Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Destor has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Interesting data but there's a LOT to consider beyond just hourly wage

Chief Executives coming in at <$200k, but who was stock-based compensation?
    Who was people running corporations and paying themselves in dividends instead of an hourly wage? This says it excludes self-employed people, which would also exclude the many doctors who work as contractors
    Who was professional expenses eroding earnings?

Beyond that, most of the annual mean salaries were calculated by simply multiplying the mean hourly wage by 2,080 hours per year. Doesn't consider potential for working more than 40 hours per week, though that's less important if you just care about 40hrmaxxing

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    Dated a doctor for a bit (second year resident in podiatry, she did hundreds of surgeries per year srs) and her lifestyle seemed horrible. Supposedly it gets better after residency, but she sounded depressed and trapped. Like there's no turning back after you've spent eight years in college to get an MD and you're now permanently in debt and working 80 hours/week for peanuts as a resident physician. You finally start making good money in your mid/late 30s, but I don't know if the stress ever goes away.

Electrical Engineering/Computer Science is the best IMO. Easy to make $100-200k/yr (you can chill and work remote 40 hrs/wk and make $100k, or you can stress yourself a bit more as a Project Manager somewhere and earn $200k). I only had $36k in loans coming out of college paying for my own chit, very easy to pay that off on an engineering salary. I've been enjoying my 20s for several years while a comparable doctor would still be in med school, getting ready to enter residency hell (which is arguably as bad as investment banking)
    Here is the thing tho

I can date an engineering girl or give myself as an example Computer Science brah with other intangible **** and n=1

the STATISTICAL FACT of the matter is a Family Physician (compared to podiatry which is a surgical specialty) makes north of 200k a Computer Sci analyst makes 150 at the managerial level. This even mitigates to the extra years in med school as you cant be a manager without experience

and this is without considering job security, respect, actual passion and not being in the cubicle

Originally Posted by imbeingcereal View Post
    The thing you're missing, OP, is that even the 50th percentile doctor is at least 90th percentile overall versus the general population. The profession is self-selecting, which is why they have high average salaries. It's not that doctors are anything special - they just have more high IQ/hardworking people on average than other professions.

Also, these salaries are kind of low IME. I'm well below 10 years into my career as a CPA/finance guy and am already getting recruited for jobs paying $120K + Bonus + Equity in a non-NYC/SF type of city where that type of money goes pretty far. I'd be quite upset if I "only" peaked at $150K as a manager given where I'm already at. If I were a controller, for example, I'd be making upwards of $200K+ easily in my area. I have a solid resume, but nothing spectacular (basically just Big 4 + CPA).
    you don't understand statistics

does not mean a peak 150k for Finance managers as in "no more than 150k"

that means that the median is 150K for all people with that title in the USA. That can be a bean counter in Big 4 making manager (who might make 200k) or that can be someone slogging away at reports at a Fortune 200.

Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Of course it's relevant when considering future plans
    apologies, confusion caused by me I meant the general principle of professions with a lot of variances

specific trends in employment in future matters, not covered by this trend
    Last edited by atgbrahsrs; 02-24-2021 at 03:14 PM.
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trapspot View Post
    Yea...no one aware wants to live in states like North Dakota. Find a sloot there? JFL. Who was pussy hyperinflation? Who was there being so little to see and do? Who was the fact that US obesity is heavily skewed worse outside the city centers?

The finance guys have weekends. Worst case they’ll have Saturday off. That one day off a week in NYC is worth way more than living in a small town with scarcity cunny and nothing to do.

Also if they don’t support blm they’re wrong but that’s another issue

You just import or get an Asian or Eastern European wife or whoremax and don't live by how some American brats with loafers with a 100k usd salary and 100k usd expense in NYC live

Family Meds sometimes even worh 4 days per week if they don't need much money

anonymous
    Apparently I make the median salary of a surgeon. Who knew dropping out of college to pursue your passion was such a terrible idea?

To be fair surgeons with my seniority probably make more than twice that, but I can't complain

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Interesting data but there's a LOT to consider beyond just hourly wage

Chief Executives coming in at <$200k, but who was stock-based compensation?
    Who was people running corporations and paying themselves in dividends instead of an hourly wage? This says it excludes self-employed people, which would also exclude the many doctors who work as contractors
    Who was professional expenses eroding earnings?

Beyond that, most of the annual mean salaries were calculated by simply multiplying the mean hourly wage by 2,080 hours per year. Doesn't consider potential for working more than 40 hours per week, though that's less important if you just care about 40hrmaxxing
    that is fair but the point is this is as good of a source as it gets

other sources like HR blogs or FAANG echo chambers and **** so retarded that they put "Top professions to have" first CEO. Yeah if you are CEO of a restaurant and made 50k per year and now you are in debt due to virus or lets just exclude the fact that CHief Executive in Fortune 200 is what chance? Even less chance if white and male?

This is about maxing your base. You can be an entrepreneur with 13123123 things as a doctor, software engineer or even a baker.

but your post has one thing that really bothers me indeed - yes, indeed, when are we going to make corps accountable for all the 9-5 contract works who work more than that but overtime never gets paid as it is not counted as?

Registered Anti-Racist trapspot's Avatar
    trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by atgbrahsrs View Post
    You just import or get an Asian or Eastern European wife or whoremax and don't live by how some American brats with loafers with a 100k usd salary and 100k usd expense in NYC live

Family Meds sometimes even worh 4 days per week if they don't need much money
    Right idea, but importing a wife is still kind of pointless once they get here. Also wife importation generally involves obtaining leftover women. And there is absolutely no practical whoremaxing in the US, as there is a 99% chance you’ll have to wear condoms and a 80% chance they won’t let you even kiss them on the lips (lol)

If you’re in the US, the least cucked way to live is to not get married as long as possible and live in an area with plenty of cunny that you can jestermax minimally for

I’m fairly sure the part time family docs are female docs with mrs degrees. There’s no way a recently trained family doc with loans to pay off is going to cut hours
    NYC crew
    BLM and Antifa crew
    Defund the police until they reform crew
    Islam was right about men crew

Right idea, but importing a wife is still kind of pointless once they get here. Also wife importation generally involves obtaining leftover women. And there is absolutely no practical whoremaxing in the US, as there is a 99% chance you’ll have to wear condoms and a 80% chance they won’t let you even kiss them on the lips (lol)

If you’re in the US, the least cucked way to live is to not get married as long as possible and live in an area with plenty of cunny that you can jestermax minimally for

I fairly sure the part time family docs are female docs with mrs degrees. There’s no way a recently trained family doc with loans to pay off is going to cut hours

the average NYC analyst at a financial institution is depressed staring at excel and does not get 18yo prime kunt raw on his door step

dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just wanted to add electricians don’t really make all that much once you become a journeyman unless you’re union In a big city with a lot of union work.

The only exceptions are if you’re a old man who is a GF now or you work on remote sites in Alaska or Canada or some ****.

Welders don’t make **** either , that was Forbes favorite trade before pushing being a sparkie.

Love the trade , don’t get me wrong but LMAO if you think my current shop isn’t just a stop in my career. Ibew or suck it bitch.

Inb4 run your own business, yeah if you want to look like a clean cut phaggot who goes to church everyday and want to put up with customers. Not to mention all the permits and stress for big jobs , yeah , no thanx.
    High test crew
    Tradie Crew
    Sparkie Crew
    Suicide Girls Crew
    Luscious Latina Crew
    Logoutbrah is mad he got cucked by a sparkie crew
    Logoutbrah is mad tradies make 6 figures without college crew

☮INFJ♞6w5(so/sp) IEI-INFp lnvictus's Avatar
    lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You missed Diversity and Inclusion Officer - 282,000/yr
    Excellence is a choice

🤡 🌎

I’m fairly sure the part time family docs are female docs with mrs degrees. There’s no way a recently trained family doc with loans to pay off is going to cut hours

For NY

https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes_ny.htm

obvious bump for certain sales/financial/software MANAGERS

but imagine having the ability to be there as well well paid and then having the ability to move out, others cant say the same

over and out

trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the average NYC analyst at a financial institution is depressed staring at excel and does not get 18yo prime kunt raw on his door step
    “Average” is never the point. Majority of US men are undersexed anyhow due to puss hyperinflation. What I’m referring to is opportunity, not guarantee
    NYC crew
    BLM and Antifa crew

“Average” is never the point. Majority of US men are undersexed anyhow due to puss hyperinflation. What I’m referring to is opportunity, not guarantee

plenty of opportunities exist in medicine

can whoremax as no one rawdogs or cream pies anyway

tbh I doubt you are above average, in your random finance NYC career I assume and your fake avi

bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    Um...

Lawyers make way more than $70/hr lmao.

I don't even know what to think about this list.
    Gotta consider that low paying jobs like deputy district attorneys and public defense lawyers bring the average down.

Winston56432 is just really nice. (+1000) Winston56432 is just really nice. (+1000) Winston56432 is just really nice. (+1000) Winston56432 is just really nice. (+1000) Winston56432 is just really nice. (+1000) Winston56432 is just really nice. (+1000) Winston56432 is just really nice. (+1000) Winston56432 is just really nice. (+1000) Winston56432 is just really nice. (+1000) Winston56432 is just really nice. (+1000) Winston56432 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There must be a mistake? where are the tradies

plenty of opportunities exist in medicine

can whoremax as no one rawdogs or cream pies anyway

tbh I doubt you are above average, in your random finance NYC career I assume and your fake avi
    You’re IQ isn’t high enough to grasp my point
    NYC crew
    BLM and Antifa crew

severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dentists and dental specialists nicely represented 😎

And Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons second overall. Im strongly considering trying to specialize in that, but a brutal 4-6 year residency after dental school doesn’t seem appealing. What do misc?
    Dental Student crew

Originally Posted by Winston56432 View Post
    There must be a mistake? where are the tradies

They are there just too much fluff before nice 100k where there are tradies but pic would be long - look it up yourself in Labour Statistics median wage per occupation USA

and there are some tradies who are balling above 100k usd but their average is brought down by a lot of 50-70k

You’re IQ isn’t high enough to grasp my point
    if I dont BLM I guess I am not a leftie IQ so I cant ur highness

peace out bye

Originally Posted by severagee View Post
    Dentists and dental specialists nicely represented

And Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons second overall. Im strongly considering trying to specialize in that, but a brutal 4-6 year residency after dental school doesn’t seem appealing. What do misc?

don't ask misc

misc cant grasp statistical analysis

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Um...

Not all of them. Not by any stretch. There are lots of corporate lawyers, estate planners, etc that barely make six figures. I also know people at law firms and they say starting salary for people out of law school is barely six figures.
    480s / 365b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020

WSB Crew. Money Printer go BRRRR

Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    Gotta consider that low paying jobs like deputy district attorneys and public defense lawyers bring the average down.

also fortune 500 lawyer working in mostly compliance is **** tier compared to NYC/Chicago commerical law firm

odds of getting that is very important

how do you get unemployed as a doctor unless u literally fail ur exams

can get a family medicine gig with bad scores even lol

edit: Cat person literally wizardmogged me

can't believe he understands statistic better than the misc

plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wagecels when will they learn?
    Lifting Crew

r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Um...

It doesn’t even have a listing for “misc CEO”

Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    Not all of them. Not by any stretch. There are lots of corporate lawyers, estate planners, etc that barely make six figures. I also know people at law firms and they say starting salary for people out of law school is barely six figures.
    If you’re talking about M&A lawyers in private firms they’d be making $300k + after a few years

I’m any case even though there are probable lawyers and conveyancers and family lawyers, it doesn’t take many antitrust/merger/tax lawyers to pull the average way way up
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 100kcrew crew

imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000) imbeingcereal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you don't understand statistics

does not mean a peak 150k for Finance managers as in "no more than 150k"

that means that the median is 150K for all people with that title in the USA. That can be a bean counter in Big 4 making manager (who might make 200k) or that can be someone slogging away at reports at a Fortune 200.
    Lol, try again boyo. My point was that I have a below average resume overall (in terms of years of experience, etc.) and am already being recruited for jobs that pay that much all-in. Hence, my point is that the number stated is likely false/excluding things like stock comp, bonuses, etc. that are a larger part of your package the higher up you move in companies.

frutistafreeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frutistafreeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frutistafreeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frutistafreeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frutistafreeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frutistafreeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frutistafreeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frutistafreeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frutistafreeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frutistafreeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frutistafreeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by severagee View Post
    Dentists and dental specialists nicely represented

You can spend 4-6 years miscing or working towards CEO 10k/day. The choice is yours boyo

CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just LMAO Escort make about 300$/hour tax free.

BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most of these are salary positions that work north of 40 hours a week, more than 8 hours and day and even put in a lot of OT and weekends, holidays and even evenings...and non of that is compensated for.

SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is the thing tho

I can date an engineering girl or give myself as an example Computer Science brah with other intangible **** and n=1

the STATISTICAL FACT of the matter is a Family Physician (compared to podiatry which is a surgical specialty) makes north of 200k a Computer Sci analyst makes 150 at the managerial level. This even mitigates to the extra years in med school as you cant be a manager without experience
    good software engineers can make 150k in a remote senior software engineer position with way less stress than a doctor

software engineer graduates with ~40-60k in debt (at 22) compared to $200-300k for an MD (at 26, but it will be 30 before any real money is made anyways)

in response to your bolded statement, many electrical/software engineers make six figures or close to it at 22 years old. So its easy to make $100-130k before having the experience necessary to be a manager. $150k is also low for an electrical/software engineering manager... its closer to $200k in the real world (srs)

A good software engineer can literally become a millionaire by the time a doctor finishes residency (srs)

tehgosu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tehgosu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tehgosu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tehgosu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tehgosu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tehgosu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tehgosu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tehgosu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tehgosu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tehgosu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tehgosu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dang shoulda gotten into petrol engineering instead of data consulting

might be a dying profession but nothing wrong with cashing in on dat oil money before it goes away

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Captains at legacy airlines/cargo are way up on that list, but i guess its not too specific

BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DimTriad View Post
    Imagine going to dental school for years just to be salary cucked by a nurse with her CRNA, lol @ dentists srs
    These figures seem low. My dad makes 10x that and pretty sure most of his dds staff make at least 400k.

MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DimTriad View Post
    Imagine going to dental school for years just to be salary cucked by a nurse with her CRNA, lol @ dentists srs
    Dentistry is supposedly one of the most satisfying jobs though. Way less stress than nursing