Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StinkholePatrol View Post
    Bro he isn't the first philosopher to say "reality isn't always real" "Reality imposes reality on itself" "Reality is the manifestation of interpretation"

He's just the first to spend 56 pages to say it.

I can find philosophers as far back as Newton that are saying this. You know what else Newton believed in? Alchemy.

Smart people aren't always right... but rest assured I'm not debating his intellect.

I'm simply debating the usefulness of his intellect is near 0 and his crowning achievement after spending 68 years bouncing bars and shoveling horsechit is a 56 page paper of oxymoron's with 0 practical use.
    But he uses lots of unnecessary jargon to convey his thoughts therefore what he's saying must be true! notsrs
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    How does it benefit humanity that only the stupid and weak are breeding? 1st world countries, if it weren't for immigration our populations would be decreasing. We exterminated ourselves by making birth control so reliable that anyone with half a brain can control their reproduction so now only those with less than half a brain are the one's passing their dysfunction onto the next generation. Not only that but the kids that are born have it so easy, it's why you have these zoomers who are completely oblivious to what really matters. It's pretty sad that our education system is about as educational as tiktoc.
    True but our globalist leaders are going to dumb down the masses anyways

▶⛅💩🔗   🔊📶 99%🔌🔋3:14 MiscMathematician's Avatar
    MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscMathematician has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by StinkholePatrol View Post
    Bro he isn't the first philosopher to say "reality isn't always real" "Reality imposes reality on itself" "Reality is the manifestation of interpretation"

He's just the first to spend 56 pages to say it.

I can find philosophers as far back as Newton that are saying this. You know what else Newton believed in? Alchemy.

Smart people aren't always right... but rest assured I'm not debating his intellect.

I'm simply debating the usefulness of his intellect is near 0 and his crowning achievement after spending 68 years bouncing bars and shoveling horsechit is a 56 page paper of oxymoron's with 0 practical use.
    we are in a simulation
    ** Official Math Thread http://goo.gl/VpMlfQ **

Transracial Nonbinary elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PimpMasterC View Post
    Maybe you can. He is married to a woman that was on the american chess team tho, so he might have learned a thing or two.

Well we need some leader figures most likely, so why not the smartest people alive that have some understanding of reality and humanity. I could expand on this, but not today.

It´s easy to sit there and criticize it when you have no understanding of "his theory" or the ramifications of it.

Hes an autistic bartender who allegedly is good at solving patterns in pictures of shapes and is certainly really good at writing rambling papers.

You want that guy to run the fuking planet from a position of near absolute authority?

He hasnt achieved jack chit in his personal life despite starting from an advantageous or "privileged" position but he can fix the entire world and society's problems?

I wouldnt trust this guy to pet sit my dog for a week much less run the entire planet.

saltypits is a name known to all. (+5000) saltypits is a name known to all. (+5000) saltypits is a name known to all. (+5000) saltypits is a name known to all. (+5000) saltypits is a name known to all. (+5000) saltypits is a name known to all. (+5000) saltypits is a name known to all. (+5000) saltypits is a name known to all. (+5000) saltypits is a name known to all. (+5000) saltypits is a name known to all. (+5000) saltypits is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    Hes an autistic bartender who allegedly is good at solving patterns in pictures of shapes and is certainly really good at writing rambling papers.

You want that guy to run the fuking planet from a position of near absolute authority?

He hasnt achieved jack chit in his personal life despite starting from an advantageous or "privileged" position but he can fix the entire world and society's problems?

I wouldnt trust this guy to pet sit my dog for a week much less run the entire planet.
    Dude would fit right into R/P.

Transracial Nonbinary elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by saltypits View Post
    Dude would fit right into R/P.

Cant believe people here actually saying he should run the planet. Like if you run into his dumb ass at the bar and if he rambled off his pseudo intellectual bullchit about reality not being real, would you then think, wow what a brilliant man, I have complete trust in you, here are the passwords to my investment accounts and they keys to my car and house, please run my life for me?

no the fuk you wouldnt, so why do you think he should be in charge of all human reproduction across the entire planet? the fuk

You have to be the gullible type of idiot that buys into MLM schemes if you buy into that retards message.

kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You have to be the gullible type of idiot that buys into MLM schemes if you buy into that retards message.
    Gullible idiots isn't something which the misc is short of though...
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000) cool-beans is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao at the clown bringing christianity in this

gtfo out of here with religion bs

ninetynine8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ninetynine8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ninetynine8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ninetynine8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ninetynine8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ninetynine8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ninetynine8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ninetynine8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ninetynine8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ninetynine8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ninetynine8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Women are trying their best to do eugenics on social media and online dating but men don’t like it. Misc is up in arms about it.
    Lmao this is actually true and makes me definitely believe you're not a women for being so introspective.

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wasn't this dude a janitor?
    Story behind username:
    And so, Hanno came forth and his eyes beheld the world!
    And so, the peoples, seeing Hanno, screamed "Hanno cometh!"

"Eggs are for babies; bull testicles are for men" (à la Schwarzenegger's "Milk" remark)
    "It's Zoroaster...he's coming back."
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (March '21)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    Location: Jefferson State Line, Allied State of Lincoln, United Allied States

Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does this guy even get laid or is he a virgin still?

HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

Originally Posted by overtrainbrah View Post
    he works on a ranch breaking horses, 100% srs

i guess he was one of us all along
    I thought he was a janitor or was that another dude with a high IQ test score?

(Also, why do we care about his opinion? He just sounds like another bullsh*tter; it's not as if he's actually contributed anything meaningful, just seems like an attention-seeker...)

Instead of talking sh*t about things that have already been talked about for centuries, how about this dumb f*ck design me a viable means of interstellar transport or think me up a solution to interstellar travel fuel needs! Work, horsey, work goddamit!

Now, where did I leave my debris shield blueprint? I'm sure it was here...
    Story behind username:

"Eggs are for babies; bull testicles are for men" (à la Schwarzenegger's "Milk" remark)

Cool

What's worse is that he appears to have what we can refer to as useless intelligence.

There are dudes working in NASA, DARPA and many companies that we don't even know about who is intelligent and have their intelligence and skills and memory recall directed to something meaningful. Over the centuries, people like these people, by learning and building on previous work and using their intelligence have collectively contributed to multiple advances and meaningful sh*t.

Meanwhile, there's this dude...

(Of course, he could be doing some great stuff in private that we don't even know about, but according to the media coverage, that doesn't appear to be the case...)
    Story behind username:

Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by overtrainbrah View Post
    he works on a ranch breaking horses, 100% srs

i guess he was one of us all along
    Probably has nothing to prove, and can figure out what he needs and wants and how to get it, and is doing what he likes to do. Funny he rather work with horses than people. Don't blame him.

Fallicy to this idea that if someone does Job B, it's because they aren't smart enough to do Job A, but are smarter than someone who does Job C. Why do people with college degrees think that everyone without a degree either couldn't get into college or get through college? Actually it's a sign of really low intelligence when someone thinks on such a base level to believe this.

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SimpIeJack View Post
    1) And yet they still lost
    No Germany lost. Those high ranking officers and scientists were smuggled into the US, worked for NASA helping with rocket tech, the CIA helping perfect our propaganda, got high level positions in OUR government, and once done became professors at high end colleges spreading their ideologies.

Pretty sure they won bro.
    *Kate Beckinsale is the only true 10/10*

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Misc420Doctor View Post
    Top tier iq does not mean he has good social intelligence or compassion.
    Like compassion to burn down cities because a criminal got shot while breaking the law?

Yes we definitely need more of that

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This. The guy literally believes George Bush help orchestrate 9/11. I’m sure in some ways he’s clever and fast thinking, but he is also incapable of deep critical thought.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HannoCometh View Post
    Wasn't this dude a janitor?
    He was a bouncer
    Asteroid 2021

Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    obviously from a technological progress perspective a eugenics program would be the best. it doesnt take a genius tio realize that..but there's more to life than progress for the sake of progress.

superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm smarter than he'll ever be
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 44, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew