Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    I have rarely seen 100% homeschooling work effectively, even when pulling in co-ops. There are twice a week private classical schools that progress from grammar, logic, and rhetoric whcih supplement homeschooling and I've seen that work okay. I've also seen the results of 100% School of the Dining Room Table and it is terribly unfair to children.

Source: Used to work in private education
    Are students who are homeschooled get monitored by their local school district or the State? I'm assuming they have to take some kind of competency tests to make sure they are getting the learning they need? Also, would you know if it differs from state to state?
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Are students who are homeschooled get monitored by their local school district or the State? I'm assuming they have to take some kind of competency tests to make sure they are getting the learning they need? Also, would you know if it differs from state to state?
    Completely depends on the state. Some states have low regulation, some are high.

This article is a bit biased towards home schooling, but shows kids are either at the same grade level as their peers, while 25% of homeschoolers are ahead a grade.

https://homeeducator.com/homeschool-vs-public-school/

I didn't realize homeschooling was on such an upward trend...public school is more than 10x the cost of homeschooling. Considering my property tax rate, maybe we should consider more homeschooling tax credits.
    Last edited by _zman; 02-26-2021 at 09:20 AM.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Roarke View Post
    Yes. With masks, and dividers and limits on the playground and rules you can’t do this or that.

Very healthy

The thing is, schools aren’t like they were when we were growing up.

Even if masks, dividers, are eventually removed, the social and educational skills aren’t the same as we had it.

Kids are banned from playing dodgeball, tag, red rover, two hand touch football at recess.

Kids are suspended for calling another kid a *******, and unable to joke around.

Kids are taught a ridiculous way of doing math, and are taught an alternative history.

It seems to me that kids would actually get better social skill experience outside of public schools where they can actually be kids instead of some state made automaton.

DatBoyDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatBoyDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatBoyDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatBoyDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatBoyDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatBoyDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatBoyDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatBoyDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatBoyDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatBoyDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatBoyDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was homeschooled until college and knew a lot of kids that were as well (went to a lot of co-ops). My parents decided to homeschool because we had a chit public school district and couldn't afford private school. I think it definitely has some drawbacks, but can work if you have your kids in some kind of after school sports or something to get more socialization. I've considered homeschooling when I eventually have kids, but I live in a good district, so it might not be worth it.

Registered User whowaspotential's Avatar
    whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My oldest boy was supposed to enter Kindergarten this year but my wife stayed home instead to home school him due to COVID.

My wife has a college degree and she is great with kids. She should have been a teacher. I don't have the patience for it but my wife is honestly amazing. She's a very traditional girl from a conservative home (non religious but still non-degen). We've been together since HS.

He reads and does math at a second grade level. His little brother is 2 and knows all of his letters and can write most of them, he likes doing lessons with his older brother.

I dont know how much of it is natural intelligence or how much of it is homeschooling, but its working very well for us.

For social time he spends a lot of time playing at the park with regular friends, and also does team sports and Jiujitsu.

I also like that they are not being fed woke leftist propaganda at every turn (srs). I feel so lucky to have my wife.
    MFC OG crew
    2008 Join date crew

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    red pill:

if ur kid has bad genetics

it was over before it even began
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    What _zman says, completely depends on the state. It's a difficult topic for me. I don't disagree that parents should be allowed to oversee their children's education without government interference and overreach, and I'm also keenly aware that abusers understand where they can hide without mandatory reporters.
    Train hard, train smart, have fun!

"I'm not autistic- I'm ARTISTIC." - etet1919

BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    I wonder when they will outlaw it or make it illegal to leave out state mandated SJW education?
    Won't be long I'm sure

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by whowaspotential View Post
    My oldest boy was supposed to enter Kindergarten this year but my wife stayed home instead to home school him due to COVID.

My wife has a college degree and she is great with kids. She should have been a teacher. I don't have the patience for it but my wife is honestly amazing. She's a very traditional girl from a conservative home (non religious but still non-degen). We've been together since HS.

He reads and does math at a second grade level. His little brother is 2 and knows all of his letters and can write most of them, he likes doing lessons with his older brother.

I dont know how much of it is natural intelligence or how much of it is homeschooling, but its working very well for us.

For social time he spends a lot of time playing at the park with regular friends, and also does team sports and Jiujitsu.

I also like that they are not being fed woke leftist propaganda at every turn (srs). I feel so lucky to have my wife.

That’s awesome! I think that already shows that your children are receiving a higher quality education at home than at school, especially since ABC’s aren’t typically taught until kindergarten, and basic reading at first grade.

Also, looking at a lot of schools. Think of how many kids can barely read or do math, but get passed along to the next level. The teachers then teach to the slowest kid in class, instead of working to advance average to brightest.

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I woukd want to, but how would you get them to develop social skills, make friends, etc?

Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    I woukd want to, but how would you get them to develop social skills, make friends, etc?

Through starting kids extra-curricular activities early at like 3-4, co-learning with other home school kids, hanging out with kids in the neighborhood.

If other parents are homeschooling in the neighborhood, you could always coordinate a recess time so they could all play at the park together.

HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I’ve been a teacher for a long time. There are a lot of bad teachers that might make you think homeschooling is worth it, HOWEVER there are a few difference makers as teachers in every child’s life. If you home school them I strongly believe you are removing 1-3 people from their life that will make a huge difference in their approach to real life.

What I teach in school doesn’t matter to most students outside of exercising their brains, what I DO makes a huge difference to some of their lives.
    *Only drive manual crew*
    *craft beer crew*

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk no, I'm not depriving my son of the social and sports aspects of school. And more importantly, I'm taking advantage of the free babysitting lol.

As he grows up I'll make sure to stay engaged, talk about what he learned in school that day, and make sure to encourage him to think critically about what he's taught in order to filter all the liberal SJW bullchit out of his head. I went to public school and I turned out fine.
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    Homeschooling does not mean they are locked in the basement for Christ’s sake. Put the ****er in sports. Give him a skateboard and take him to skatepark. Millions of options.

People say homeschool will make your kid awkward. Having a teacher radicalize them into a white hating transgender penguin queen is what will make them awkward.
    Jesus, kang of kangs, accept me into your heart and kangdom.
    Amxn.

jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want your boy to remain a boy, you best homeschool

EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly I like the sound of it but homeschooled kids usually are off socially. I get what you’re saying about the groups and activities, maybe if there was a whole lot of group interactions.
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Homeschooling + Private tutors + combat sports/regular sports activities.

Only way to go. That is what we are going to do. There is no way my children will go to any public school in america. Catholic schools are a toss up depending on the archdiocese and can change quickly even if good.

I have enough family members that are doing it to see first hand that it is really good and the only option for people who value God, country, family, and tradition.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    I'll just add wrestling bears to the list and that's it man.

If schools were the same as they were in the 1950s I'd go with them though. Unfortunately that isn't the case.
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Registered User whowaspotential's Avatar
    whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JoshLV View Post
    Homeschooling does not mean they are locked in the basement for Christ’s sake. Put the ****er in sports. Give him a skateboard and take him to skatepark. Millions of options.

People say homeschool will make your kid awkward. Having a teacher radicalize them into a white hating transgender penguin queen is what will make them awkward.
    Repped
    MFC OG crew
    2008 Join date crew

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post
    Fuk no, I'm not depriving my son of the social and sports aspects of school. And more importantly, I'm taking advantage of the free babysitting lol.

As he grows up I'll make sure to stay engaged, talk about what he learned in school that day, and make sure to encourage him to think critically about what he's taught in order to filter all the liberal SJW bullchit out of his head. I went to public school and I turned out fine.

This .

I remeber when I was a kid I met some other neighborhood kid that was a bit of a weirdo. Told me he was home schooled
    Id always see him trying to play sports n chit but it was obvious he never had any friends to do it bc I only see him throwing the ball around wit his dad

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drew23 View Post
    It would be straight torture srs.

Yes, I believe I am capable of teaching my kids everything they would need to excel academically. But it suck and we would all hate each other.

Also homeschooled kids are always socially awkward. No thx Jeff.

This ^^ I got my glimpse of home school when the pandemic hit last year. I love my kids, but no thank you. Thankfully I live in a small rural town where all that PC bullchit hasn't entered the schools.....yet...
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kids will probably get homeschooled in Russian language if my mum ever finally arrives

Currently looking to buy into a good school district in Au

Depending on how bad the SJW agenda gets might send them to Moscow for school idk
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 200kcrew crew

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by r32gojirra View Post
    Kids will probably get homeschooled in Russian language if my mum ever finally arrives

Currently looking to buy into a good school district in Au

Depending on how bad the SJW agenda gets might send them to Moscow for school idk
    Interesting.
    Will it be a mixture of both Russian and English or just Russian?
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have, and if I do I will be hiring a teacher that will teach only approved curriculum. I have also thought about splitting the cost with other families with similar views on education, not to lower the cost but rather to help my children socialize. If that's not possible, there are plenty of other ways for children to socialize with other kids, sports, hobbies, social groups etc. One thing is certain, I won't be dropping my kids off at the local indoctrination center and hoping for the best.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With the current blatant indoctrination that goes on in public and private schools I dont blame any right thinking parent for trying to control the lunacy their kids have to take in.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    on the one hand, the only value of school is the social interaction to prevent wincelism

on the other hand, all of the teachers brazenly brainwashing whites to be self-hating is absurd

seems that the answer is to perfect the pullout method
    Make Europe Germany Again

Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post

Only way to go. That is what we are going to do. There is no way my children will go to any public school in america. Catholic schools are a toss up depending on the archdiocese and can change quickly even if good.

I have enough family members that are doing it to see first hand that it is really good and the only option for people who value God, country, family, and tradition.

No matter which route I end up going, I know that my kids will be playing sports. Sports taught me a lot early on, and I think a lot of those lessons are important for kids and really adults to learn.

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    on the one hand, the only value of school is the social interaction to prevent wincelism

on the other hand, all of the teachers brazenly brainwashing whites to be self-hating is absurd

seems that the answer is to perfect the pullout method

I couldn’t even imagine enrolling kids into the Portland-metro area school district. I’d imagine even the major Catholic schools there are a lost cause.

Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't have kids yet, but when I do I will 100% homeschool my kids.

The argument of "social interaction" is not even an argument. It's called sports, groups, church, community events, and being a part of your community. You have to do stuff with your kids and be a part of something. That's much more difficult in the city.

People are just so used to going to work, dropping their kids off at school to babysit their kid and download bullchit into their mind, and then picking them up. Then they just eat dinner and let them play. Rinse then repeat. People don't do chit with their kids anymore.

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope, 2 of my nieces (8 and 11) have been homeschooled due to my brother being in army. She was a school teacher as well so it worked out for them. They are socially awkward and they live sheltered lives, I feel sorry for them.

It is tempting though with how these teachers are being sneaky and telling kids they are racist or telling them they can gender swap.
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*