rachiepooster is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Chest Heart rate monitors

Hi, I need some recommendations for a chest monitor. I o oh need it to sync with my phone not with any exercise equipment. Is anyone using anything and finding it accurate?

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rachiepooster View Post
    Hi, I need some recommendations for a chest monitor. I o oh need it to sync with my phone not with any exercise equipment. Is anyone using anything and finding it accurate?
    My wife is happy with her Polar monitor. She says it's way more accurate than their watch, for obvious reasons.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

eatingoatmeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingoatmeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingoatmeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingoatmeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingoatmeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingoatmeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingoatmeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingoatmeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingoatmeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingoatmeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) eatingoatmeal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am also interested in a chest HR monitor. But one that comes with its own display. So I don't have to link it to my phone or treadmill. Anyone know of one?