Thread: Plan and %BF

SehnSo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Plan and %BF

Hey guys!

I'm posting because I'm looking for a bit of motivation and also conformation that I'm on right track.

I'm in early 20, 185cm and currently weight around 78kg.
    I started losing weight at the end of Januray. To date I've lost 2.5kg, but recently my progress seems to have slowed down.

I'm tracking calories with MyFitnessPal trying to hit 2050 cals everyday, with minimum 115g protein and 60g fat. I try to lose 0.7-1kg week.
    The amount I eat varies by the day, sometimes I eat up to 2300 cals and other days I eat less, so it averages to about 2100cals (I checked). Through out the day I'm mostly sedentary, so I tried to incorporate cardio and walking with mixed success. I only do them once or twice a week. Usual walk is 6km in one direction on hilly terrain (around 400m uphill in total) and then when I head back I run last 4km (whole route takes me around 2h). I estimate that I burn around 700calories (NET) with that, but honestly I have no idea. I also go to gym 3x a week and do full body routine.

Despite that I can't seem to break 77.5kg. I was thinking of upping cardio, because going lower in calories seems unreasonable.

Also what do you think is my bodyfat percentage? I estimate its around 18%. I hope to get to 13 by the end of march but 15 seems more realistic :/

I appreciate any response
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's always faster at the start when part of what you are losing is water and glycogen. I would expect only 0.5kg of actual fat tissue per week on average at 2000 cals for an average male. So your numbers may have been skewed near the start.

If you have daily weight numbers for the past 2+ weeks then post them here (just raw numbers, no punctuation or other formatting) and I'll check for underlying trend.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP you're not eating enough protein, you should be getting 130-140g of protein a day, minimum.

You're probably in the 17-18% zone right now, but I would actually question your need to cut very much further, you definitely need to spend some time building more muscle.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

SehnSo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    @SuffolkPunch I only weigh when I remember, so I can't provide the numbers sadly. I will setup alert so I don't forget in the future tho...

@xsquid99 I'll up the numbers, probably just going to buy whey protein, because its easiest way, I'm cooking enough as it is '.. I did think of that myself, my first plan was to only cut until the end of february and then bulk, but later I decided to shift the end date to the end of march, so I'd start from a leaner state. I might re-evaluate and just go for a clean bulk ~2800 calories but I really don't want to end up with bigger "love handles" than I already have :/

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SehnSo View Post
    @SuffolkPunch I only weigh when I remember, so I can't provide the numbers sadly. I will setup alert so I don't forget in the future tho...

@xsquid99 I'll up the numbers, probably just going to buy whey protein, because its easiest way, I'm cooking enough as it is '.. I did think of that myself, my first plan was to only cut until the end of february and then bulk, but later I decided to shift the end date to the end of march, so I'd start from a leaner state. I might re-evaluate and just go for a clean bulk ~2800 calories but I really don't want to end up with bigger "love handles" than I already have :/
    Yeah, its a common problem. if you're intent on getting a bit leaner then I would probably cut no more than about 10-12 more lbs, then reverse course into building mode.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.