kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Should I play god of war?

Trying to figure out if I should get the new xbox or ps. I am not really a gamer anymore so I am out of the loop. I remember playing gears of war and halo and a bunch of good xbox games. I realized I've never really played a ps exclusive. God of war series peeks my interest, and you can get the first ones pretty cheap, and I am cheap. But are they too old to be worth a damn?

I am also looking at resident evils or batman arkham knight.

I really hate you can't test games these days
    Last edited by kingofturtles; 02-21-2021 at 02:00 PM.
    www.miscers.com

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177185321 ~ WoW Classic <MISCERS> guild horde thread GTFIH

320 bench press
    1000lbs club at 190ish lbs

Chargers, Angels, Lakers, Canucks.

JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a fine game but you can just get a used PS4 for dirt cheap these days if you want to play those old exclusives.

Honestly if you aren't really into gaming and just have a casual interest in getting a game console, you are far better off with an Xbox Series console and simply getting Game Pass, you will have access to a wide variety of games with new stuff getting added all the time while you would be expected to buy everything on PS5.

Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    It's a fine game but you can just get a used PS4 for dirt cheap these days if you want to play those old exclusives.

Honestly if you aren't really into gaming and just have a casual interest in getting a game console, you are far better off with an Xbox Series console and simply getting Game Pass, you will have access to a wide variety of games with new stuff getting added all the time while you would be expected to buy everything on PS5.
    I have no skin in the XBox vs PS war, but PS Now is pretty fuking fantastic. Game Pass has the added bonus of Day 1 new games (only if they are actual Microsoft games though), but PS Now has a TON of classic games going all the way back to PS1. So make that choice depending on what you're more interested in OP if you go that route. Personally, I'm more into the classic games (not a big console gamer myself either) than I am brand new games (particularly Microsoft games (Halo etc), which I've always been kinda whatever about).

As for God of War, it's a really good game. Gameplay is strong and the story excellent. It's only imitation open world instead of actual open world, which as a person who doesn't game a ton, I actually appreciate the more linear progression of the game, so I don't get bogged down doing tons of random chit.

If you play God of War though, and ever want to try the earlier entries in the GoW series, don't expect the same experience. The earlier GoW games play nothing like the new one. They are way more fast paced nonstop action type of games than the newer GoW. Both are really fun, but there is a stark contrast between the two that could be jarring if going from one style to the other.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    I have no skin in the XBox vs PS war, but PS Now is pretty fuking fantastic. Game Pass has the added bonus of Day 1 new games (only if they are actual Microsoft games though), but PS Now has a TON of classic games going all the way back to PS1. So make that choice depending on what you're more interested in OP if you go that route. Personally, I'm more into the classic games (not a big console gamer myself either) than I am brand new games (particularly Microsoft games (Halo etc), which I've always been kinda whatever about).

As for God of War, it's a really good game. Gameplay is strong and the story excellent. It's only imitation open world instead of actual open world, which as a person who doesn't game a ton, I actually appreciate the more linear progression of the game, so I don't get bogged down doing tons of random chit.

If you play God of War though, and ever want to try the earlier entries in the GoW series, don't expect the same experience. The earlier GoW games play nothing like the new one. They are way more fast paced nonstop action type of games than the newer GoW. Both are really fun, but there is a stark contrast between the two that could be jarring if going from one style to the other.
    PS Now is like getting Google Stadia, only worthwhile if you like the idea of streaming video games. It's also just not nearly as worthwhile as Game Pass as it's focused on old games for old consoles that you can get for dirt cheap, while Game Pass lets you download the latest games.

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I actually didn't even realize there were two god of wars. Sounds line the newest one is a reboot and I can get it for 10$. I also like that it's semi open world. I send too much time in open world games looking under every rock then get bored.
    www.miscers.com

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177185321 ~ WoW Classic <MISCERS> guild horde thread GTFIH

320 bench press

Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    I actually didn't even realize there were two god of wars. Sounds line the newest one is a reboot and I can get it for 10$. I also like that it's semi open world. I send too much time in open world games looking under every rock then get bored.

The newest one isn't a reboot, it's a direct continuation of the first 4 GoW games, some people even refer to it as God of War 5. It's just very different game play wise. They changed the whole style of the game.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

P It's also just not nearly as worthwhile as Game Pass as it's focused on old games for old consoles that you can get for dirt cheap, while Game Pass lets you download the latest games.

The bold is literally why I prefer it to Game Pass. There is maybe 4 new games a year I have any interest in trying out. There are about 1000 older games I want to play.

Tried to make that clear in my post.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

IronFeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronFeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronFeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronFeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronFeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronFeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronFeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronFeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronFeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronFeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronFeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes. Either play the first several God of War games before, or watch their cutscenes in full. Then GoW 4, then 5 when it releases hopefully this year. Incredible series. I just played it last year finally, the quality and storytelling is great.
    And on the 350th day, God created the Misc

He who fights with miscers might take care lest he thereby become a miscer.

And if you gaze for long into an abyss, Bert gazes also into you.

Originally Posted by IronFeta View Post
    Yes. Either play the first several God of War games before, or watch their cutscenes in full. Then GoW 4, then 5 when it releases hopefully this year. Incredible series. I just played it last year finally, the quality and storytelling is great.

GoW is GoW 5.

GoW4 is Gow: Ascension.

A new GoW game would technically be GoW 6.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

The newest one isn't a reboot, it's a direct continuation of the first 4 GoW games, some people even refer to it as God of War 5. It's just very different game play wise. They changed the whole style of the game.
    Ah damn. I really don't wanna start midway through a series but also don't wanna play a 2005 game
    www.miscers.com

320 bench press

OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are the old ones hard? I got a ps2 emulator and want to binge some and i see top rom downloads GOW 1 and 2 are up there.

CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardMedic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not if you play on normal mode. Those 2 games are badasses, especially gow 2..
    EDIT: IF you want to try the PSP ones, chain of olympus was okay, imo it's the weakest one of the entire series.
    Ghost of sparta was AWESOME! I'd rate it up there not far behind GOW 2.

My rating: Gow3 , Gow, Gow 2, Gow ghost of sparta, Gow 1, Gow Ascencion, gow chain of olympus.
    Last edited by CanardMedic; 02-21-2021 at 05:22 PM.

Ah damn. I really don't wanna start midway through a series but also don't wanna play a 2005 game

Well you can play the new GoW without having played the former games. Years have passed between the previous games and the new one (In game), and while it's the same character who went through all the **** of the previous games, it's a new story that doesn't have much to do with the previous games as far as continuation of the same story goes. You will also learn more about Kratos's past during GoW.

The same can not be said for the first 3 GoW games, where each sequel literally picks up with more or less the same cutscene that ended the previous game.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Originally Posted by OttomanEmpire View Post
    Are the old ones hard? I got a ps2 emulator and want to binge some and i see top rom downloads GOW 1 and 2 are up there.
    I'm on spread, would have replied via rep otherwise, but yeah the first 3 are really solid action games that get better with each installment. The first one is a little dated control wise as it's a 16 year old PS2 game, but 2 improves upon it, and 3 knocks it out of the park.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

You don't need to play the older ones, the new one is pretty much an entirely different game.

Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You don't need to play the older ones, the new one is pretty much an entirely different game.
    4 from 2018 is really really good. 3 is GOAT. Shame they didn't continue the gameplay from 3

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stackerbruh View Post
    4 from 2018 is really really good. 3 is GOAT. Shame they didn't continue the gameplay from 3
    Yeah, it had awkward controls and the camera made it pretty cramped with the main dude taking up so much screen.
    The atmosphere and characters were really cool though and it probably ended up being one of the two PS4 exclusives I really enjoyed.

Registered User JewishSuperHero's Avatar
    JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It’s a good game for $10. Honestly though it took me like three tries to get into it. That’s because I played the old ones back in the day and the gameplay is a jarring change.

The old ones are like those old beat ‘em up arcade games from the 90s (Double Dragon, Final Fight, etc). The reboot is more of a modern action RPG game.

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Play all of them (1-3 + ps4 version) and prepare to be amazed
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Actually no, all those PS4 games run at 60 fps standard on the PS5. There's the PS4 Pro, but I'm not too sure if the games run 60fps

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    Play all of them (1-3 + ps4 version) and prepare to be amazed
    Hell yes. What an adventure op is in for.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love all of them. Just platinum’d the newest GoW. Think I’ll go back and play 1-3 as they aren’t very long. Just wish the newest one had more boss fights
    *Only drive manual crew*
    *craft beer crew*

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP if you get a ps5 and a ps+ subscription, you will get the newest GOW for free. you'll also get a bunch of other free classic ps4 games, some of which are good for casual gamers (uncharted 4, crash bandicoot, last of us, ratchet and clank)

gow 1 will be very outdated and maybe 2 as well. however gow 3 looks fantastic

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Actually no, all those PS4 games run at 60 fps standard on the PS5. There's the PS4 Pro, but I'm not too sure if the games run 60fps
    No what? There is a handful of PS4 games that work on PS5 with enhancements but it doesn't even begin to approach the number of games Microsoft is enhancing with backwards compatibility.