Registered User userAJSOWQOMJ4Q's Avatar
    userAJSOWQOMJ4Q is on a distinguished road. (+10)

doing workouts everyday but abs not toning??

I'm wanting to tone my body more by ultimately loosing a bit of body fat in order to see my abs more. I'm a very fit person already and workout in some form everyday. I'm a bit stuck on what workouts to do as I've been doing my workouts for 3 months now and have seen no difference. I'm looking into buying some resistance bands and dumbbells but I'm not sure if these will help me get more toned and if I do get them what sort of workouts should I do with them?

Registered User AlphaMentality4's Avatar
    AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by userAJSOWQOMJ4Q View Post
    I'm wanting to tone my body more by ultimately loosing a bit of body fat in order to see my abs more. I'm a very fit person already and workout in some form everyday. I'm a bit stuck on what workouts to do as I've been doing my workouts for 3 months now and have seen no difference. I'm looking into buying some resistance bands and dumbbells but I'm not sure if these will help me get more toned and if I do get them what sort of workouts should I do with them?
    Callisthenics will get you ripped. Combine Calisthenics with a quality diet and you should be good to go. It will also save you money just in case you don’t want to buy any dumbbells.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaMentality4 View Post
    Callisthenics will get you ripped. Combine Calisthenics with a quality diet and you should be good to go. It will also save you money just in case you don’t want to buy any dumbbells.
    Incorrect...

Losing bodyfat gets you 'ripped', building muscle over time with progressive overload will build actual tissue.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Incorrect...

Losing bodyfat gets you 'ripped', building muscle over time with progressive overload will build actual tissue.
    Yeah i already know that and I’m pretty sure the OP already knows that as well. That’s why I said callisthenics as I personally think callisthenics is a great method to use in your daily routine to help assist with losing body fat.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah i already know that and I’m pretty sure the OP already knows that as well. That’s why I said callisthenics as I personally think callisthenics is a great method to use in your daily routine to help assist with losing body fat.
    OP didn't mention calories once, so i wouldn't be so sure

also it's "calisthenics" with one L

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only way to lose fat is to be in a caloric deficit.

Easiest way to insure that you are in one is to count/track your calories.

It's a lot harder to overcome a bad, out of control diet with just exercise.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It won't burn nearly as much as basic walking/cardio and just reducing calorie intake...

Say 'it will get you ripped' is hyperbolic
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    It won't burn nearly as much as basic walking/cardio and just reducing calorie intake...

Say 'it will get you ripped' is hyperbolic
    Very true in saying walking/cardio is good for fat loss but so are burpees. If your doing tons of burpees during the day that will burn fat at a decent rate too. You can also add different layers to your burpees and increase the intensity.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very true in saying walking/cardio is good for fat loss but so are burpees. If your doing tons of burpees during the day that will burn fat at a decent rate too. You can also add different layers to your burpees and increase the intensity.
    Burpees don't burn fat, they burn calories. You can do 1000 burpees a day and if you're still eating too muich you'll never lose an ounce of fat.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no exercise burns fat. Fat is burned when there is a cumulative amount of calories burned that is lower than calories ingested over time. Exercise simply deducts calories from the calories burned column. The vast majority of overall calories burned is not from exercise but from NEAT. Diet is the biggest factor in fatloss.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB