Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bluebeltATT View Post
    part of the reason why Trump got elected because until that point, the GOP was failing at literally everything about to get steam rolled by the DNC
    The real reason he was elected is because he was a novelty, he told people what they liked to hear (as you do), but mainly because he ran against possibly the most unelectable candidate in the history of politics. Who still ended up giving him a run for his money.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They’re still playing the game of liberals actually caring about people.

But I agree, weak spineless wastes.
    There is no they…

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DukeOfWoodBerry View Post
    Biden won 91% of the black vote. The movements are ineffective. Even with small improvements Trump still got creamed with Asians and Hispanics too.

this sounds like an opinion, and nothing on voting irregularities?

By default we ( Latinos ) are conservative, it's only when Latin/Hispanic people are exposed to white liberals are they exposed to liberal , left wing ideas, that purple haired, men can be women, 98 genders absolutely does not exist in latin American countries. Period.

Even homosexuality in Latin American countries is rare to almost non existent. Communism is a failed idea far and wide within the Latin/Hispanic community, yet the DNC thinks it works because they think we are monolithic, we are not.

Fkk the DNC
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The dilemma the GOP has in obtaining high ground as the “Anti Clown world” group -which you are correct it’s exactly what we need to be- is their need to support Trump who all to often has been needlessly full of chit on stuff that didn’t even matter...

Or had a chitty attitude on stuff sometimes at un-strategic points.

The problem is, he is also the personality type that will actually fight back- and not sit there and just take BS himself.

We need to re-culture the GOP with people who can fight- and call BS- while also not being full of BS themselves like Trump is sometimes.

Think kavanaugh’s initial rebuttal speech- Doug Collins calling bs in committee types.

If we want the Highground we have to hold it legitimately.

i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GOO the party of losers and poosay politicians. The party of slowly eroding conservative values lol.
    *TRUMP 2024 Crew
    *Smell Good Crew
    *ULTRA MAGA Minority Crew
    *AR/Gun Crew
    *Automotive Crew

DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    The dilemma the GOP has in obtaining high ground as the “Anti Clown world” group -which you are correct it’s exactly what we need to be- is their need to support Trump who all to often has been needlessly full of chit on stuff that didn’t even matter...

The problem is, he is also the personality type that will actually fight back- and not sit there and just take BS himself.

We need to re-culture the GOP with people who can fight- and call BS- while also not being full of BS themselves like Trump is sometimes.

Think kavanaugh’s initial rebuttal speech- Doug Collins calling bs in committee types.

They never will be this or like Trump (minus some of the unforced errors) because they only care about money and donors and don't care about social issues. They won't do anything this pisses off corporate America.

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    They never will be this or like Trump (minus some of the unforced errors) because they only care about money and donors and don't care about social issues. They won't do anything this pisses off corporate America.
    Republican Establishment also cares about Israel. That's one stance they all have - Israel must be protected, and Americans must die for it to happen.
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    The conundrum with Trump was that he was one of the few to vocally stand against some of the clown world stuff (like critical race theory) but was too stupid to make convincing arguments and drove his opponents to the polls in record numbers due to 4 years of energizing them with his behavior
    This x1000.
    Virtue is its own reward.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    JohnL, pls post more often if you can. You've got a darn good head on your shoulders and can bring a lot of intelligence and reason to this forum.
    Yup, especially when he was calling Trump a clown and you guys kept attacking him for it, lmao.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Biden won 91% of the black vote. The movements are ineffective. Even with small improvements Trump still got creamed with Asians and Hispanics too.
    Hispanics went from 18% to 27% for Trump. That's pretty sizeable. He also gained huge ground on the Muslim front. Notice the beginning of a trend? Traditionally conservative cultures beginning to actually vote with their values.
    Virtue is its own reward.

DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    Hispanics went from 18% to 27% for Trump. That's pretty sizeable. He also gained huge ground on the Muslim front. Notice the beginning of a trend? Traditionally conservative cultures beginning to actually vote with their values.
    He went from 27% to 32%. GOP has historically been around low 30s with Hispanics so that number isn't anything we haven't seen before. I don't see any evidence that number is going to keep rising. Hispanics just aren't shown to be very conservative when the issues are polled. 30-35% are but the majority are not.

I consider 2004 to be an anomaly due to 9/11. Historically, Hispanics sit anywhere from 25-35%.

People don't consider that there are different types of Hispanics. I dated a chick who was Mexican but relatively light skinned. She is pretty liberal but wasn't over the top about it. I'm still friends with with her. She's dating a guy who's Salvadorian. She said Mexicans traditionally look down on Salvadorian people. She told me they fight constantly because the guy thinks everything is racist. They went to Costco and the old man asked them for their membership card and the guy thought the old man was racist. She told him the old man was asking everyone for their cards, not just the brown people. Point being that Central Americans are even more likely to be liberal than Mexicans and who have we been primarily getting the last 10 years (and who are we going to get moving forward?) Central Americans.
    Last edited by DukeOfWoodBerry; 02-26-2021 at 01:41 AM.

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    There is a reason why we call them RINO's. I'm convinced that a lot of the GOP is bought and paid for, controlled opposition. They stand for nothing conservative, much like the rest of the conservative parties in the West.
    lol, I think they told us this loud and clear over the past several months.

I hope they enjoy never winning another swing state...

Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post

lol, look how quickly they flopped on Gay marriage. As soon as the media puts a little pressure on them, they fold like lawn chairs...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He went from 27% to 32%. GOP has historically been around low 30s with Hispanics so that number isn't anything we haven't seen before. I don't see any evidence that number is going to keep rising. Hispanics just aren't shown to be very conservative when the issues are polled. 30-35% are but the majority are not.

I consider 2004 to be an anomaly due to 9/11. Historically, Hispanics sit anywhere from 25-35%.
    Yeah Dubya was still very well liked due to 9/11 when he was up for reelection. My parents were still Democrats at that time and they voted for him.

I think Republicans can still get up to 40% of the Hispanic vote if they get lucky, but that's pretty much what they will max out as and it's still not sustainable numbers in the long run. They're more likely to sit around 30% like you said anyway.

People need to understand that Hispanics may be conservative culturally but they won't vote that way, they're going to vote for expansion of social programs, lax immigration and gun control over other issues.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump made improvements in every minority group IIRC. The only reason Joe won was mass unsolicited absentee ballots utilizing COVID as an excuse and ballot harvesting.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Registered Anti-Racist trapspot's Avatar
    trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is also things that will not happen/10 and explains why I changed sides
    NYC crew
    BLM and Antifa crew
    Defund the police until they reform crew
    Islam was right about men crew

trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    Republican Establishment also cares about Israel. That's one stance they all have - Israel must be protected, and Americans must die for it to happen.
    Yea it’s pretty cucked, but christ insanity made it possible
    NYC crew
    BLM and Antifa crew

FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Imagine basing your political platform on Mr. Potato Head's gender and children's clothing sections in California

Lmfao

Originally Posted by FoxMcCocks View Post
    Imagine basing your political platform on Mr. Potato Head's gender and children's clothing sections in California

Lmfao
    Idk I think those are pressing issues and I also agree with both of them happening in the liberal direction
    NYC crew
    BLM and Antifa crew

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    Look how many conservatives now support gay marriage because it's "two adults."

In 10 years, conservatives will support these clown world policies.
    A lot of people labeled 'conservative' have always been libertarian. It's very possible to be against clown world and the welfare state, while also not giving a chit about gay marriage, being pro-choice on abortion, decriminalizing drugs. A LOT of people fit into that description. Socially conservative people have been the minority of 'conservatives' for a few decades.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Give it time OP, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
    To be fair laws of physics don't apply to politics. There will be pushback but nothing says it has to be equal or even completely oppposite.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One thing to keep in mind is that the extreme right arises as a reaction to the extreme left. Countries always move left first, then swing dramatically right in reaction. The reason why is because people think that left-wing extremism is less likely to be evil because they are helping and stems from years of indoctrination. The extreme right, otoh, comes suddenly and violently. The left softens up the rule of law, so when the extreme right takes over, they don’t have to work on convincing people to break rule of law. They are all ready for it and amped up. The left is comprised of those who have been bullied and think of themselves and victims. The far right ARE the bullies; the tough and crazy SOBs that will crush the weak without remorse or hesitation.

Not only are we setting our economy and society up for failure, but we are also opening the doors for other extremist groups to have an easy time wiping out the weak. In Nazi Germany, the right began beating and murdering Jews before the state ever got involved in those acts. Their own neighbors!!

Our objective should be to stop the left and reestablishing our constitutional rule of law. we must use great caution. Currently, the white male is on the chopping block for the left. They went to see the white male fall down to the bottom of the hierarchy. Because of this, they will eventually rise up. we need to identify the difference between good and evil, and understand that we need our neighbors as much as they need us. we cannot just fight among our neighbors while those in power keep rattling the cages that they have put us in.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    The only reason Joe won was mass unsolicited absentee ballots utilizing COVID as an excuse and ballot harvesting.
    Now, now, son... the biggest reason he lost was because he declared war on covid and then flew the white flag.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Entropy is also a thing lol.
    ^ understands the difference between social science and physical science.

Not.
    Last edited by z4v4; 02-26-2021 at 08:15 AM. Reason: son
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    Trump made improvements in every minority group IIRC. The only reason Joe won was mass unsolicited absentee ballots utilizing COVID as an excuse and ballot harvesting.
    According to Fox voter analysis, Biden won 91% of blacks so no improvement there. Hispanics increased to 32% but that's in-line with historical trends, not likely to increase much. Asians increased 27% to 31%. More small potatoes.

Originally Posted by frankdtank20 View Post
    A lot of people labeled 'conservative' have always been libertarian. It's very possible to be against clown world and the welfare state, while also not giving a chit about gay marriage, being pro-choice on abortion, decriminalizing drugs. A LOT of people fit into that description. Socially conservative people have been the minority of 'conservatives' for a few decades.
    Lol no. Libertarians are the minority. Most Republicans are socially conservative. I knew you were cringe, makes sense you're a libertarian. You're part of the smallest, most irrelevant ideology in America. Congratulations.

mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Republitard = Democrat = Party of rich people that dont care about the country, just themselves getting richer.

Two sides of the same coin.

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whats wrong with trying to get rich? The difference is when one attempts to use government to get there. Based on what we now know, one person trying to get rich in a competitive, free market, provides products and services that others want. There is demand for it. Once government interferes, it completely changes the value system and self interests as a result. Monopolies also cannot be created without government. For instance, government shut downs killed 150,000 small businesses in just the US, and pushed Amazon in to a position to become a monopoly, which is very common under totalitarian take overs. Government departments are, however, actual monopolies. Think about it; a government department can be a complete failure, produces absolutely nothing, are extremely inefficient, extremely costly from over paying employees, but yet, they continue going because bureaucrats will lie and fudge data in order to keep their jobs. Government interference severely destroys values of everything it touches.

A person attempting to "get rich" actually benefits society. Also, the pareto principle is a natural process that cannot be interrupted or altered without devastating effects (equity). The most competent will and SHOULD be the hierarchy ladder and that means allowing people to take risks and allowing the strongest to become successful. As long as the interference is low, and the market is truly free, the rich benefit us.
    Last edited by Kraken; 02-26-2021 at 09:36 AM.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not much of a difference between Democrats and Republican cuckservatives. They're both gynocentric parties that support giving women so much power and influence. We cannot have a functioning civilization without affirming the importance of gender roles.
    It was all just satire. Sorry if I offended anyone with my trolling and sickening posts. Peace and love to everyone.