Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Shysty021 View Post
    Didnt they get sued or called out for having soy in their chicken?
    I could be wrong but I think it's somehow made from soy. At least that was my understanding.
    #chaga_gangsta

Registered User whowaspotential's Avatar
    whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sonic9 View Post
    what about quizno's ??? is that real?
    Who gives a fuk Quizznos had those nasty rat commercials.

Every time I drive by a Quizznos I think about those rats and how one of them probably fell into a meat grinder
    MFC OG crew

Registered User whowaspotential's Avatar
    whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    Subway was actually pretty decent back in the 90's. Ingredients weren't complete garbage like they have been for 15-20 years, their "V-cut" style bread cutting was nice, and the general atmosphere of the place was cool. I still remember a local one having the literal subways/subway stations on their wallpaper, it was neat.

Then of course, sometime in the early 2000's, they sold out hard. Went cheap on ingredients, got rid of the V-cut bread, got rid of the classic atmosphere they had in their shops for a crappy modernized look, etc. They traded in everything that made them special/unique to make them the biggest run of the mill chain sandwich joint on planet.

You always know you won't be getting anything special when you can find numerous outlets of the same restaurant condensed into small areas. There was a time when there were 6 damn Subway restaurants within a 10 minute drive for me, and I don't even live in a massive city. At least 2 of them are gone now, and perhaps, but I wouldn't know for sure because I've only had Subway once in like 10 years.

Can't say I was surprised at all they started going under, because that joint lost all of its appeal after the mid-2000's when they stopped being decently priced. If you go there nowadays, you'll easily pay like $25 - $30 to feed a family of 3, and all they give you is halfasssed "subs" made with awful ingredients, small portions for said ingredients. Oh, not to mention their signature move of making customers wait 3-5x longer than they should have to because they're usually too cheap to have more than 1 staff running both the sandwich line and cash register.
    I also remember it being good in the 90s, but I was a dumbass kid so that is probably why. The one near my house is still open with the subway train station wallpaper.
    MFC OG crew

DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In South Korea the footlong subs were like $12 to $14 USD, srs.

At those prices you pick up a rotiserre chicken from a supermarket, bread, mayo and cheese and just make a meat-cheese sandwich... srs...

menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    look at their nutrition info. one footlong of anything pretty much obliterates your sodium DV. and the protein values aren't clear if it's added plant/soy protein or protein from real meat.

but a cold cut footlong sometimes just tastes so damn good if you're hungry and in a rush.

DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by menseks View Post
    look at their nutrition info. one footlong of anything pretty much obliterates your sodium DV. and the protein values aren't clear if it's added plant/soy protein or protein from real meat.

but a cold cut footlong sometimes just tastes so damn good if you're hungry and in a rush.
    Even just 1 McDonalds McMuffin alone has like 1,000 MG of sodium. LIKE WHAT THE PHUCK IT'S JUST BREAD AND ONE EGG.

This chit should be phucking regulated if not outright illegal.

anonymous
    always liked a tuna sub with extra sweet peppers and vinagrette

made your chit green and slimy though

blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whowaspotential View Post
    I also remember it being good in the 90s, but I was a dumbass kid so that is probably why. The one near my house is still open with the subway train station wallpaper.
    True . They used to have a much better vibe . I remember the exact wall paper you mean

You could tell they really went down hill after they discontinued deli rounds ( atleast in canada they did )

omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Real recognize real...

Are you not entertained?

MFC #32

It's All About the U

karimzada is not very helpful. (-500) karimzada is not very helpful. (-500) karimzada is not very helpful. (-500) karimzada is not very helpful. (-500) karimzada is not very helpful. (-500) karimzada is not very helpful. (-500) karimzada is not very helpful. (-500) karimzada is not very helpful. (-500) karimzada is not very helpful. (-500) karimzada is not very helpful. (-500) karimzada is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DoYouEvenNEM View Post
    Even just 1 McDonalds McMuffin alone has like 1,000 MG of sodium. LIKE WHAT THE PHUCK IT'S JUST BREAD AND ONE EGG.

this. i swear it's the sodium that messes everyones heart

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by omnip0tent View Post
    Real recognize real...

you know it brotha!

Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    Subway was actually pretty decent back in the 90's. Ingredients weren't complete garbage like they have been for 15-20 years, their "V-cut" style bread cutting was nice, and the general atmosphere of the place was cool. I still remember a local one having the literal subways/subway stations on their wallpaper, it was neat.

Then of course, sometime in the early 2000's, they sold out hard. Went cheap on ingredients, got rid of the V-cut bread, got rid of the classic atmosphere they had in their shops for a crappy modernized look, etc. They traded in everything that made them special/unique to make them the biggest run of the mill chain sandwich joint on planet.

You always know you won't be getting anything special when you can find numerous outlets of the same restaurant condensed into small areas. There was a time when there were 6 damn Subway restaurants within a 10 minute drive for me, and I don't even live in a massive city. At least 2 of them are gone now, and perhaps, but I wouldn't know for sure because I've only had Subway once in like 10 years.

Can't say I was surprised at all they started going under, because that joint lost all of its appeal after the mid-2000's when they stopped being decently priced. If you go there nowadays, you'll easily pay like $25 - $30 to feed a family of 3, and all they give you is halfasssed "subs" made with awful ingredients, small portions for said ingredients. Oh, not to mention their signature move of making customers wait 3-5x longer than they should have to because they're usually too cheap to have more than 1 staff running both the sandwich line and cash register.
    I always preferred Blimpie over Subway and HATED the v-cut bread. I will concede though that it was much better in the 90s but I felt other sub places were "fresher".
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

"Man, you better duck out, #GetTheBag and then Bug Out"

- El-P

Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by omnip0tent View Post
    Real recognize real...

dat dere publix is the goat....one thing i miss about living in south florida

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    you know it brotha!

I always preferred Blimpie over Subway and HATED the v-cut bread. I will concede though that it was much better in the 90s but I felt other sub places were "fresher".

We pretty much agree. I would sum up my first post by saying that they went from respectable in the 90's, to clearly degrading quality but still okay in a pinch into the mid-2000's, to complete and utter garbage since that time. So I'm not really sure what world OP has been living in to think that the fact that Subwayi went to chit is news, as they haven't been any different whatsoever in over a decade minimum.

On a side note, am I the only one who always hated the chit out of their service style where one person ran the sandwhich line and cash register at once except for a very specific hour or two for lunch/dinner rushes? I went there once in awhile as late as 2010-2011 just to get decently healthy fast food (purely in terms of macros and just compared to the alternative fast options at the time) with zero effort. It always pissed me off so damn badly when they'd make me sit at the register waiting to pay as the line person kept making like 5-10+ orders off the next 3-5 customers that would stroll in mostly WHILE I waited to pay. All because they were too cheap too staff properly for their needs.

It's legit cuck service, srs. brb wait longer (most of the time) than you should have to just to pay for some overpriced chit we stopped using decent ingredients to make decades ago. Total bs, and I don't get how any of them stay in business unless they are the ONLY "sub" joint in an area.

Luck3dout is not very well liked. (-100) Luck3dout is not very well liked. (-100) Luck3dout is not very well liked. (-100) Luck3dout is not very well liked. (-100) Luck3dout is not very well liked. (-100) Luck3dout is not very well liked. (-100) Luck3dout is not very well liked. (-100) Luck3dout is not very well liked. (-100) Luck3dout is not very well liked. (-100) Luck3dout is not very well liked. (-100) Luck3dout is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by karimzada View Post
    bought the oven breast chicken and tastes like dry rubber with mayo. even the ham and stuff tastes like $1 deli meat garbage.
    not real chicken. srs. not real bread. srs. the bread closer resembles cake batter than actual bread. subway used to be goated when they had 5$ footlong and real ingredients. now they just cut costs and are a dying franchise lol

vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Chick fil A crew

latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nkt saying i dont enjoy a meetball sub at times but all in all its sodium and bread bro not to mentriin the bag of chips and a coke . its garbage over all
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's fake Chinese meat
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its a cheap fast food chain. they use poor quality ingredients

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i'll get a turkey sando in a pinch srs
    GIFs of Peace: https://imgur.com/a/oK3RAor

gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by karimzada View Post
    i can't believe subway is in business selling that super low quality ham and disgusting tasteless meatballs. people are retarted payin $10 for them
    I don't even know how they're still in business. I see them everywhere, with no one ever in them.
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

U.S. Army Veteran

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GIFs of Peace: https://imgur.com/a/oK3RAor

wrastler163 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wrastler163 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wrastler163 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wrastler163 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wrastler163 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wrastler163 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wrastler163 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wrastler163 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wrastler163 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wrastler163 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wrastler163 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im just pissed they dont have roast beef anymore (just found out 2 days ago)

also apparently they're not allowed to call their "tuna" tuna anymore lol

hydraides hydraides hydraides hydraides hydraides hydraides hydraides hydraides hydraides hydraides hydraides
    I always liked a tuna mayo/cheese/sweet onoin sauce, 6 inch subway toasted.
    1st Class Degree Crew (4.0 GPA Crew)
    www.livehazards.com
    9-5 Dead End job crew

MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000) MisquePhaggot is a name known to all. (+5000)

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think one of their ingredients has been pure in the last decade. It's toilet food.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    because it is fake

Panera bread is a LOT better.

jittinfl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jittinfl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jittinfl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jittinfl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jittinfl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jittinfl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jittinfl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jittinfl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jittinfl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jittinfl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jittinfl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that fresh baked 'bread' needs to get replaced by amorosos

Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always noticed their food tastes weird, like it was made in a lab
    -Some people say good things come to those who wait, truth is, good things come to those who work..... who work later.....who work harder...... who are willing to go further than anyone else to get them. If you're waiting for good things to come to you, you'll be waiting for a pretty long time.

-I'd rather live life saying "I failed" than "I could have"

rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DoYouEvenNEM View Post

I read sodium is even worse than its rap (which is bad). Can lead to autoimmune problems. Messes up t-regulatory cells aka tregs (which are critical for immune system function and hair growth).

https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.c...s-study-shows/

vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000) vulgoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    subway is garbage