Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    Weird, it worked last week and now isn't for me either, try this one.

https://mennohenselmans.com/biosigna...y-weight-loss/

Edit: Double checked and its working for me now, if any page error search for biosignature and its the first article to pop-up on his website
    correction, it's a LONG article. i'll have to read it later today since i'm working at the moment. seriously though i'll look into it thanks for looking it up again.
    Kid Covid

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by northwestmuscle View Post
    I forgot to mention that I use MyFitnessPal to track calories I eat and calories I burn.

When I input my cardio into the app, it says I burn 461 calories. I do the elliptical for 30 minutes. Stead state cardio. My average BPM is around 155. The calories reportedly burned seems a bit high to me. What do you guys think?

I do cardio 3 days a week. Do you see anything wrong with this regimen? Should I do more? I also do full body weight lifting workouts 3 days a week (MWF).

Thanks
    That's too high for that amount of cardio.

30 minutes with an average HR of 155 for someone your height/weight is probably closer to something like 300 calories burned.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not me, my macros are around 80/10/10 (C/P/F) and I lose weight just fine. Actually, avoiding fat makes it easier, since carbs have only 4 kcal/g whereas fat has 9 kcal/g. I get to eat much more food while staying at or below maintenence.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moojeni View Post
    Not me, my macros are around 80/10/10 (C/P/F) and I lose weight just fine. Actually, avoiding fat makes it easier, since carbs have only 4 kcal/g whereas fat has 9 kcal/g. I get to eat much more food while staying at or below maintenence.
    vegan?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    vegan?
    Yes!

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes!
    Thought so

The 80/10/10 this is basically a vegan ‘thing’

That being said, it’s more tailored for reversing heart disease, not ideal for muscle building
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Thought so

The 80/10/10 this is basically a vegan ‘thing’

That being said, it’s more tailored for reversing heart disease, not ideal for muscle building
    I have to agree on that. I'm a long distance runner, so it fits my sport perfectly. I need to stay light, and this diet has allowed me to achieve that. The best marathon runners in the world (Kenyans and Ethiopians), even though they aren't vegan, eat between 65%-80% carbs, too!
    If my goal was to build muscle, I would up my protein intake to at least 15%-20%, for sure.

I have to agree on that. I'm a long distance runner, so it fits my sport perfectly. I need to stay light, and this diet has allowed me to achieve that. The best marathon runners in the world (Kenyans and Ethiopians), even though they aren't vegan, eat between 65%-80% carbs, too!
    If my goal was to build muscle, I would up my protein intake to at least 15%-20%, for sure.
    Yup, agreed.

In fact I think the dude who just did that world record marathon stunt basically eats a diet almost entirely of corn and other grains, with some fruit and fish here and there. Saw a video of him explaining his approach.

Registered User northwestmuscle's Avatar
    northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you guys think of IIFYM? Can it work on a cut? If I want to have a small Halloween candy everyday for dessert, will it impact my weight loss if I'm in a 25% deficit?

Also, can I drink a small glass of wine at dinner on a cut (like 1/2 cup)? Or does it impact weight loss even if I'm in a deficit?

Thanks
    Keto + caloric deficit + intermittent fasting= best diet for rapid weight loss

What do you guys think of IIFYM? Can it work on a cut? If I want to have a small Halloween candy everyday for dessert, will it impact my weight loss if I'm in a 25% deficit?

Also, can I drink a small glass of wine at dinner on a cut (like 1/2 cup)? Or does it impact weight loss even if I'm in a deficit?

Thanks
    If you're asking this, you haven't gotten the point of anything we've said.

CALORIES DICTATE FAT LOSS

snufy is just really nice. (+1000) snufy is just really nice. (+1000) snufy is just really nice. (+1000) snufy is just really nice. (+1000) snufy is just really nice. (+1000) snufy is just really nice. (+1000) snufy is just really nice. (+1000) snufy is just really nice. (+1000) snufy is just really nice. (+1000) snufy is just really nice. (+1000) snufy is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're asking this, you haven't gotten the point of anything we've said.

CALORIES DICTATE FAT LOSS

I also have a to be typically a "lower carb" guy, otherwise the scale won't move. 100-125G per day is the perfect sweet spot.

However, when I'm watching and counting, I've noticed I can get away with a couple heavy carb meals a week without any slowing of fat/weight. I just can't do 2,3,4,5, days in a row. I can have the pizza, the Italian sandwich (If it fits into the calorie goal and is close on macros/IIFYM)
    SINK Crew (Single Income No Kids)

Who gon' drive? How about we both drive. I love that Sh*t.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz

Thanks
    IIFYM is not a wacky fad diet. It's simply a statement of how the body works. Calories are the units of energy. An energy deficit WILL lead to tissue loss.

Of course you also need to get your micronutrients too - and avoid foods that trigger your appetite. Sometimes I just go cold turkey on treat foods because you can never have as much as you want to when dieting... it's makes things worse not better. This is entirely to do with your *appetite* though and might be different for you.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by snufy View Post
    I just can't do 2,3,4,5, days in a row. I can have the pizza, the Italian sandwich (If it fits into the calorie goal and is close on macros/IIFYM)
    If you are doing a low carb approach, the reason you THINK several days in a row of high carb stalls your weight loss is because of increased WATER weight.

Originally Posted by snufy View Post
    I also have a to be typically a "lower carb" guy, otherwise the scale won't move. 100-125G per day is the perfect sweet spot.

However, when I'm watching and counting, I've noticed I can get away with a couple heavy carb meals a week without any slowing of fat/weight. I just can't do 2,3,4,5, days in a row. I can have the pizza, the Italian sandwich (If it fits into the calorie goal and is close on macros/IIFYM)
    Sorry but no.

You’re not a unique snowflake

Registered User northwestmuscle's Avatar
    northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I once read an article about weight loss that said if you want to lose body fat, ditch the simple carbs like bagels, white pasta, and donuts and stick to complex carbs.

In the context of weight loss, is it better to eat complex carbs over simple carbs?
    Keto + caloric deficit + intermittent fasting= best diet for rapid weight loss

I once read an article about weight loss that said if you want to lose body fat, ditch the simple carbs like bagels, white pasta, and donuts and stick to complex carbs.

In the context of weight loss, is it better to eat complex carbs over simple carbs?
    You already know the answer, or you simply haven't been paying any attention....

A donut isn't even a primary source of carbs, on average they're higher in fat calories than carb calories anyway.

R u trolling now or just being daft?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz

It doesn't matter that much. They all get converted to the same substrate anyway.

For example, an apple has simple carbs but will probably be more filling for less calories than potato chips - which contain complex carbs.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RajshriD View Post
    Eat healthy meal in every 3-4 hours to loss weight
    Define healthy
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    correction, it's a LONG article. i'll have to read it later today since i'm working at the moment. seriously though i'll look into it thanks for looking it up again.
    Good to see you! Good nutritionists are hard to come by, yet very helpful.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Good to see you! Good nutritionists are hard to come by, yet very helpful.
    ha ha what are you doing in here?! notice the trends in anger? we have a couple pondus's in here

TWD193 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You already know the answer, or you simply haven't been paying any attention....

A donut isn't even a primary source of carbs, on average they're higher in fat calories than carb calories anyway.

R u trolling now or just being daft?
    I'm excited for his next question of what about if I eat within an 8 hour window, can I eat more then? Or what about if I eat right after I work out? What if I wake up at 2am to eat a cheeseburger, will that make me gain weight?