Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeTheOne View Post
    Not gonna lie, I haven't really been feeling these last two episodes.
    Wonder why? No comment on last week, I glossed over that with too much going on outside - but this week was pretty decent.

- Nothing too cringey. We did get Marco Stunt talking and (sigh) apparently he'll be in-ring action next week. Not a good thing - but it was over and done with quick enough. As much as I dislike seeing him, Jungle Boy has a lot of potential and Luchasaurus is green as fuk but he actually looked better the last time I saw him working, maybe he's trying to actually get better.

- Good opener, not a complete squash but it needed to be mostly one-sided and it was. Moxley cut a killer promo afterwards, whatever problems he might have, that's not one of them.

- I enjoyed Team Taz vs. Varsity Blonds and the aftermath. Cage looked like a beast during the match, I am a big fan of Ricky Starks, I didn't know why they seem to make Griff the heavy with the VB (he always gets the hot tags, Pillman always does the jobs) but whatever. Afterwards, I am in shock seeing Sting work like he did. The guy is in his 60s. I've never seen anyone that old look that good.

- The Miro/Kip vs BF stuff. Honestly, it was silly but short. A show needs midcard filler, too. I kind of dig how they're positioning Miro to be more okay with the Butler Charles and pointing out how childish their antics are. He's not entirely wrong, you know.

- Hager/Cutler. Meh, more midcard stuff and really all this was for the story after. I like that Jericho/MJF finally do something to build this match they're about to have - both teams were otherwise occupied elsewhere until this. Wish the Dad had done a legit blade job and not obvious tomato paste, but he took a couple good bumps on the poster so no worries.

- Adam Page worked overly competitively with the Private Party kid, too much for my tastes but somehow it didn't rub me as poorly as it does sometimes (i.e. Cody working evenly with Sonny Kiss). Most of the stuff Cassidy did to get control made sense and was fairly heelish. I haven't been a fan at all of the Dark Order, however their current 'good dude' nice guy routine actually works more for me than they ever did as supposedly menacing heels. John Silver is just infectious.

- I really liked the women's match. Yes the wrong human won and I would have liked to seen Britt go over... but if she's just going to job to Riho or Shida, then might as well get her out now. I fear the end game here is Riho vs Shida... and I don't actively dislike either, I just don't get it. You have Thunder Rosa, Serena Deeb, Britt Baker, they're all either way beyond them in the ring or have way better characters, or a little of each. It irks me seeing better options being passed over here.

- Unique ME, probably the best I've seen either of these guys look in a singles match. Both worked a good match, told a good story, it was entertaining throughout. It wasn't an early MotY contender like it was being sold, but it was a good match.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wtf is the Marco stunt debate? Personally don’t care to see Nyla rose because while I think men beating up women has had its moments I don’t care to see a man wrestle women on a regular basis. I hated when chyna was booked in serious competitive matches too with double j and Chris Jericho. Comedy heels like Andy Kauffman vs women would be okay.

Can Marko stunt not work?
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

John Hancock... It's Herbie Hancock.

MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Wonder why?
    Not too sure. I mean, there were parts that I liked like the Team Tazz tag match and Page vs Cassidy. I guess I just enjoyed the episode from two weeks ago much more.
    "You can't smell the TV but you could smell the roast and the chicken." - Beetlejuice