nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why does my bench feel weaker?

I’m on allpro

I failed bench on my last test day. And I’m approaching my test day again next week. I already feel like I’m going to fail bench again. That will be 10 weeks at the same weight on bench.

If anything I feel like my bench is getting weaker. What could be the cause of this?

I’m in a calorie surplus, I’m gaining weight, protein on point. Sleep is fairly good. Although I do feel extra tired this month.

Is this maybe just in my head? This is my 4th cycle.

My bench weight is 65kg

Body weight is 80kg

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nezaboy View Post
    I’m on allpro

I failed bench on my last test day. And I’m approaching my test day again next week. I already feel like I’m going to fail bench again. That will be 10 weeks at the same weight on bench.

If anything I feel like my bench is getting weaker. What could be the cause of this?

I’m in a calorie surplus, I’m gaining weight, protein on point. Sleep is fairly good. Although I do feel extra tired this month.

Is this maybe just in my head? This is my 4th cycle.

My bench weight is 65kg

Body weight is 80kg
    It very well could be just in your head.

In my experience, bench has been one of the harder lifts to progress with. I also find it is particularly sensitive to whatever variables might affect your strength on a day to day basis, although that is anecdotal to my experience and that of a few others I've learned from.

The fact that you are worried and already deliberately anticipating that you won't succeed will almost certainly bring that exact result to fruition. A great deal of this is mental.
    Bench: 340
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The program is not particularly built around increasing bench at all, no variations and no real rep range variety.

Both of which are very useful for everyone looking to bench more ime.

Powerlifting to win novice, or even candito linear are much more bench focused.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee