EliteN22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best Supplements

I’m 22 years old and have been lifting a few years. I just wanted to know if there’s any supplements someone recommends. I’ve gotten up to a pretty lean 160lbs but I’m trying to make it to a lean 175lbs. I understand eating and everything just looking for some supplement recommendations.

JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EliteN22 View Post
    I’m 22 years old and have been lifting a few years. I just wanted to know if there’s any supplements someone recommends. I’ve gotten up to a pretty lean 160lbs but I’m trying to make it to a lean 175lbs. I understand eating and everything just looking for some supplement recommendations.
    I would consider whey protein, creatine mono, and a pre as a staple (but these are my personal opinion).
    I get adequate fish and joint-supporting foods, so these may be something you can look into (or ask) if you have gaps in your nutrition.
    As for pre, some people prefer black coffee.. some prefer a simple caffeine product, or perhaps a pump product?
    These would be specific to you since we don't know when you train or what you seek in a pre

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another for a protein powder and creatine
    BPI Sports - Forum Director - stevej@bpisports.net

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    supplemental protein powder would help in addition to sound eating. those two extra scoops per day can pay big dividends over the course of a year if you're consistent. creatine which has been beaten to death has for good reason, it works in adding lean body mass. it's also cheap!

EliteN22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Supplements

Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    supplemental protein powder would help in addition to sound eating. those two extra scoops per day can pay big dividends over the course of a year if you're consistent. creatine which has been beaten to death has for good reason, it works in adding lean body mass. it's also cheap!
    I already take in protein shakes post workout and preworkout. I’ve been looking into creatine but the issue is retaining a lot of water weight. I was wondering about any other products for adding some lean muscle mass that won’t retain as much water weight.

MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I already take in protein shakes post workout and preworkout. I’ve been looking into creatine but the issue is retaining a lot of water weight. I was wondering about any other products for adding some lean muscle mass that won’t retain as much water weight.
    Mono creatine powder does that sometimes. Try https://bg.bodybuilding.com/store/aa...l?skuId=AAP003 take 2 pills before/after workout and on rest days only 2. As for other stuff. whey isolate, multi vitamins and bcaa should get the job done.

Registered User AlphaMentality4's Avatar
    AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Only supplement i use is whey protein and I’ve made some great progress with my physique and strength. Save your money!