malkyzadec is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation im 25 years old and im 360 pounds i want to lose weight

hi guys hope you all doing good.

i´m new to this forum and i want some help from you guys , im desperate to lose weight this is getting worse and worse is giving me problems at my job and life i need help 911

im 25 years old
    from Dominican republic
    im 6 foot 2 inches
    360 pound

i work at the airport, i past most of the time on my feet and i walk trough the airport but my meals are really poor in terms of healthy i don´t do diet at all but im willing to do it i just subscribe to bodybuilding.com to get some help but must of the diet plan are for people with 200 pound or less so that´s why i think i need some help from you guys.

thanks in advance

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    count your calories if you want to get serious about it, you can most likely eat like 2700-3000 calories while still losing weight. opt for healthy foods as they tend to be more filling; stuff like chicken, ground beef, eggs, salad, veggies and so on

the other, lazy option is to not count your calories while eating healthy, but just controlling your portions. this may or may not work depending on how good you are at intuitive eating

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by malkyzadec View Post
    hi guys hope you all doing good.

i´m new to this forum and i want some help from you guys , im desperate to lose weight this is getting worse and worse is giving me problems at my job and life i need help 911

im 25 years old
    from Dominican republic
    im 6 foot 2 inches
    360 pound

i work at the airport, i past most of the time on my feet and i walk trough the airport but my meals are really poor in terms of healthy i don´t do diet at all but im willing to do it i just subscribe to bodybuilding.com to get some help but must of the diet plan are for people with 200 pound or less so that´s why i think i need some help from you guys.

thanks in advance
    i think instead of doing a traditional bodybuilding diet you're much better off starting with a ketogenic diet for the first few months.

it's easier to follow and requires way less prep. you eat only fat and protein. since you've never followed a clean eating program before the chances of starting one and sticking to it successfully is slim.

google vince girondas "steak and eggs" diet if you want the fastest results. you eat meat, eggs and water. black coffee is allowed. that's it. it's simple and works fast.

let me know if you want more details i'd be happy to give more information, i hope you do well!

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    i think instead of doing a traditional bodybuilding diet you're much better off starting with a ketogenic diet for the first few months.

it's easier to follow and requires way less prep. you eat only fat and protein. since you've never followed a clean eating program before the chances of starting one and sticking to it successfully is slim.

google vince girondas "steak and eggs" diet if you want the fastest results. you eat meat, eggs and water. black coffee is allowed. that's it. it's simple and works fast.

let me know if you want more details i'd be happy to give more information, i hope you do well!
    Since when has KETO ever been easy?

It’s an incredibly restrictive diet, it doesn’t teach long term patterns...
    Last edited by AdamWW; 02-22-2021 at 08:17 PM.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I never had anywhere close to the weight you need to drop, but when I lost weight I started out with just swapping stuff I was eating that I knew was bad for better choices. Diet soda instead of regular, granola bars instead of ice cream and cookies, etc.

Calories are the biggest problem and diet soda and granola bars don't really count as clean eating, but not only cutting calories but also saying goodbye to food you love is a tall mountain to climb. If you start making some manageable changes that have good results, the motivation to make bigger changes may come easier.

Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post

This is not great advice. Keto is very hard to follow and confusing at times..

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    I never had anywhere close to the weight you need to drop, but when I lost weight I started out with just swapping stuff I was eating that I knew was bad for better choices. Diet soda instead of regular, granola bars instead of ice cream and cookies, etc.
    This is good advice to START with.

My advice - Research Calories in, calories out (CICO). Learn what it means to start with, and ensure you're burning more calories than you consume.

I love this website, it's great to get a good idea on where to start https://www.precisionnutrition.com/nutrition-calculator

Create a plan for yourself, follow it as best you can.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bohdizzle View Post

My advice - Research Calories in, calories out (CICO). Learn what it means to start with, and ensure you're burning more calories than you consume.

I love this website, it's great to get a good idea on where to start https://www.precisionnutrition.com/nutrition-calculator

Only issue with that site is that they use % for macros...

If I followed their recommendations I’d be eating like 250g of protein a day...
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post

it's easy in the sense that you tend to end up in a caloric deficit if you eat intuitively. i have two close relatives who do either low carb or keto + some form of IF. for them, it's an easy way to lose weight because they don't need to count calories and never feel hungry. seems easy, right?

the thing is, they've been doing it on/off for years. they're not morbidly obese, but you can tell they're overweight. right now they're doing it again and i'm curious to see how it works out this time (not in a mean way)

then again, they have legitimate issues (bloating, cravings etc) with carbs so i can see the appeal of low carb/keto. i just think it could be a more easily sustainable form of low carb where "life happening" can't throw them off the rails completely. seeing them drop the diet time after time makes me think they can't sustain it, for whatever reason

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post

It’s easy for men

Lions do it as well

Originally Posted by Bohdizzle View Post

Keto is simple...you gotta crawl before you can walk. OP said he’s never done anything before. KISS...Keep It Simple Stupid

calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    honestly man just keep it simple read the stickies start by eating 3000 cals a day at your weight you will lose weight then when you stop loseing weight drop some more calories

RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I found for me that cutting out all added sugar and sugary foods made a big difference to cravings for junk food. might be worth a go.
    Start weight 310lbs march 2020 @55+% bodyfat
    Goal 190 lbs at 15% bodyfat