STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Any benefit to working out over hours?

Not talking about being in the gym for hours on end but rather I have chip up and dips bars at home and using them throughout the day. So taking for instance a typical Sunday I get up early but my misses sleeps in and makes the most of being lazy so for the morning I will be playing PlayStation and watching a live UFC event. If I got up in between every round of a game or fight so 10-20 minutes and hit 5 chins and 5 DIPs for example over 4-5 hours, is there any benefit compared to hitting a more intense workout in in a shorter window?

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look up the "grease the groove" method.
    Many have use a very similar system to what you suggest with excellent results
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As ego mentioned grease the groove is an incredibly effective way to make progress especially for strength.

However over time that volume will accumulate and help with muscle growth too.

Look at guys in prison who don’t even have access to weights.

They’ll just do things over the course of their days and get jacked.

Of course they also get access to contraband steroids lol, but the point still stands many of them are just jacked because they fill their day with small bouts of exercise
    Last edited by Filmbuff81; 02-25-2021 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Typos