Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    A guy in high school hung himself

We were in senior year

Made no sense, good looking guy, hot gf, good grades etc

I remember the day we found out they called an assembly and had crisis workers and stuff at the school and everyone was losing it, crying etc ... sad day

Really? All we ever got was a 10 second blurb during the morning announcements srs. It was always dudes, though.

I lifted with one of them the day he hanged himself. He beat me at a pullup competition on the power rack.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, a miscarriage.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Really? All we ever got was a 10 second blurb during the morning announcements srs. It was always dudes, though.
    Yeah we came in and they called an assembly with just the seniors and announced it. The place went absolutely chaotic. They had rooms set up with crisis workers, the hallways were a mess with people balling their eyes out and then everyone was sent home for the week. It basically defined my senior year. Even 6 months later girls were leaving class crying and stuff going home because of it.

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah we came in and they called an assembly with just the seniors and announced it. The place went absolutely chaotic. They had rooms set up with crisis workers, the hallways were a mess with people balling their eyes out and then everyone was sent home for the week. It basically defined my senior year. Even 6 months later girls were leaving class crying and stuff going home because of it.
    Damn. Maybe Canadians are built different. Mirin' empathy.

At my school all they got was an announcement and a spot on the "students we lost" yearbook page.

x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This GMiscer thread hit me right in the feels
    Smack City crew

CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The husband of my great aunt killed himself a month ago..

He had copd and couldn't breathe. I guess every breath felt like he just ran sprints and then tried to inhale fire through a straw. He tried all the meds and shots and treatments the doctors had to offer. Nothing helped. My aunt said they were lying in bed and he was really upset about the breathing issue. He said he was going to go outside and breathe the cold west virginia mountain air cause it helps a bit. He blew his brains out with his handgun behind the woodshed.

Last week a family friend purposely od'd on heroin in his mom's house on her birthday. He left a suicide note that said "this was not an accident". He was 22 years old. He tried to commit suicide when he was 6 years old and held a knife to his chest. Crazy to think he had suicidal thoughts at 6. Apparently his birth father and grandfather had suicidal thoughts. Maybe it's genetic
    Last edited by CodeMajic; 02-24-2021 at 08:57 PM.
    Self-Proclaimed comedian on the quest for knowledge, currency, and aesthetics.

St Jude donation thread. PM me with donation link for reps...
    http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/Hours/Hours?px=2218992&pg=personal&fr_id=18020

~Calisthenics Only Crew~
    OllllllO JeepBrah Crew OlllllllO
    Instagram @blayde_a I follow back :D

Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    80% of suicides are committed by men. A lot of them are probably due to women being hypergamous kunts.
    It was all just satire. Sorry if I offended anyone with my trolling and sickening posts. Peace and love to everyone.

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Several

While details varied in terms of precise cause, many of them were linked to sexual abuse at my catholic school (both victims and perpetrators)
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 200kcrew crew

notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Damn. Maybe Canadians are built different. Mirin' empathy.

At my school all they got was an announcement and a spot on the "students we lost" yearbook page.
    That’s wild. Yeah that would never happen in a Canadian high school.

That whole day was fuked though. I had to get out of there, it was too much so I drove home and dealt with my thoughts on the situation by myself. It was an eerie day for sure.

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Know too many unfortunately.

Guy I went to high school with just last week decided enough was enough. Guy struggled with drugs and alcohol his whole life. Left a note about how he's disappointed everybody for too long.

My uncle shot himself in his car in the garage one night. Cleaned the house, left extra food out for the cat, walked out into the garage and opened it. Got in his car and put the gun to his head.

The only person that has the "why" answer took it with them. You never know what demons each one was fighting.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Several.
    Life wasn't going well for them.
    One of them decided to fall from a height. That's a tough way to go. The guy had balls.

One of our own, Tattoobrah (spelling?) took his own life too. He was involved in a high speed pursuit and got into a stand off with police (not sure if this is exactly what happened, I'm going off of memory). I believe he had issues with kids or a gf or wife.
    RIP Tattoobrah.

If any of y'all are feeling down in the dumps shoot me a PM, no homo.
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Yes.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One brah from high school.

He went overseas in the military, saw some chite, then off himself. SRS Felt bad, but at least homies at peace SRS
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My grandmother, she was not happy and in pain, it was very tough to cope with it.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by GMiscer View Post
    Why did they do it?
    I did yeah sadly GM mate

Was depression sadly

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aunt (moms side) was watching me and my younger cousin and OD on Easter when I was 9

Best friend in middle school

Uncle (dads side)

2 clients at my work
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Life of Chad ?
    brb haven’t met one vaxcel who doesn’t get defensive or mad when you tell them you didn’t get it.

No “vax” for HIV after 40 years of research. No vax for cancer after 100 years of research. No vax for the common cold and yet a virus mysteriously appears and Within 12 months a “vax” is found by 4 pharma companies all within 1 week and we are mandated to take it ….

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    had 3 wives suicide on me

they were all wealthy heiresses and yet all chose to drown themselves in the bath. How can you be unhappy with all that money?
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post
    I've known a few. I'm in the military, so it tracks.

Last two were guys who were going through divorces. One guy blew his brains out all over the pillow on his wife's side of the bed the day after coming back from deployment because she had been shacking up with some other guy and told him she was leaving him for the other guy. The worst part is that he hadn't updated his life insurance so that bitch got $400k for it. Still bawled her eyes out at the funeral.
    that would be a double murder suicide from me dawg, fck that noise

Some girl I use to light fireworks off with some years and then messaged on ******** when I moved away offed herself, wish I knew she was gonna do it.. would have done everything to stop her, she was cute and nerdy

Some dude that was always at parties I went to overdosed on purpose, he was the kid every one thought was hilarious. Always had the hottest btches around him but was obviously friend zoned, sure he got some pitty fcks

Another Chad I use to hang out with got all the btches, use to drive around blasting my subwoofers in HS ended it. No one knows why
    Make Misc Great Again

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah a private from military. We had the cctv footage of the whole thing too.

He tried hanging himself but failed when a guard found him. The came out dude was faking it for a free ticket back home. We made him what we'd call a "orderprivate" which means a private servant that accompanies officers.

Originally Posted by syrk View Post
    Life of Chad ?
    The guy was a chad but more importantly was a really nice dude.

Everyone liked him.

It was incredibly sad. I hope he’s found peace.

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The guy was a chad but more importantly was a really nice dude.

Everyone liked him.

It was incredibly sad. I hope he’s found peace.
    how was your escort brah?

RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What kind of Gmiscer thread is this?

twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had a friend that did it, no one really knows why; the same story always holds true.. always seemed so happy, the clown of the group etc and then it just... happened. That was about 5 years ago now though.

Last year my sister's husband did it too, left 3 young kids.

You never really know how it'll affect you until it does

https://www.lifeline.org.au

edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just last night me and 3 of my mates were watching Atalanta - Real Madrid and since the game was trash I ended up leaving at halftime to go to the gym and my mates went home. As they were walking home they heard a girl screaming for help under the bridge. Luckily my mate had his kayak in a building nearby and he managed to save her. 16 year old girl attempted suicide by jumping of a bridge in ice cold water over a breakup with her boyfriend. Fkn lmao, I can link the article but it’s in my native language. Crazy sht, he was supposed to come to train with me but he decided to go home instead, and if he didn’t she might not have made it
    Always remember, that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Bosnian brah

ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by twiceasnice View Post
    Last year my sister's husband did it too, left 3 young kids.

https://www.lifeline.org.au
    No offence but fk that guy. Special place in hell for parents that put that type of lifelong trauma on innocent children

twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ss367 View Post
    No offence but fk that guy. Special place in hell for parents that put that type of lifelong trauma on innocent children
    100% agree

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not yet
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A neighbor or mine. He struggled with a private business for years trying to stay afloat but recession hit hard in 2008 and he had to shut it down while being in HUGE debt. His wife was also dying of lung cancer. He had 3 underage children while being in ridiculous debt and a dying wife. Debt collectors kept harassing him and giving him **** every single day. He was also expecting a huge hospital bill for his wife's treatments on top the debt and he just snapped and jumped out of an 8th floor window. Wife died a week later.
    Last edited by Chris_1990; 02-25-2021 at 03:55 AM.

Make The Misc Great Again 8pieces's Avatar
    8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I knew 2 people from a bodybuilding group that committee suicide. Didn’t know them irl but I interacted with them almost everyday for years.