xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Technique barbell for straight bar curls

Hi guys,

Is anybody here using aluminum technique bars for moves that require less weight? Or would you feel comfortable to?

I have a habit of using a shorter (60"), lighter (15 lbs) straight olympic bar for curls or other moves that require a smaller barbell. (max 250 lbs load)

The one I'm using so far does the job but has 2 flaws: 25mm diameter and fixed sleeves (hex bolts).

I came across a new aluminum technique barbell from Synergee that cought my eye: 69", 28mm, bushings, 3 finishes, (black, silver, red). but only 200 lbs max.

I don't think I'll ever curl near 200lbs and I'm tempted to sell my current shorty bar and order that new one, even though it has a big backorder delay (August).

Thanks in advance for the advices.