Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Former obese brah StinkholePatrol's Avatar
    StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DimTriad View Post
    How come a man can go and get all the estrogen in world from a doctor and it’s perfectly legal and cool but test is literally a controlled substance?
    It’s not in every country. Test is OTC in some countries.

Going on TRT is a risk vs reward debate that needs to start and conclude with the individual.

The material is out there, it is very well researched. Just do your homework and make Your own decision. Part of being a free man is making choices just like this one.

DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StinkholePatrol View Post
    It’s not in every country. Test is OTC in some countries.

Going on TRT is a risk vs reward debate that needs to start and conclude with the individual.

The material is out there. Just do your homework and make Your own decision. Part of being a free man is making choices just like this one.
    Appreciate the advice but it was a rhetorical question hombre, you’re preaching to the choir
    Benevolent Dictatorship
    🚷 Anti-Degeneracy Crew 🚷

PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel it’s unfortunate that they can’t be honest cause if they were they’d lose their sponsorships and income. That pressure comes from the companies though. Selling bullchit programs is inexcusable but is in no way symptomatic of or exclusive to cyclers. Many nattys and even women peddle crap. Anyone who pursues fitness long enough to even approach their goal body will quickly realize the reality of the industry, even if they’re young and naive.

My problem with the video is that he seems legitimately angry about this on a personal level, and it really just comes off as him being envious of people with better physiques because he’s just not willing do what it takes to get there, but others are. It’s a childish attitude.
    honestly, I just got frustration vibes from the video, frustration that you basically can't compete with fake natties for business because people will always go to them first because they look better, not realizing they can't look like them without drugs

basically hop on drugs or you'll never make in the industry, I'm talking just fitness industry, not bodybuilding, bodybuilding always had drugs. idk I think that is a bullchit standard and feel sad its got to this point.
    see sig

Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faz3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PowerPal View Post
    honestly, I just got frustration vibes from the video, frustration that you basically can't compete with fake natties for business because people will always go to them first because they look better, not realizing they can't look like them without drugs

basically hop on drugs or you'll never make in the industry. idk I think that is a bullchit standard and feel sad its got to this point.
    This.

Name 1 natty who is killing it on youtube/instagram right now. They simply cannot compete...

DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PowerPal View Post

basically hop on drugs or you'll never make in the industry, I'm talking just fitness industry, not bodybuilding, bodybuilding always had drugs. idk I think that is a bullchit standard and feel sad its got to this point.
    If he’d kept it to just that, I would have no problem with this video. Dishonesty should be called out, and if the baseline for ‘making it’ in the industry is cycling then it should be openly stated. Calling people out for trading some years of their life to look exponentially better right now is none of his fukking business tho and he should take a seat.
    Benevolent Dictatorship
    🚷 Anti-Degeneracy Crew 🚷

stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Loos so cute, like an Oompa Loompa ready for school on his first day in the 8th grade.

sticks1607 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mr

wow

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The reality is if you cycle knowledgeably, you can hit your genetic limit, maintain/get on trt and still look better than he ever will. Why does he care . I guess he loves his subscribers so much he doesn't want them to hurt themselves. lmao jus lmao. He can take his social policing and shove it up is manlet azz
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

anonymous
    Do people who aren't his skinny fat IG simps really believe the manlet cuck is natty?

Wew

Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to be like that. As I "matured", I couldn't care any less of what someone does.

I've also accepted the fact that I'll never be huge. It will be 14 years worth of training in March this year and I just enjoy lifting 1 to 2x per week full body. I think after year 6, my physique stopped changing irrespective of slow bullk, lean bulk, dirty bulk etc etc.

I've also stopped caring about who's natty or not, what's achievable or not etc, it doesn't matter. Just lift and enjoy.

For me, it's not worth going on gear. Like, no one actually cares about you or your physique but yourself.. Literally.
    ** Officially started lifting weights on March 22nd 2007 **

Competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter and strongman.

MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with him on some level. Guys like Scott Herman could get big followings now you almost need to be on gear.

Everyone on youtube is sucking off Derek from More Plates but the guy looks terrible considering he was on gh and thyroid plus strong gear.

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If he’d kept it to just that, I would have no problem with this video. Dishonesty should be called out, and if the baseline for ‘making it’ in the industry is cycling then it should be openly stated. Calling people out for trading some years of their life to look exponentially better right now is none of his fukking business tho and he should take a seat.
    The same way all fake nattys or OJ sippers promoting that on Instagram, YouTube, tiktok, whatever, should take a seat. Right?
    Nobody should talk about alcohol abuse, drug abuse? It’s none of their business what other people do, right?
    Or is it only when you disagree with the person they “need to take a seat”.

He’s got a following in the fitness community and it is exactly his place to talk about OJ. In the video he’a not really “callling out” your random nobody for doing steroids, he’s calling out the influcencers who lie to their audience and promote drug use to teenagers.

I remember the guy in the OP used to be posted a lot on the misc some years ago with his trap/neck training.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MilkforBrains View Post
    I agree with him on some level. Guys like Scott Herman could get big followings now you almost need to be on gear.

Everyone on youtube is sucking off Derek from More Plates but the guy looks terrible considering he was on gh and thyroid plus strong gear.
    He is honest, that's why people like him. The quality of a physique is mostly about genetics anyway.

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously?

I remember this guy must be more than 5 years ago, and he was cringe ASF then calling anyone with a 6 pack a twin and saying to grow a beard to cover your double chin. Didn't he do rack pulls for like a quarter inch as a mass builder.

It was sad then but its actually beyond pathetic he is still pulling this **** now.

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Faz3d View Post
    This.

Name 1 natty who is killing it on youtube/instagram right now. They simply cannot compete...
    Plenty of guys like Joe delaney are making good money out of social media. No they aren't getting millions of views per vid but you can make a good living off very little work on YouTube with just a decent physique and a bit of charisma.

I mean my god, alpha destiny himself is 5'6"

If you take him off the screen, put him in a room and ask a 100 guys if they want to look like him, not one of them would because he's basically a dwarf.

IMHO he's stealing a living and should stop complaining.

MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EiFit91 View Post
    He is honest, that's why people like him. The quality of a physique is mostly about genetics anyway.
    Honest about what?

I think using numerous compounds including tren just to look natty when without a pump is gay.

Originally Posted by TrashyHOES View Post
    I don't really see the point of taking OJ unless you are competing or get money for it?

Be honest are the guys here who take OJ do it for girls? like what is the point of taking it so yu can look big and jacked? for who? yourself? why? it makes yu feel good

LOL at not being natural.
    I'm natural but I can for sure understand why guys take it, easier and better results, they can look twice as good as I do with half the work. I don't blame anyone who takes them I'd probably do it too but I just know with my ****ty ass luck Id be one of the rare cases of it causing serious side effects.

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MilkforBrains View Post
    Honest about what?

I think using numerous compounds including tren just to look natty when without a pump is gay.
    He admits to gear use, unlike 99.9% of youtube fitness people.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How does a drama queen like this even get 200k subs? Oh yeah, humans. I went to 2:08 and had to use otherworldly willpower to listen to him for more than 10 seconds.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Honestly forget alpha destiny, more like cuckdestiny.

Are u telling me this guy don't look exactly like the dudes on the cuck video who sits there watching Tyrone stroke out his wife's poooooosssss with his 12" salami?

Tell me I'm lying

Not that I watch them vids.

Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I legitimately don't care. I have never wanted to use and never will. To me, it's a sign of weakness and insecurity, especially if you do it before age 40. And it damages your health and reduces your life span. For what, to look good to girls? That's pathetic and feminine. Since when did being the best looking matter to men? Good looks are important for women. Nobody bases a man on his looks unless he is the complete package, it is a tiny percent. And just for the record, nobody will ever use all that extra muscle unless you do fuking construction. Lift to feel good, be healthy, and be strong. Anything further than that is a genuine waste of your time.
    "Most people overestimate what they can do in a year, and underestimate what they can do in ten years"

Originally Posted by Blazenwave View Post
    I legitimately don't care. I have never wanted to use and never will. To me, it's a sign of weakness and insecurity, especially if you do it before age 40. And it damages your health and reduces your life span. For what, to look good to girls? That's pathetic and feminine. Since when did being the best looking matter to men? Good looks are important for women. Nobody bases a man on his looks unless he is the complete package, it is a tiny percent. And just for the record, nobody will ever use all that extra muscle unless you do fuking construction. Lift to feel good, be healthy, and be strong. Anything further than that is a genuine waste of your time.
    I get what you are saying but it's 2021 not the 70s

If you are a young guy especially, ALL girls under 25 care about is looks, that's all.

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with him 100% on this topic. He’s one of the better fitness YouTubers especially for naturals.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew
    *INTP (Logician) Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew