AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow Hany rambod split vs upper lower

I recently read about fst7 by handy rambod on simply shredded and there was a split there for people with slacking arms.

Day one: Biceps and triceps, calves
    Day two: Legs
    Day three: OFF
    Day four: Chest and triceps
    Day five: Back and calves
    Day six: Shoulders and biceps
    Day seven: OFF

I wanted to know how does this compare to an upper lower split for example since i hear they are way more superior.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Without knowing the actual programming, I would guess that it's increased emphasis on triceps, biceps and calves at the expense of chest, back and quads/hams.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Without knowing the actual programming, I would guess that it's increased emphasis on triceps, biceps and calves at the expense of chest, back and quads/hams.
    Yes thats the idea but my main question is that if hany trains mass monsters and people who take steroids thus have better recovery, why dont they do U/L or PPL if its better for muscle growth.

i have been doing U/L for as long as i can remember but I'm so curious as to why he trains his athletes like this?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    MPS is elevated for ~36 hours for naturals or thereabouts. For enhanced, it's far longer. Frequency isn't nearly as big a concern.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you up the cell tech dose to the moon the actual training matters much less. He “trained” Phil Heath...
    Last edited by TAWS6; 02-21-2021 at 09:42 AM.