok's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Posts: 24,362
    Rep Power: 139129
    desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    desslok is online now
    Not really quite sure of the point on a bulk? I mean, if you eat more its just helping your bulk, unless its soo much more it turns it into a fulk. But if you feel the need to whatever reason, then as long as it averages out over the week, within reason its not gonna make much difference, except maybe mentally.
    Superbus est, qui loquitur in prouerbiis Latinis.

    Not all who wonder are last...
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    All Star faithbrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 2,122
    Rep Power: 21871
    faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    faithbrah is offline
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Not really quite sure of the point on a bulk? I mean, if you eat more its just helping your bulk, unless its soo much more it turns it into a fulk. But if you feel the need to whatever reason, then as long as it averages out over the week, within reason its not gonna make much difference, except maybe mentally.
    well, sometimes near midnight i still have 700 calories left but already feel satisfied after 500, then eat the remaining 200 calories the next morning (when i'm actually hungry) as a slightly bigger breakfast
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User EliKoehn's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 783
    Rep Power: 5189
    EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    EliKoehn is offline
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    well, sometimes near midnight i still have 700 calories left but already feel satisfied after 500, then eat the remaining 200 calories the next morning (when i'm actually hungry) as a slightly bigger breakfast
    Do you not intentionally budget more for weekend nights or special occasions already?
    Bench: 315
    Squat: 335
    Deadlift: 475

    "... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User Strawng's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2016
    Age: 27
    Posts: 3,775
    Rep Power: 76502
    Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Strawng is offline
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Never done it on a bulk, never will... at least not on purpose.

    I prefer to eat at regular intervals and in an amount where I feel good, not hungry, and don't have to do any mental gymnastics around timing etc... just simplifies the process.

    Whether or not it impact muscles building, tho, kind of depends... because on the one hand if you're in a deficit for a few days, and then you eat in a surplus another day, it will be less anabolic overall to be in that deficit, even if your protein intake on a daily level is the same.

    Both a consistent surplus AND consistent, evenly spaced protein feedings can help in building muscle. Whether or not you notice it depends, of course...

    It's hard to say in the long term what will happen though, I don't think there's been any studies on this.

    But yeah, like I said, i used to do that when I was deep in anorexia, but now adays what I do is simply shoot for a minimum ball-parked calorie goal:

    - no less than 2500 even if all I do is sit and work all day, which never happens
    - no less than 3000 if I lift and walk a few miles that day
    - no less than 3300 if i lift and walk more than usual

    Beyond that, I go by hunger: if I am still hungry after I get to that rough number, I just eat to satiety.

    I'm the sort of person who can notice the nest day if I underfed myself the previous day... my hunger tends to get blunted by certain activities, so I do tend to keep a loose eye/check on the numbers, just ball-parking per meal.

    If i'm LESS hungry on a given day... the answer is simple:

    I eat cereal
    This is exactly 100% exactly my approach...right down to the cereal
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    well, sometimes near midnight i still have 700 calories left but already feel satisfied after 500, then eat the remaining 200 calories the next morning (when i'm actually hungry) as a slightly bigger breakfast
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Do you not intentionally budget more for weekend nights or special occasions already?
    Also these. Your body doesn't work on a 24-hour clock, OP. If you undereat one day, you can always eat slightly more the next. Matter-of-fact, I eat intuitively and I'm always naturally hungrier if I undereat on a given day (or even just barely hit my alotted minimums during a bulk), so I just listen to my body. It's really not complicated.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    All Star faithbrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 2,122
    Rep Power: 21871
    faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    faithbrah is offline
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Do you not intentionally budget more for weekend nights or special occasions already?
    not really... it's easy to eat 1700 and save 1000 for a special occasion on the same day

    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    This is exactly 100% exactly my approach...right down to the cereal



    Also these. Your body doesn't work on a 24-hour clock, OP. If you undereat one day, you can always eat slightly more the next. Matter-of-fact, I eat intuitively and I'm always naturally hungrier if I undereat on a given day (or even just barely hit my alotted minimums during a bulk), so I just listen to my body. It's really not complicated.
    this is pretty much what i meant in the starting post's second paragraph, but wanted to be absolutely sure it's the same even when bulking

    interesting insights and habits from everyone though
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User safcpaul's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2018
    Age: 51
    Posts: 1,323
    Rep Power: 16660
    safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    safcpaul is offline
    I only bank calories on a cut. I'll eat a bit less on the Friday and through the day on a Saturday and then have a takeaway on the Saturday night. Never felt the need to do it on a bulk but there's certainly nothing wrong with doing it on a bulk
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Gaintaining Mrpb's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2012
    Location: Netherlands
    Posts: 30,620
    Rep Power: 157491
    Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mrpb is offline
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    Do you ever bank your calories on a bulk, just like some people do when they're cutting? By banking I mean saving some amount of calories over the course of a few days, then eating the saved amount in one meal as extra. For example, I'm lean bulking on ~2700 calories per day now, and sometimes I don't feel the need to eat the remaining 300 calories for the day and end up saving them for the next morning. In fact, I enjoy having a small "unlogged" breakfast and this could become a somewhat regular habit for me. My main question is just me being curious about your habits: Do any of you have habits regarding calorie banking? If so, what kind?
    Your approach doesn't make sense to me.

    The way I see it these approached make more sense:

    - just eat the same amount of calories every day in order to achieve your desired rate of weight gain.

    - adjust your intake somewhat to your expenditure trying to reach the same surplus on every day or more surplus on training days.

    Do you know why you enjoy this unlogged breakfast so much? isn't there a way you can log it anyway while having the same enjoyment?

    That being said, if you are currently making sufficient progress, there's no need to change anything.
    Last edited by Mrpb; 02-27-2021 at 01:45 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    All Star faithbrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 2,122
    Rep Power: 21871
    faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    faithbrah is offline
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Your approach doesn't make sense to me.

    The way I see it these approached make more sense:

    - just eat the same amount of calories every day in order to achieve your desired rate of weight gain.

    - adjust your intake somewhat to your expenditure trying to reach the same surplus on every day or more surplus on training days.

    Do you know why you enjoy this unlogged breakfast so much? isn't there a way you can log it anyway while having the same enjoyment?

    That being said, if you are currently making sufficient progress, there's no need to change anything.
    the bolded part is what i do, usually ends up at 2700 calories. let's try the explanation again:

    - 1900/2700 calories eaten, 11 pm
    - start eating and be satisfied after 500 calories, already sleepy (now it's 2400/2700)
    - save the remaining calories for the next morning (eat 300 calories before i start counting towards the 2700 for the day)

    there is a way to log the breakfast too: i could simply decide to log 3000 calories that day instead of 2700. obviously both methods end up in me eating 3000 calories, guess i just prefer the other way
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Gaintaining Mrpb's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2012
    Location: Netherlands
    Posts: 30,620
    Rep Power: 157491
    Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mrpb is offline
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    the bolded part is what i do, usually ends up at 2700 calories. let's try the explanation again:

    - 1900/2700 calories eaten, 11 pm
    - start eating and be satisfied after 500 calories, already sleepy (now it's 2400/2700)
    - save the remaining calories for the next morning (eat 300 calories before i start counting towards the 2700 for the day)
    What you're doing seems to be different. You're eating the remaining calories the next day.

    I don't think it's ideal but like I said if you're making progress just keep going.

    What time is your training? If you're training at night it makes a bit more sense.

    there is a way to log the breakfast too: i could simply decide to log 3000 calories that day instead of 2700.
    but that wouldn't make any sense so why bother.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    All Star faithbrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 2,122
    Rep Power: 21871
    faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    faithbrah is offline
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    What you're doing seems to be different. You're eating the remaining calories the next day.
    correct. this does not happen every day though, more like once every two weeks, which is why i'm not really concerned about it either way (i asked it more as a side question while mainly asking about everyone's habits regarding this thing)

    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    What time is your training? If you're training at night it makes a bit more sense.
    usually at 1-2 pm, rarely at 9-10 pm. i just don't see the point in forcing myself to eat those remaining calories if i'm not hungry, and instead save them for the next morning when i actually want to eat a lot
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Gaintaining Mrpb's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2012
    Location: Netherlands
    Posts: 30,620
    Rep Power: 157491
    Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mrpb is offline
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    correct. this does not happen every day though, more like once every two weeks, which is why i'm not really concerned about it either way (i asked it more as a side question while mainly asking about everyone's habits regarding this thing)

    usually at 1-2 pm, rarely at 9-10 pm. i just don't see the point in forcing myself to eat those remaining calories if i'm not hungry, and instead save them for the next morning when i actually want to eat a lot
    yeah forcing to eat is rarely a good idea, agreed.

    More people experience an appetite suppressing effect of workouts. I think you're fine.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2006
    Age: 68
    Posts: 17,920
    Rep Power: 84955
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Tommy W. is offline
    The outcome of weight gain or loss will come as a product of your weekly calorie amount in relation to your TDEE. How you choose to time those calories is strictly a personal call however you'll maximize MPS by taking in protein a few times a day regardless of the other factors
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

    Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Gaintaining Mrpb's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2012
    Location: Netherlands
    Posts: 30,620
    Rep Power: 157491
    Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mrpb is offline
    Maximising MPS takes calories too... You can't maximise it in energy deficit.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,628
    Rep Power: 118366
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is offline
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    correct. this does not happen every day though, more like once every two weeks, which is why i'm not really concerned about it either way (i asked it more as a side question while mainly asking about everyone's habits regarding this thing)

    usually at 1-2 pm, rarely at 9-10 pm. i just don't see the point in forcing myself to eat those remaining calories if i'm not hungry, and instead save them for the next morning when i actually want to eat a lot
    Every two weeks... I would be amazed if you'd ever notice a difference
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts