Adelina97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelina97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelina97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelina97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelina97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelina97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelina97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelina97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelina97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelina97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelina97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is my butt too big?

guys really like my butt and are always smacking it and stuff i like it alot but im also kinda chunky and they like that too but should i make myself smaller and if so how?
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's up to you to decide if you want to lose weight or not...

There is only one way to do it though - eat less calories than your burn and do some resistance training to prevent muscle loss and other negative effects of dieting.

To get started, read the Fat Loss forum sticky threads. If you aren't already training with weights, start doing that too. There are routines in the Workout Programs sticky threads.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It looks kind of big to me, but that's just my own opinion. You do whatever you want that makes you happy. You don't need to please anyone else.

superspartan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspartan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspartan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspartan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspartan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspartan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspartan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspartan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspartan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspartan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspartan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Adelina97 View Post
    guys really like my butt and are always smacking it and stuff i like it alot but im also kinda chunky and they like that too but should i make myself smaller and if so how?
    IMO It looks great! you have very nice curves. Now, if you lost some fat, it would look INSANE with that kinda definition.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are overweight. Lose weight. You can still keep a great ass while slim.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Willis83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Response

I think it’s your personal opinion. If you feel confident with your appearance, keep it. If you want to slim down I can put you on a plan to achieve that. Ultimately it’s all in how you feel.

albanycounty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What I believe is you don't need to do anything to please anyone.
    You need to do whatever makes you happy.
    You should try a treadmill or a cycle for your physic, just to cut out extra body fat at home easily.

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes. It is.

You should be so thin, that I can literally pick you up and snap you like a twig.

All of that body fat is indicative of poor metabolism, laziness and glandular problems.

You are not evolutionarily viable.

For dudes, a good strong evolutionary physique would have been early Schwarzenegger, with a powerful torso and broad powerful shoulders and long, but powerful legs.

Excess body fat is bad. Sorry, bish.
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Betelgeuse is coming Crew
    Gliese 710 Crew
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    ••||02/22/22 - Acquired The Moncler Space Company, former subsidiary of Moncler S.p.A ded fkn srs
    ••||02/24/22 - Honorary Director for life (USFS and USDOI Bureau of Land Management)
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]