TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bad stomach help on bulk

Hi

I have been on a bulk since Jan 1st and over this last week or so I have been experiencing stomach aches, upset stomach, large farts, lots of visits to the toilet... you get the idea.

Is it protein causing this? Or maybe more specifically whey shakes? I generally have one USN shake in the morning with a bowl of oats.

Could do with some advise please.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Could be any number of things.

Have you made recent changes to your diet?

TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWogmeister will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Apart from up my calories after the first 5 or 6 weeks no. I was aiming for 2800 then upped to 3000 which I am still on. I think the issue started on or just after I upped my calories. I'm not sure an extra 200 calories would have this effect on me? The USN I have been using finer for weeks.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    By adding more calories, you must be having more of something that is upsetting your stomach - whereas it wasn't enough to do that before. What did you increase to add calories?

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheWogmeister View Post
    Hi

I have been on a bulk since Jan 1st and over this last week or so I have been experiencing stomach aches, upset stomach, large farts, lots of visits to the toilet... you get the idea.

Is it protein causing this? Or maybe more specifically whey shakes? I generally have one USN shake in the morning with a bowl of oats.

Could do with some advise please.
    Could well be related to the whey. What happens when you don't take whey?

Also if those oats are raw that's a known offender.

Carbs went up by 40g, protein by 20g. I'm really not eating anything different that I can think of, just more quantities of carbs really as i was always going well over my 185g of protein anyway.

My veggie intake isn't great by any stretch of the imagination so i am going to try and eat more of those and maybe try and keep off the whey for a few days and see if that helps

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Carbs went up by 40g, protein by 20g. I'm really not eating anything different that I can think of, just more quantities of carbs really as i was always going well over my 185g of protein anyway.

My veggie intake isn't great by any stretch of the imagination so i am going to try and eat more of those and maybe try and keep off the whey for a few days and see if that helps
    Are the oats raw?

Just normal oats, I soak them in milk for 40 mins then eat cold. Lovely.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    try cooking them
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Yeah that's raw. If it's not the whey upsetting your stomach it may be the oats.