Registered User serviljohnpadiz's Avatar
    serviljohnpadiz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help, for my plans after short cutting phase

I hope I’m saying it correct about “cutting” (dieting) but ok I will be straight to the point. I will be bulking after just 2-4 weeks of cutting and I want to know if I can gain muscle with just 80-90 grams of protein but I will be in a caloric surplus of +500/1000 above my maintenance weight

I weigh 90kg so thats why the 90g protein but I can be a litle bit over like 100g

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you should cut for a bit more than two weeks imo

500-1000 surplus is way too big, aim for 250 or something. also you should still try to get like 120+ grams of protein if possible

Registered User themonstertruck's Avatar
    themonstertruck will become famous soon enough. (+50) themonstertruck will become famous soon enough. (+50) themonstertruck will become famous soon enough. (+50) themonstertruck will become famous soon enough. (+50) themonstertruck will become famous soon enough. (+50) themonstertruck will become famous soon enough. (+50) themonstertruck will become famous soon enough. (+50) themonstertruck will become famous soon enough. (+50) themonstertruck will become famous soon enough. (+50) themonstertruck will become famous soon enough. (+50) themonstertruck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn`t you mention yesterday that you want to cut.. perhaps you should post your pic if you`re confuse whether to cut or bulk

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It would be better to get more if you can. Why are you so insistent on eating 90g of protein? You are going to be working hard in the gym so why would you risk undermining that effort by not getting enough protein?

Aim for 140g at least.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    It would be better to get more if you can. Why are you so insistent on eating 90g of protein? You are going to be working hard in the gym so why would you risk undermining that effort by not getting enough protein?

Aim for 140g at least.
    I think op has 1 lb of body weight for 1 gram of protein idea mixed up with 1kg of body weight for 1 gram of protein. Which neither are right
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Aim for 140g at least.
    Will do, but I’m just worried and paranoid that I might not have optimally gained muscle because I took 90g of protein only but I was in a surplus of 500/1000 cals and I want to know if I still gained muscle in a surplus with loads of carbs but only 90g protein. I’m just worried that I haven’t gained muscle optimally , I up my weights every week by 1kg/2kg

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Anything over 1.6 grams of protein per kg of bodyweight is optimal.

You don't necessarily need a calorie surplus to gain muscle. Try at maintenance first - then add calories slowly if you don't progress in the gym

Anything over 1.6 grams of protein per kg of bodyweight is optimal.

You don't necessarily need a calorie surplus to gain muscle. Try at maintenance first - then add calories slowly if you don't progress in the gym
    Ok sure than k you for reply but was it still ok that I had 90g protein a day?? I quite worried , I was think about prisoner people who eat 1300 cals a day low protein but they’re massive is this true ?? They train every day they got nothing beter to do

Originally Posted by serviljohnpadiz View Post
    Ok sure than k you for reply but was it still ok that I had 90g protein a day?? I quite worried , I was think about prisoner people who eat 1300 cals a day low protein but they’re massive is this true ?? They train every day they got nothing beter to do
    No

What is 1.6 x 90?

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SOME prisoners are massive. The reasons behind this are probably along the lines of:

a) in western countries they are not starved, they get a full diet. I'm sure larger prisoners tend to be able to take/barter/bribe/buy more food than is standard in both more progressive prisons and less regulated third world prisons

b) many were already massive, often criminals feel the need to be in good shape to be able to defend themselves or appear intimidating

b) the prevalence of controlled drugs including steroids in prisons

One thing is for certain, no adult male in existence can become 'big' eating 1300 calories a day, regardless of protein level, regardless of whether they are a 'prisoner'. It is impossible

That is beside the point. Try and eat more protein, ideally 140g+ per day. If you can't do this, increasing your surplus is not going to improve anything. The only thing a large surplus will ever give you is significantly more fat gain. Better to eat at maintenance or a small surplus with less than optimal protein than to eat a stupid amount with less than optimal protein.

If budget or availability of sources is your problem then just get as much protein as you can, more is better than less even if it is not at an 'optimal' level
    Somehow still managing to avoid getting 'too big'

Non-CEO, 0.1235K per day

Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    SOME prisoners are massive. The reasons behind this are probably along the lines of:

a) in western countries they are not starved, they get a full diet. I'm sure larger prisoners tend to be able to take/barter/bribe/buy more food than is standard in both more progressive prisons and less regulated third world prisons

b) many were already massive, often criminals feel the need to be in good shape to be able to defend themselves or appear intimidating

b) the prevalence of controlled drugs including steroids in prisons

One thing is for certain, no adult male in existence can become 'big' eating 1300 calories a day, regardless of protein level, regardless of whether they are a 'prisoner'. It is impossible

That is beside the point. Try and eat more protein, ideally 140g+ per day. If you can't do this, increasing your surplus is not going to improve anything. The only thing a large surplus will ever give you is significantly more fat gain. Better to eat at maintenance or a small surplus with less than optimal protein than to eat a stupid amount with less than optimal protein.

If budget or availability of sources is your problem then just get as much protein as you can, more is better than less even if it is not at an 'optimal' level
    So let say 140g is 100% percen optimal but I get 90-100g so it’s like 75% (sory bad at math)

No

What is 1.6 x 90?
    144 !!!!!