Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100)

Training with intensity = secret to looking good natural?

I have a friend i've been gym with he tells me - how come I'm strong but don't even look that impressive? It's true he is strong for his size/weight and for a natural but you can't even tell he lifts. When i go to the gym with him he trains very slowly with long rest periods. very low intensity.

I see so many naturals like this. It's like they've downloaded a program that says shoulder press 3 x 12 and then they get to 12 reps and just stop..

I train like a maniac if i don't feel tired at 12 reps ill increase the weight on the next set or rest shorter etc.. alwys trying to train close to failure.. i get compliments for my physique and i honestly think it's simply because the way i train

do yu guys ever see guys at the gym training hard?? for me it's rare and usually the dudes i d see training hard look te best.

Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes actually. I learned this after several years. The first two or so years as a natty you can basically redline all three intensity/volume/frequency. However you will still grow quite well with any mix of those within that time frame.

After those first couple years people tend to rely too much on volume and frequency. They usually look flat unless pumped, and don't ever make considerable size or strength gains even over long periods of time.

I noticed when I had deliberate intense focus on particular exercises, and pushed these exercises to the limit (for example like amraps and/or force production), I made much greater size and strength gains, and in a shorter amount of time. Of course this was aided by getting 8 hours of sleep and eating at a caloric surplus as well.

You can't sustain that for too long, so you always juggle with sort of phases between volume and high intensity, and other aspects of training. But as a natty I think the most important factor when it comes to training (outside of things like technique) is intensity.

There's a reason some guys look the same year in and year out doing the same 4x12 bb.com workout they read in an article or an old jay cutler workout for MASS GAINS. Or these guys who focus on the most "scientific" workout. They are all pussies when it comes to training and barely break a sweat.

Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do 1 set on compounds and 2 sets for isolation. Reps range any where from 3 reps to 20 reps depending. Every set is taken close to failure or to failure with "perfect" form.

Works for me. Only way I can get away with it is because volume and frequency is low.. Which I prefer to be honest. Almost 14 years of lifting and it's not as "fun" as it used to be.
    ** Officially started lifting weights on March 22nd 2007 **

Competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter and strongman.

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got stronger with a structured and limited approached. Think long rest times, low reps, high weight.

I got physically bigger with an intensity/volume/forced reps approach.
    Fak U say? Cheeky kent ya, i'll fakin fak ya, ya lil sloot

Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    training with intensity is the secret to everything.

when people cut/diet they think either they can lower intensity or increase volume, but the muscles respond to demand placed upon them, primarily through mechanical tension.

Guess what happens when calories are in a deficit but you are hitting PR's in the gym? your body realizes it needs to keep its muscle, send nutrietns to muscle and thus not only using bodyfat as fuel more but also lowering body fat % because lean muscle mas sstays the same while body weight drops = lower body fat %.

More volume/higher reps = more muscle damage and less demand to increase muscle size.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you must train with intensity or you are wasting your time if you arent a year or two into the game

amrap, last set first, pyramids, low rest times, lots of volume, you simply need to leave the gym feeling exhausted or else you will not realize your physique and strength goals

i call people who look the same as they did a year ago do nothing bitches. dont be a dnb.

DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100) DestroyedEsteem is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post

when people cut/diet they think either they can lower intensity or increase volume, but the muscles respond to demand placed upon them, primarily through mechanical tension.

Guess what happens when calories are in a deficit but you are hitting PR's in the gym? your body realizes it needs to keep its muscle, send nutrietns to muscle and thus not only using bodyfat as fuel more but also lowering body fat % because lean muscle mas sstays the same while body weight drops = lower body fat %.

More volume/higher reps = more muscle damage and less demand to increase muscle size.
    I don't understand the last line

xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    actually dieting right and avoiding alcohol will do wonders for 99.99% of people
    Balanced Test Crew

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet is the key to looking good for natural lifters.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    Diet is the key to looking good for natural lifters.
    Agreed, you can have the best training routine in the world but if you're not getting those nutrients into the body you wont make much headway!
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitizenKane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xbluexhawkx View Post
    actually dieting right and avoiding alcohol will do wonders for 99.99% of people

I love my vodka and rum though mane.

DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Dude I can't stand listening to your jargon anymore. The fact that you talk a lot of **** that you can not back makes me believe that you do a lot of reading and not a lot of lifting. How Can you give advice to people without truly understanding what you are saying? The answer is you can't ..... You can not tell someone something without knowing if it works or not. You have no experience lifting. You hardly know anything. Everything you do know you read in a book or stole from someone else. You have no factual eveidence that it works. You just take advice from credible sources and post them as your own....As an aspiring personal trainer, who has actually spent time working in a gym, watching and criticizing and experimenting. Stop posting. You don't know what youre talking about. You know it too.

Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nothing more cringe than seeing a natty train with intensity... panting and groaning for a physique like this:

Meanwhile Chad is in the corner on TRT swiping his phone with 1 hand and skull crushers in the other and making 2x the gains.

It's 2021. Wake up.

4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4Mum69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Max-OT to this day was the most eye opening program I ever did and it changed the way I have viewed lifting ever since.

There is no ways you can go to the gym 6 days a week unless you are on gear or you train like a phaggot.

illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000) illah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Genetics.

Originally Posted by Faz3d View Post
    Nothing more cringe than seeing a natty train with intensity... panting and groaning for a physique like this:

Meanwhile Chad is in the corner on TRT swiping his phone with 1 hand and skull crushers in the other and making 2x the gains.

It's 2021. Wake up.
    Yeah, let's get on life support in your teens/early 20s just to have a bit more muscle. Lmao

Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pretty much have to go to failure to get the best gains so yeah.

Cortisol management is big for nattys. High reps, long workouts, and a steady stream of caffeine from preworkouts is a pretty cool cocktail of cortisol madness

goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    100% train w intensity

thats why that dork ian mcarthy looks like **** he trains like a 90 year old man

MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think so because I saw quick improvements when I started doing Arthur Jones style. Then gyms shuts down and I lost my gains. My pics on here were from calisthenics only.

The trick is to take a tonne of pre workout and go to the gym a few times

then yu get used to tht intensity then come off the pre workout

Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yep. only time i ever started making gains is when i put some real effort in. went to failure everytime
    Then again, the really funny thing is you read my signature, now I'm home in Bel Air, ayyyy.

Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by illah View Post
    Genetics.

Yeah, let's get on life support in your teens/early 20s just to have a bit more muscle. Lmao
    Life support lmao, so dramatic.

I'm merely pointing out that the input/output ratio for a natty when training with "intensity" is 1 way ticket to delusion. You should know the realistic limits and not treat it as your life, rather a hobby to keep sane.

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This, most people are just BEGGING for excuses not to lift heavy.

EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Consistency and patience is the key to looking good natty.

Some of the routines I see I often think "how the hell can people take so much volume?". I think a lot of that is often "junk volume". But as long as you keep grinding you will probably eventually hit your genetic limit no matter what route you take.

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DestroyedEsteem View Post
    I have a friend i've been gym with he tells me - how come I'm strong but don't even look that impressive? It's true he is strong for his size/weight and for a natural but you can't even tell he lifts. When i go to the gym with him he trains very slowly with long rest periods. very low intensity.

I see so many naturals like this. It's like they've downloaded a program that says shoulder press 3 x 12 and then they get to 12 reps and just stop..

I train like a maniac if i don't feel tired at 12 reps ill increase the weight on the next set or rest shorter etc.. alwys trying to train close to failure.. i get compliments for my physique and i honestly think it's simply because the way i train

do yu guys ever see guys at the gym training hard?? for me it's rare and usually the dudes i d see training hard look te best.

I'm a natural woman who was always getting asked when I was gonna compete next... so I attained that competitive physique/appearance (jacked and ripped upper body- ripped lower body not attainable) and maintained it for years. I can only speak for myself and what I believed worked for me- being naturally strong for a female from the beginning and using that strength to power through the fatigue, inevitable plateaus, certain injuries (some will stop you in your tracks temporarily...), etc. Confidence, resilience, fast-twitch muscle fibers, fast-twitch muscle fibers, fast-twitch muscle fibers... Did I mention fast-twitch muscle fibers playing a major role here? Especially for a natural. How can any natural develop sufficiently without having explosiveness to lift heavy weight?? And then you need to develop stamina to stop yourself from gassing to soon during most sessions.
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This. I use progressive overload for my compounds (with drop sets) and limited rest pump sets for isolation exercises.
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

Texas Tech Alumni '98 & '07

�Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.� ~ Aristotle

I either succeed, or I learn..I never fail.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's 2021. Wake up.
    ...and will destroy his endocrine system so that when he's older he'll turn into a total homo and probably become a tranny, and cry all the time.

high time preference cucks
    You have glorious wings.

Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[img]https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/28235652_2026262274263126_2118593457003699470_o.jp g?_nc_cat=108&ccb=3&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=SFa-OosU9JIAX_cfzWb&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1.xx&oh=ef493f72e2c4b850441b272663a7f14c&oe=6059D0 2C[/ig]

[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c4/6f/c2/c46fc2ae6514721fa6948c6640a7ab98.jpg[/ig]

It's 2021. Wake up.
    I mean, obviously that will make a difference. But you cherry picked a guy with subpar genetics (Sorry, Maxx) who basically does low bar squats and deadlifts for views because he is good at those lifts. His bodybuilding training is pretty lackluster when he's posted it.

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    you must train with intensity or you are wasting your time if you arent a year or two into the game

amrap, last set first, pyramids, low rest times, lots of volume, you simply need to leave the gym feeling exhausted or else you will not realize your physique and strength goals

i call people who look the same as they did a year ago do nothing bitches. dont be a dnb.
    I echo the "feeling exhausted" each time statement. I don't even have the best physique(obviously), but I have noticed that I only make progress when I feel drained/sore upon leaving. I also try to increase the weight on my lifts every other session if not every session. But I make notes on how I feel. So say on bench, if I am struggling to lift the weight. Ill make a note and try the same weight the next day I do bench. And I will try to focus harder and if its easier, I will make that note and increase the weight the NEXT session or try to.

I feel like tracking progress is just as important in the gym as it is with diet if you are trying to get super lean. I also don't view cutting as an excuse to go lighter. If anything, I expect to struggle but I still try to make progress. And if I can't I can't, but I will add a few more reps to overcompensate or an extra set.

I literally think just being focused on improving is the key. Don't just go in and lift random weight, always try to improve. If you don't feel like you can train with intensity one day, don't skip the gym, still go and lift. Its better than nothing.
    Would risk it all for Alona Tal crew. 15/10

Carly Rae Jepsen personal 11/10

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by illah View Post
    Genetics.

You really believe juice is killing people like that? Tons of bodybuilders, athletes, models use and live long with no complications. The only people at risk are abusers and they don’t look like the guy in the bottom pic

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    ...and will destroy his endocrine system so that when he's older he'll turn into a total homo and probably become a tranny, and cry all the time.

high time preference cucks
    First guy looks more aesthetic anyway imo, even if he is borderline twink mode by misc standards.