Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Is it true 1.3 billion Chinese people pretend to be Black Africans?

Are all black people dead now? Is it just Asians in disguise now?

Yuuuuge if true....

Yuge.
    Story behind my username:

And so, Hanno came forth and his eyes beheld the world!

And so, the peoples, seeing Hanno, screamed "Hanno cometh!"

Freedom is a-comin!
    I-plan-to-free-Earth-soon Crew
    I-hate-hypocrites Crew
    "For Allah has said that women must stay in the home and cover their hair, so that men do not lust at them and rape them."

In the words of Dr Manhattan: "Leave me alone. Leave....me...alone. I said - LEAVE ME ALONE!"

amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can confirm
    powerlifting meet PRs at 175lbs:
    Squat 405
    Bench 325
    Deadlift 510

HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Originally Posted by amenhotepv View Post
    Can confirm
    We should avenge the 1.4 billion desd Africans and invade China!

Who's with me?!

Freedom is a-comin!
    I-hate-hypocrites Crew
    "For Allah has said that women must stay in the home and cover their hair, so that men do not lust at them and rape them."

In the words of Dr Manhattan: "Leave me alone. Leave....me...alone. I said - LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Registered consigliere MetroBrah's Avatar
    MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Absolutely.

cheers
    “Women and children can be careless, but not men.” - Vito Corleone

Exclamation

Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    Absolutely.

cheers
    Shocked.

Preparing the Eisenhower and the Nimitz and their CSGs as we speak!

China must not get away with this mass genocide!

We will fight - and we can win!

Freedom is a-comin!
    I-hate-hypocrites Crew

amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HannoCometh View Post
    We should avenge the 1.4 billion desd Africans and invade China!

Who's with me?!
    I'm not. Since I am china
    powerlifting meet PRs at 175lbs:
    Squat 405
    Bench 325
    Deadlift 510

roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) roughinhouse is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Absolutely.

cheers
    there literally are not enough women to around with many having extreme standards in China. Most will die virgins so they choose to marry african wives instead.

gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely.

cheers
    chang>tyrone now?
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.