luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Doggo getting old brahs.

The old boy is turning 13 this year. Vet says healthy for his age and surpassed his expectations... Seems like a new old dog wart is coming along every 1-2 months which I try to get removed.

Lately I noticed he doesn't like "rough" play like he used to. Snarls and snaps at me if I go for the tail. Doesn't like being wrestled when playing fetch/tug on his toys. Not even a little bit... Also noticing he doesn't like being cuddled up with or picked up either.

All he likes to do mainly is sit up on top of the couch and people/dog watch outside the window.

Anyone else know them feels?

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    The old boy is turning 13 this year. Vet says healthy for his age and surpassed his expectations... Seems like a new old dog wart is coming along every 1-2 months which I try to get removed.

Lately I noticed he doesn't like "rough" play like he used to. Snarls and snaps at me if I go for the tail. Doesn't like being wrestled when playing fetch/tug on his toys. Not even a little bit... Also noticing he doesn't like being cuddled up with or picked up either.

All he likes to do mainly is sit up on top of the couch and people/dog watch outside the window.

Anyone else know them feels?
    Man our old family do lived till it was like 17, it stunk no matter if you washed it, and when you'd take it for a walk it could only walk like 20 yards. Eventually it had like a seizure.

Not being funny I think my parents kept that dog alive way too long, I don't think it had any quality of life for its last 3 years.

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    Man our old family do lived till it was like 17, it stunk no matter if you washed it, and when you'd take it for a walk it could only walk like 20 yards. Eventually it had like a seizure.

Not being funny I think my parents kept that dog alive way too long, I don't think it had any quality of life for its last 3 years.
    LOL'd.

Sounds like how his father passed but he's already outlived his pops by a year. His father died end of 2018. We take care of the guy, but his father was fed rice, pizza, lasagna, and other various human dinners... I'm 99.9% sure that's what led to his demise.

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hyperbaric oxygen therapy if you can afford it. adds about 1/3 of a lifetime in more years with dogs and cats. i cage my cat and put him in my chamber with me.
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    How old were you when you first met him?

---------

BTW, say hi to your doggo.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    man my english bulldog is 5 now and he is developing cataracts
    he is eventually going to go blind.
    he sleeps most of the day tho and is not a walker. he goes out to do his business and runs right back to the couch
    i swear i paid $4000 for a dog that doesnt do anything but eat, **** and sleep but i love that stinky mothereffer

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What breed of dog?

13 years is a nice long life for a doggo.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doggy getting older crew, ugly crying in my future.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had a dog live to 17 before we had to put him down. He was totally fine otherwise, but he had a massive tumor on his leg that was going to spread to his chest cavity, so we had to call it before it got worse.

My other dog now is 13 and same thing as you I guess. She's still lively and plays fetch, but is noticeably way more relaxed than she used to be. She used to never like being cuddled and would rather be playing fetch and running around the house. I can tell she's on the way by the way she acts differently, and how tired she gets from things she used to do all day.

With my OG dog, the tumor spread fast and quick on his upper leg. Vet said that we could get surgery to remove it, but the leg wouldn't of been the same, and she said the likelihood of him waking up after surgery was extremely low due to his age. So we held on for as long as possible before it started to spread into his chest cavity. Now he couldn't walk without grimacing, his mind started to space out, and he started to go in the house, which again i didn't care because it was my best friend. But one day when I came home from work, he limped to where I was, and tried to walk towards me. He ended up collapsing and couldn't get up. Then as he was whining he was still trying to drag his body to be with me, saddest chit I've ever seen srs. I picked him up and sat with him for hours and he didn't move because he couldn't anymore. I scheduled the appointment and made his last week with us memorable. I took off work the entire week and we did everything together, dude was my best friend. Putting him down was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life by far. Enjoy the time you have with your doggo because one day it's going to end. I would give anything just to spend one more day with my pupper srs. If you do have to put your doggo down one day, just be aware of the point where their quality of life is far below what it should be. I think I wasn't strong enough to let my dog go, even though he was in excruciating pain all day, it wasn't fair to him to live that kind of life. I had a friend who refused to put his dog down and it went blind, deaf, and essentially had dementia. Dog became a walked zombie that wasn't aware of anything going on, and seeing that reaffirmed my decision to do what I did.

Stay strong, one day I'll see my doge again.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”