Thread: Test boosters!

boogdude4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Test boosters!

Hey guys

I’m currently trying to build some moderate mass with weights training and good diet. I am 24 years old and I was wondering if there is any benefit to taking test boosters at my age.

Cheers guys

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None at all.
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I am sceptical that any (legal) product works for anyone.

IIRC there is some scant evidence of some of them making minor differences - but nothing like the kind of increase you'd get from (say) illegal anabolics - which unfortunately can't be discussed on this forum. Suffice to say, there is no evidence to say that minor variations in T do much anything, it takes a real sledgehammer approach like you'd get from injectables. Enough said about that.

Google: Layne Norton's video about "hormone myths"

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by Dennis71 View Post
    None at all.
    If they're suffering from low test (sometimes, some folks don't even need an "official" check, they can just tell), then yes, any natural test boosters will definitely work - even something as simple as zinc supplementation or whatever.

Just because folks are "young" doesn't mean everything works perfectly and amazingly.

Brb there's one 24 year old who is 6'1 and well-built and masculine and bearded but there's another 24 year old who is 5'5, skinny and with barely any facial hair inb4 "genetics" herp derp
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Betelgeuse is coming Crew
    Gliese 710 Crew
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    ••||02/22/22 - Acquired The Moncler Space Company, former subsidiary of Moncler S.p.A ded fkn srs
    ••||02/24/22 - Honorary Director for life (USFS and USDOI Bureau of Land Management)
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HannoCometh View Post
    If they're suffering from low test (sometimes, some folks don't even need an "official" check, they can just tell), then yes, any natural test boosters will definitely work - even something as simple as zinc supplementation or whatever.

Just because folks are "young" doesn't mean everything works perfectly and amazingly.

Brb there's one 24 year old who is 6'1 and well-built and masculine and bearded but there's another 24 year old who is 5'5, skinny and with barely any facial hair inb4 "genetics" herp derp
    No OTC test booster is going to put hair on a baby face. You may get some improvements to sleep or libido if you were very low and deficient in some of those minerals but only way you're getting major changes it to see an MD and get prescribed the real chit.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HannoCometh View Post

Unless "zinc supplementation or whatever" is going to even make a smallest of measurable dent in that difference, I'm not seeing your point.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

arifhel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by boogdude4 View Post
    Hey guys

I’m currently trying to build some moderate mass with weights training and good diet. I am 24 years old and I was wondering if there is any benefit to taking test boosters at my age.

Cheers guys

I don't recommend that