DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bad shoulder pain

I am 16 and I have had shoulder pain for like a year and a half.

I used to have bad shoulder pain on my left shoulder during any chest exercise, my right shoulder was completelly fine then. I still have it now but it has gotten much better and it doesn't bother me anymore on my right shoulder.

My real problem is my right shoulder. When I do side lateral raises, my right shoulder hurts, idk how to describe it, like deep in front side of shoulder. I don't have pain during front raises tho. Also, if I lift my arms up, doing upright row motion, without any weight, i feel sharp pain, like deep in front side of shoulder, similar pain during lateral raises.

My right shoulder also hurts during overhead press. The more narrow the grip is the less it hurts and if I have a wider grip during OHP then I feel much more pain. I dont have any pain on my right shoulder during chest press tho.

I tried doing shoulder dislocations exercise, but it only seemed to make the pain worse. Also my shoulders hurt during face pulls or band pull aparts, but when i do bent over lateral raises for rear delts pain gets better.

I also never really stretched or done any wormup when i started lifting and went every single set to failure and hat bad form so thats prob why i have shoulder problems now.

Does anyone have any idea what I might have?
    also can you recommend some good shoulder warmup exercises I could do i do cuz im only 16 and I really dont want to fk up my shoulders already and my bench has been stuck at 90kg for like 8 months...

DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GoKingsGo1 View Post
    sorry to hear about your shoulder pain. I know you mentioned you have done some exercises. Have you gone to PT. They can maybe give you alternative exercises to strengthen maybe a weak part of the shoulder. I also suggest to ice right after you work with it and maybe heat before to loosen it up.
    Ty for the advice. I have not gone to the PT yet. Also, do you think I should just work around it or juts completely stop all pushing exercises?

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never train into pain.
    Its you body telling you somethings not right.
    A medical professional orthopedic,physical therapist or chiropractor is your best option to identify why your hurting.
    If you've hurt that long you have an issue.
    I personally would not do anything at all where i feel pain in your hurt shoulder.
    Good luck.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Soft tissue and joint pain are two areas you should be especially careful with.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    Never train into pain.
    Its you body telling you somethings not right.
    A medical professional orthopedic,physical therapist or chiropractor is your best option to identify why your hurting.
    If you've hurt that long you have an issue.
    I personally would not do anything at all where i feel pain in your hurt shoulder.
    Good luck.
    ty for advice. Are side lateral raises needed for good shoulders? Because i cannot really do them without much pain... well sometimes they dont hurt but i have no idea what i am doing different then