View Poll Results: what should i do?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • he's a POS, cut contacts

9 90.00%
  • you should talk to him about it and decide by his responses

1 10.00%
    BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Post cutting contacts with a friend that disrespect me?

so i got, well had i think, a friend.
    i know him for around 6 years from a job we had together for years in the past. we were kinda good friends, did stuff together, hanged out alot and all... but i always got some sense of disrespect from him, like he always try to laugh at my expense without even thinking how i feel about it.
    1 year ago, we were working on something and i (very stupidly) injured myself with a saw. i had a pretty deep cut in my thumb and a bit in the index. had some plaster for a month and overall im good - just some scars ofcourse and a bit of weird sensation but overall its ok.
    but this story is an perfect example to how chitty of a friend he can be sometimes. apparently he just tells all his friends about it without being respectfull at all ("idiot" and such), and the main thing is he just lie about the severity of the injury to make the story look more "interesting", telling eveyone i basicly fuked up my hand and totally wrecked it etc.

i got awared to this by his friends. a few months ago i went to his apartment to hang out, he had a friends over and when they heard my name they right away asked to see my hand, which made me really embarrased. all of them reacted pretty little to it, i could tell they had a complete different thing in mind.
    same story a few weeks later with another of his friends.

i think he acted really rude about it. first of all when it happened he laughed - which just showed his disrespect to me. later he said sorry about it and said he laughed cuz he didnt noticed it was serious.
    but then the first time he saw me with the plaster he started laughing right away, about how funny that accident was... ok...

but last week... i snapped. after 2 months of kinda avoiding him, i went to his apartment to hangout. he had some of his friends. i felt weird the whole evening because i hate hanging out with people i dont know, im just quiet. but then another friend of his came, and he introduced me as the "Saw guy".
    she was completely tactless and infront of everyone just said loud "wow you the guy that destroyed his hand with a saw?" i mumbled something and then she asked to see my hand... i showed her and she kept being rude saying stuff "wow i cant believe you ****ed up your hand like that" ... tactless as ****. 2 of his friends told her to stfu and that she is rude.. then she said well at least theres not all scars (well shes wrong, its just she thinks the injury was much larger than it was)
    i got really embarassed by this whole thing. he just tells this story to everyone he knows, make it much larger and then when i meet that someone he just right away tells them "that saw story? its this guy", making me look like a joke.
    in the end i took this injury myself kinda hard and it was mentally challenging for me to deal with it, and i feel like he wasnt a friend at all about it.
    after i went from his apartment to mine i felt really bad about myself, how much of a fool they think i am and how she acted..

something really big to know, he acted very selfish and rude about it since the start. when i injured my self, he laughed like a mad man. later he said he's sorry and that he laughed cuz he thought its just a small cut. i forgot about it but he just started laughing about it right away again while i was in pain, no caring at all how i feel. i had a splint for a month and everytime he saw me with it he just laughed hard af.

i didnt come to him and told him to just stop talk about it, and making such a big deal about it, mainly cuz i didnt want to make a big deal out of it myself, but i think its obvious you shouldnt act like this. i tried changing the subject everytime he brought this topic up but he just keep mention it in the most embarassing moments.

the thing is i always felt like he embarrass me without caring to gain some people laughers, this is just a good example of it.
    now im not sure if im right to tell him how chitty of a friend he is and cutting all contacts with him, or that im just making a big deal about it...

cliffs:
    -got injured with a saw, pretty foolish story
    -friend that was there laughed hard
    -friend kept laughing at me when i was in recovery with splints and chit
    -friend telling everyone he knows about it, with complete disrespect to me (calling me an idiot and such) and lying about how hard the injury was, basicly making people think i almost got 1 hand now
    -friend always making me look like a fool and doesnt really care how it makes me feel
    cobra kai crew

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    holy **** I was gonna make an aware thread to this but noones gonna read all that
    Country music crew (old& modern& rock-mix don't care), you know a good tune, send away will rep *
    Army Vet crew 2019' -Kebap warrior-
    Simulation Theory crew *
    Pilot crew

Make The Misc Great Again 8pieces's Avatar
    8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If this happened he's just a jealous friend for whatever reason. People who go around calling other people stupid or losers or whatever are just trying to elevate themselves at other people's expense. Assuming you lift and others here who lift probably have experienced a jealous friend who think they need to knock us down a peg at least a few times. Gets old pretty quick.
    MAGA

exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I actually read it

At first, I thought the thread was gonna be about you being too sensitive and I was gonna say dish it back with the same level, or lack of, respect.

But the truth is, this friend of yours is a douche. There is laughing at your friend cause he trips and eats chit... but this guy gets actual pleasure out of watching you be in pain over a stupid careless thing you did; all while being condescending

Then to embellish the story and demean you in front of others behind your back. What a gossipy lil bitch. People that try to gain a social advantage over you in this fashion are: at best, very insecure... at worst, have some kind of personality disorder.

Either way, I don’t have people like that in my circle. His value, or worth as a friend falls short of the standards I have for how I treat my friends and how they treat me. Good friends are like quarters, and this guy sounds like a penny

Life is too short, time is too precious. Fukc hanging our with dirtbags.

If it was me, and I was tellin people about the accident (and btw only to mutual friends) proper sharing of it is like: yeah it sucks but it could have been a lot worse. And assuming we were all friends we would be more talking about whatever progress you were making.

A fair weather friend , or a normal friend, or a best friend... even an acquaintance: “hows your hand?”

That guy: “LOL WHAT AN IDIOT. HAHAHAH. I’m going to embellish this story to people he doesn’t know behind his back, so if he meets them.. their first impression of him will be the dumb ass saw guy.”
    Last edited by exyl; 02-25-2021 at 03:31 AM.

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read the cliffs and agree with the response above. Cut him out.

exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigNik78 View Post
    If this happened he's just a jealous friend for whatever reason. People who go around calling other people stupid or losers or whatever are just trying to elevate themselves at other people's expense. Assuming you lift and others here who lift probably have experienced a jealous friend who think they need to knock us down a peg at least a few times. Gets old pretty quick.
    Agree with all of this 100%

Ive been on the end of people’s (usually physical) insecurities

When presence alone makes someone feel inadequate, it puts a spotlight on the things they are jealous about...

The friend in the OP took it to a few other levels though, telling his friends behind OP’s back and embellishing the story and making the narrative about OP being an idiot. This is a very feminine attribute, I don’t get it...

I can’t imagine this situation with any of my friends

The OP should note that his douche friend has douche friends

Gios is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gios is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gios is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gios is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gios is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gios is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gios is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gios is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gios is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gios is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gios is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That’s not a friend

ᗷE ᗷOᖇᑎ. ᔕᑌᖴᖴEᖇ. ᗪIE. DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Learning how to cut people out of your life with ease is the best thing you can learn IMO
    ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔴
    ⓅⒸ ⓂⒶⓈⓉⒺⓇ ⓇⒶⒸⒺ
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ⁴⁷/¹⁹⁵
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑱 𝑨𝑳𝑷𝑯𝑨 𝑻𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑼𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹
    "ꜱʜᴛ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴩɪꜱꜱ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴜᴋɪɴ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴩᴜꜱꜱy ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ" ~ʟ.ᴍ.

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth, BigNik. I've been dealing with this on the site for two years now.

I sing this to the haters: Sorry, Not Sorry
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you getting injured made your “friend” year
    Arsenal FC crew
    Poverty lifts crew
    europe crew
    washing hands before peeing crew
    dead before 29 crew ( lol @ the 30 crew)
    Gonna Semi make it crew

1slo5oh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1slo5oh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1slo5oh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1slo5oh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1slo5oh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1slo5oh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1slo5oh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1slo5oh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1slo5oh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1slo5oh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1slo5oh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I couldnt read all that whining BS... and you sound like a bitch TBH

If he hurt your feelings then stop fkn with him, Nancy
    6'2" @ 247lbs

BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BumbleRT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    honestly i dont think he got a reason to be jelly at me
    Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    I actually read it

At first, I thought the thread was gonna be about you being too sensitive and I was gonna say dish it back with the same level, or lack of, respect.

But the truth is, this friend of yours is a douche. There is laughing at your friend cause he trips and eats chit... but this guy gets actual pleasure out of watching you be in pain over a stupid careless thing you did; all while being condescending

Then to embellish the story and demean you in front of others behind your back. What a gossipy lil bitch. People that try to gain a social advantage over you in this fashion are: at best, very insecure... at worst, have some kind of personality disorder.

Either way, I don’t have people like that in my circle. His value, or worth as a friend falls short of the standards I have for how I treat my friends and how they treat me. Good friends are like quarters, and this guy sounds like a penny

Life is too short, time is too precious. Fukc hanging our with dirtbags.

If it was me, and I was tellin people about the accident (and btw only to mutual friends) proper sharing of it is like: yeah it sucks but it could have been a lot worse. And assuming we were all friends we would be more talking about whatever progress you were making.

A fair weather friend , or a normal friend, or a best friend... even an acquaintance: “hows your hand?”

That guy: “LOL WHAT AN IDIOT. HAHAHAH. I’m going to embellish this story to people he doesn’t know behind his back, so if he meets them.. their first impression of him will be the dumb ass saw guy.”
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Read the cliffs and agree with the response above. Cut him out.
    thats what i thought.... zero respect to me
    Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    Agree with all of this 100%

Ive been on the end of people’s (usually physical) insecurities

When presence alone makes someone feel inadequate, it puts a spotlight on the things they are jealous about...

The friend in the OP took it to a few other levels though, telling his friends behind OP’s back and embellishing the story and making the narrative about OP being an idiot. This is a very feminine attribute, I don’t get it...

I can’t imagine this situation with any of my friends

The OP should note that his douche friend has douche friends
    i dont know his friends enough to know if they douches, i just know the female one that called me out is a tactless pos
    Originally Posted by Gios View Post
    That’s not a friend
    i agree.

Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post
    I couldnt read all that whining BS... and you sound like a bitch TBH

If he hurt your feelings then stop fkn with him, Nancy
    maybe im a bitch here, idk. i took that injury hard and im too mentally attached to it.
    cobra kai crew

Originally Posted by BumbleRT View Post
    honestly i dont think he got a reason to be jelly at me

thats what i thought.... zero respect to me

i dont know his friends enough to know if they douches, i just know the female one that called me out is a tactless pos

i agree.

maybe im a bitch here, idk. i took that injury hard and im too mentally attached to it.
    Well fugetaboutit

You injured yourself, so do the proper physical therapy if necessary and move forward in life.

I think part of the reason you’re trippin on it is because this guy made it seem like the event of the year

PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People don't deserve forgiveness, but it is a mark of your character to do so.

So, don't allow yourself to be abused by someone - cut that negativity from your life quickly. But do it with grace and without seeking retribution.
    “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.”
    ― Eric Thomas, The Secret to Success

Transracial Nonbinary elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    too bad you didnt tell us this like 3 years ago, you could post your hand pics here and his version of the saw story, then you will be known as "saw brah"

these days theres only like 5-10 gay indians posting at any given time and the rest are all alts

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find it easy to cut friends out. Probably why I don't have any.

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    too bad you didnt tell us this like 3 years ago, you could post your hand pics here and his version of the saw story, then you will be known as "saw brah"

these days theres only like 5-10 gay indians posting at any given time and the rest are all alts
    I got nostalgic reading this even though it didn’t happen lol