Reply
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Need Advice

  1. #1
    Registered User Askipper89's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2016
    Age: 32
    Posts: 11
    Rep Power: 0
    Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Askipper89 is offline

    Need Advice

    Hey Everyone! I'm in need of a bit of advice, since the corona virus is a thing a lot of the gyms near me closed for a long time then i found my self lacking the motivation to go back to the gym,
    I have recently come to terms with my self and realized that since I have stopped going to the gym majority of the muscle i accumulated is gone and i have gained a stomach that I'm not ok with!
    so the advice I'm looking for is this...what's the best way to loose stomach fat? I normally stick with first phorum for my supplement's but that was mainly for muscle building, I have recently started meal prepping again
    and started doing a bit of push ups and cross sit ups at home at least 3 times a week, i have never been one to lose weight due to me all ways being a small guy until current events so any advice for work outs or added supplement's would be grateful and a list of the supplement's i take are here!

    Phormula-1,Ignition combo

    Animal M-stack

    Savage Roar
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,543
    Rep Power: 118345
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is offline
    Eat in a calorie deficit...
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    All Star faithbrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 2,114
    Rep Power: 21742
    faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    faithbrah is offline
    not trying to be an ass here, but have you done any research on gaining/losing weight before buying all these supplements? it's about the calories, not shady supplements
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User Askipper89's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2016
    Age: 32
    Posts: 11
    Rep Power: 0
    Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Askipper89 is offline
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    not trying to be an ass here, but have you done any research on gaining/losing weight before buying all these supplements? it's about the calories, not shady supplements
    I have done a bit of research I know how many calories I need to intake to lose weight. I know a bit of work outs to help me with my core but the supplements I listed are ones that where recommended to me thru a friend who is a body builder and was helping me gain muscle at the time, now I need to lose weight and the only advice he can give me is don’t lose weight just work out and it will work it’s self out, but I wanted a second opinion which is why I’m here
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    I'm huge in Japan! xsquid99's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2013
    Location: Stanwood, Washington, United States
    Posts: 4,448
    Rep Power: 32842
    xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    xsquid99 is offline
    Originally Posted by Askipper89 View Post
    the only advice he can give me is don’t lose weight just work out and it will work it’s self out
    LOL, that is literally some of the worst "advice" I've heard to date. OP, keep in mind that quite often "bodybuilders" are rarely good sources of information.

    You don't need supplements, in fact I've pretty much stopped all supplement use except the occasional protein shake when I know I wont hit my protein for the day and occasional pre-workout (can achieve the same effect with coffee/caffeine pills). Supplements DO NOT build muscle. Muscle is built by applying a stimulus via strength training and then eating properly to give your body the nutrients it needs to build muscle, with an emphasis on sufficient protein intake. Food = growth, & a proper strength training program guides that growth.

    Start with a solid nutrition plan, and by this I don't mean a pre-determined meal-plan, I mean knowing what your target calories and macronutrients are and eating whatever foods you like that enable you to hit those targets. You also need a solid strength training program. All the information you need is free in these forums. I recommend you start by going back 1 page, and reading the "Dont Look Past the Basics" sticky near the top of the forum.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User Askipper89's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2016
    Age: 32
    Posts: 11
    Rep Power: 0
    Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Askipper89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Askipper89 is offline
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    LOL, that is literally some of the worst "advice" I've heard to date. OP, keep in mind that quite often "bodybuilders" are rarely good sources of information.

    You don't need supplements, in fact I've pretty much stopped all supplement use except the occasional protein shake when I know I wont hit my protein for the day and occasional pre-workout (can achieve the same effect with coffee/caffeine pills). Supplements DO NOT build muscle. Muscle is built by applying a stimulus via strength training and then eating properly to give your body the nutrients it needs to build muscle, with an emphasis on sufficient protein intake. Food = growth, & a proper strength training program guides that growth.

    Start with a solid nutrition plan, and by this I don't mean a pre-determined meal-plan, I mean knowing what your target calories and macronutrients are and eating whatever foods you like that enable you to hit those targets. You also need a solid strength training program. All the information you need is free in these forums. I recommend you start by going back 1 page, and reading the "Dont Look Past the Basics" sticky near the top of the forum.
    Thank you for this information! I’ll deff give it a look over
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts