Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Square plastic bushing source?

I need a square plastic bushing for a Star Trac preacher curl. Full Circle Padding lists the dimensions of the part as 2" x 2" OD, 1.5" x 1.5" ID. Unfortunately, prices on this piece range from $81-103. NFW I am paying that. Anyone know where I can source something workable for <= $20? I can cut my own holes.

download full resolution instagram photos

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I looked around and could find plenty of metal square tubing in that size (2" OD 1.5" ID .25" wall thickness) , such as aluminum, stainless steel, etc. However, plastic-wise the best I could find was a very expensive fiberglass composite, which probably is not ideal for this purpose.

This steel product might work, looks like the original piece has rounded corners which disqualifies some of the tubing I found on here
    https://www.mcmaster.com/6527K614/

A possibility if you are desperate might be to have it 3D printed if you know anyone that has a printer, though of course you'd need to make the 3D model.

Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, I considered the 3D printer route. I don't know anyone with one, but I could probably find someone to do it via Marketplace, etc.

Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got some Magic Sliders to use on a Northern lights Pulldown. I think they are a 1/4 inch thick? Very high quality slick plastic, with adhesive that is very strong. I used 2 round ones on each inside surface on the part you load weights on. They actually come in many differerent sizes now too. This pulldown has been in use for many years now without any issue.
    Last edited by Greybird2; 02-27-2021 at 03:56 AM.

boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used adhesive backed UHMW from McMaster Carr. I had some left over from when I lined the hooks and safeties on my rack. My Tuff Stuff back hyperextension bench was missing the plastic bushing at the adjusting thigh pad. I swapped in the bushing from the adjusting foot platform since the foot position never gets adjusted.

Thanks all. I'm going to look into these options.