CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Anyone been in a car crash?

I got rear ended by a 40 foot truck last week boyos and it wasn't pretty.

Situation - Driving down a 60mph speed limit road, dark, dry, another truck in front of me about 4-5 car lengths ahead. His mud guard comes flying off and I gradually slow down to see what the fuk it is that has appeared in front of me, didn't know if it was a bin bag or something stupid I could just drive over or what, once I realized it was his mud guard (which are fuking massive), I slow down to around 40 mph as there is nowhere else to go, oncoming traffic in opposite lane, 2 seconds later I get smashed up the ass by another truck. Rear axle snapped in my car (RWD), so it stopped fairly quick & I didn't get pushed into any oncoming traffic or fuk all thankfully. Scary chit though.

First time I've been in any sort of road incident. Back, neck, shoulders, spine, head & stomach all sore as fuk. Spent like 14 hours in hospital, no concussion but internal bruising & quite bad whiplash. Anyone else had any experiences like this?

MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get an attorney asap. You will get a nice settlement either way from the guys insurance company but you DONT know what will come up later.
    I was on my motorcycle a few years ago and an 18 year old girl took a left turn across traffic directly into me. it wasnt that bad at the time, went to the hospital but was out in a few hours. Her insurance rep was great, he made sure all my medical was paid for, helped me get the bike to be assessed and then paid to fix it PLUS gave me like $10-15,000. which seemed more than generous at the time. About 4 months after i signed the settlement my back started killing me. shooting pains down my leg, the whole deal. had to get an MRI and sure enough ive got a slipped disc. I can deal with it with just lyrica from time to time but now i cant really dealift more than 495 and i cant squat at all. It hasn't disabled me or anything but it may at some point, its off and on. Point being if i have to have surgery or anything its going to cost me thousands in insurance deductible ext.

Cliffs, get an attorney and maximize settlement.

YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CellyTech View Post
    Anyone else had any experiences like this?
    Yeah, I was cruising down the road at 45MPH on my way to work many years ago on a two lane road in each direction, no one near me in front or behind, and a car up ahead with left blinker on ready to turn left. Saw the car for at least 10 seconds while I was driving up towards it. Dumb bish in the car could have turned long before I got up to that area, or waited just a few seconds for me to pass and would have turned safely in either instance.

So what does she decide to do instead? Waited until I got close enough that I could not stop in time and then turned left directly in front of my car.

My car was totaled but at least she was cited and had insurance.

Go see a chiropractor brah, I still have neck pain to this day many years later.
    - I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all outta bubble gum.

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm an attorney. Car wrecks are easy to handle. If anyone has been in a wreck in the USA in the last 2 years and wants advice or someone to kick some ass for you, let me know.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear, OP.

Your whiplash pain will likely last you several months, up to a year+. Don’t let it get you down; these things take a while to heal.

To expedite the process get a referral to outpatient physical therapy from your family doc ASAP.
    You have my word as a Schons.

Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    been rearended 3 times. all 3 times i went in raw on the other drivers insurance

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been in 3 of them. It was 2 while I was driving and 1 where I was a passenger. Just looking at the ones where I was driving:

1. The first one was on my way to school in the morning (high school). We had stopped for a school bus or something like that on a 45mph road. Next thing I know I get smashed in the back end by a Chevy S-10. Apparently what happened was the girl in the S-10 was following closely behind 2 other cars that were ahead of her and none of them saw that traffic was stopped. The first car noticed the stoppage and swerved to avoid a collision at the last second, then the 2nd car swerved at the last second...but the girl couldn't swerve in time and rammed us. The car was totaled.

2. The next time was last March 2020. I was coming thru an intersection and out of nowhere a car came flying out in front of me from the right hand side, so I rammed them on their driver side (t-bone style). I had a green light and they didn't. They either tried to beat a red light or they were on their cell phone and didn't notice the red light. I really don't know nor did I care. I was actually on my cell phone at the time as well, so I was a little nervous that maybe I was at fault. But luckily the car next to me...who also ran into this car at the same time...vouched that the light was green for us. I was absolutely blown away by how fast and easy everything was in 2020 where I live (bigger city)...vs 1997 back where I used to live (small town). Back in 1997 I had to contact my parents and it took a long time to clean up the accident and get my car to a yard and blah, blah, blah. In my 2020 accident the cops actually called a tow truck before I even had to ask...and it was there before I even completed my statement to the officer. I was able to get into the tow truck immediately after my statement and we were off to the shop in no time. Once I got to the shop I got an Uber, and that damn thing was there in 2 minutes (srs). By the time I got home the accident ended up being a 30-40 minute inconvenience rather than a big deal that took a bunch of time and got me home super late.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Spun out and rolled my 4runner, totaled the car and mostly just a bruised ego.
    Посмотри на меня - самый модный тренд (В тренде!)
    Гоша Рубчинский - это мой best friend
    goon shxt 與太者
    Coming soon.

CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MFarrar74 View Post
    Get an attorney asap. You will get a nice settlement either way from the guys insurance company but you DONT know what will come up later.
    I was on my motorcycle a few years ago and an 18 year old girl took a left turn across traffic directly into me. it wasnt that bad at the time, went to the hospital but was out in a few hours. Her insurance rep was great, he made sure all my medical was paid for, helped me get the bike to be assessed and then paid to fix it PLUS gave me like $10-15,000. which seemed more than generous at the time. About 4 months after i signed the settlement my back started killing me. shooting pains down my leg, the whole deal. had to get an MRI and sure enough ive got a slipped disc. I can deal with it with just lyrica from time to time but now i cant really dealift more than 495 and i cant squat at all. It hasn't disabled me or anything but it may at some point, its off and on. Point being if i have to have surgery or anything its going to cost me thousands in insurance deductible ext.

Cliffs, get an attorney and maximize settlement.
    Got everything in process at the moment. Keeping a regular diary of all symptoms, hospital visits, doctors calls and so on. I got a meeting arranged with a consultant, but that ain't until May so I'm just keeping track of it all as no doubt i'll forget the half of it.

Ironic part of this is the fact that I was on route home after bringing a friend to pick up his new car and mine gets wrote off lol.

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I had a lifted Toyota and got rolled by an off duty drunk Sherriff with no insurance (dead Srs)...

The officers tried to get me away from the wreck, clean it up and get him to the hospital to cover up for the fact he was drunk. They werent even going to write him a ticket. I made them call a supervisor. It did not go well for the officers or for the Sherriff when the Supervisors showed up.

This was in a small town and I got harassed non stop by these police officers after this event for about five years (srs).

DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was driving round a corner last year and as I was going round I began to skid and smashed my car into a wall then bounced off it to the other side of the road

Luckily no one else was involved