Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A wise man once said, A noble spirit embiggens even the smallest of men.

Of course, that’s a lie manlets tell themselves to get through the day. When will they learn?
    G: 405 | 315 | 505

All US politicians are for sale, and that's why we should limit their power - Rightwing & Leftwing.

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by messomi View Post
    and how can you compensate for being a 50 year old lonely woman with no options?
    by getting attention from simps in the misc.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by redwine91 View Post
    Look phaggots. GH spikes during fasted state which is why RavishingRick grew in HS by skipping breakfast and lunch. If more people knew this and kept their kids fasted they would end up taller.

Also there is leg lengthening surgery these days
    temporary spikes of GH do not have an effect on growth.
    You need a constant high GH for it to make any effect.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It’s an advantage, and a solid advantage to be fair, but I’ve never found it to be that important beyond online dating and athletics. I won’t dive into athletics, because the advantage there is obvious to everyone. For dating, I’ve found it mostly matters online because it is a strong female preference, just as I have a strong preference for an hourglass figure or an athletic ass.

When I’m online and have so many options, I’m bound to be pickier than I am IRL where there are less immediate options and I might actually like hanging out with her, even though she isn’t 100% my exact preference. Same thing holds true for women, IME. They may strongly prefer I were 6 feet, but they won’t hold me being 5’7 against me as much they would online, if that makes sense.

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I suspect the vast majority of girls don't really have a issue with height unless a guy is excessively short or tall.
    If a guy is say 6'2 or 5' 9" I doubt it's going to make any difference in sex appeal, other factors such as personality general appearance will render height out of the equation. It's similar to the perception of girls preferring big muscular guys over normal ones when in fact most couldn't care less!
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

twptwp is not very well liked. (-100) twptwp is not very well liked. (-100) twptwp is not very well liked. (-100) twptwp is not very well liked. (-100) twptwp is not very well liked. (-100) twptwp is not very well liked. (-100) twptwp is not very well liked. (-100) twptwp is not very well liked. (-100) twptwp is not very well liked. (-100) twptwp is not very well liked. (-100) twptwp is not very well liked. (-100)
    Height is important, but competence in the dating field is as much important. I have seen some tall guys who are absolutely oblivious about the nature of women and in the end they are getting cucked or used just an ATM. And I am like "thanks god these guys are absolutely lame, otherwise there will be no women left for the average height guys.

There are some guys no matter the height they just suck at communicating with girls. I don't know if they naturally lack emotional intelligence or something, but they never get it. On the other hand girls like guys that GET it and know how the game works.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There have been numerous studies correlating height and business success.

It's a small advantage but any advantage in life is important.

Kind of like having great hair your whole life
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So much horsechit in this thread and generally around height.

Height is important because of Disney and social media dead drs. Western sloots have decided height is now a key vector of value to statusmax and instagrammax, so it is.

Has very little to do with genetics. Being tall also doesn't give you a survival advantage in the wild. If chit hit the fan, out of all my friends my 5'5 stocky buddy would wrap every guy within a 5 mile radius.
    Never take it personal, even when it is.

HTC

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a 5'10 manlet with a 9/10 face. Would rather be 6'3 and ugly. Ded srs.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

nick5569 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick5569 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick5569 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick5569 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick5569 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick5569 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick5569 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick5569 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick5569 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick5569 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick5569 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've said this many times before but our modern society is not very merciful

Nature seems harsh at first glance but there are so many ways it's more merciful than our current society

Generally in nature the small and/or weak males would simply die, either from starvation or getting into a confrontation with a bigger, stronger male

So the ones who can survive and thrive have already passed mother nature's threshold for being an attractive male in the eyes of females

Our society protects the small and the weak so they don't die off. But now that leaves us with the problem you are referring to:

small/weak/incompetent males who will struggle endlessly trying to compete with more successful males. there is no mercy in our society for these guys, they will live this way until they die

because let's face it, women don't desire small/weak men just as men don't desire fat/ugly women

x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    misc is so passionate about height
    I dunno about everyone else but I made it all the way through highschool without realizing that girls cared about height. I always thought the short guys with big arms and six packs were slaying poon. It was a major revelation when I found out that sloots value height over pretty much everything, and it feels extraordinarily unfair since it’s the one thing that you have no control over. I think that’s why most people get so passionate about this topic.

Fukn sloots, man.

Originally Posted by nick5569 View Post
    I've said this many times before but our modern society is not very merciful

Nature seems harsh at first glance but there are so many ways it's more merciful than our current society

Generally in nature the small and/or weak males would simply die, either from starvation or getting into a confrontation with a bigger, stronger male

So the ones who can survive and thrive have already passed mother nature's threshold for being an attractive male in the eyes of females

Our society protects the small and the weak so they don't die off. But now that leaves us with the problem you are referring to:

small/weak/incompetent males who will struggle endlessly trying to compete with more successful males. there is no mercy in our society for these guys, they will live this way until they die

because let's face it, women don't desire small/weak men just as men don't desire fat/ugly women
    Western society was literally designed to give every guy a fighting chance. Monogamy meant that there was 1 woman for every man and even the small weak guys didn’t get left in the dust. Women’s sexual liberation ruined everything.
    Last edited by x420SwagScopex; 02-27-2021 at 10:10 AM.
    **Jean shorts with dragons on them crew**
    **Spiked hair with frosted tips crew**
    **Soul patch crew**

illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by clive View Post
    I suspect the vast majority of girls don't really have a issue with height unless a guy is excessively short or tall.
    If a guy is say 6'2 or 5' 9" I doubt it's going to make any difference in sex appeal, other factors such as personality general appearance will render height out of the equation. It's similar to the perception of girls preferring big muscular guys over normal ones when in fact most couldn't care less!
    Cliver spitting wisdom.