Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    I would love to see anyone but a handful of miscers with anything substantial invested. Imagine investing non-life changing money and bragging about it? Coin echo chamber threads follow the same psychology of vegan threads. If it's such a sure thing then why bother with "Haters?" I mean it's foolproof how could anyone not just dump their wealth into it? Why the constant advertisement disguised under: "I want to help people" surely nothing to do with wanting prices to be pumped further.

"It's so easy" "If you don't do it you're stupid" "Gloat" "But I am here to help people" "Please keep buiyng". "It's not too late, but it's too late".
    how would you define life changing money?
    🤡 🌎 FACTS > fiction

The Trifecta of Liberal Neuroses:
    1. Cognitive Dissonance
    2. Narcissistic Rage
    3. Psychological Projection

Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhamaican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ClivesTriceps View Post
    Pulling 6k out of savings to buy ETH on Monday when it gets into my bank account. Wish me luck brahs
    it is not in my best interest to say this (but always keep it real for my misc bros),

if you know anything about computers and building a PC,

recommend putting that 6K into eth mining.

if you don't know anything about building PCs etc,

go ahead and just buy the ETH
    🤡 🌎 FACTS > fiction

1. Cognitive Dissonance
    2. Narcissistic Rage

Originally Posted by s0mmi View Post
    crypto is already usable right now and with each month they make more iterative processes to get it easier to use... they are building DeFi platforms which connect to phone apps and banks' Back-End websites. you don't see it as a retailer, you just put your money somewhere and it uses DeFi in the background to give you yield on your money (probably like 4% to 6% APY , which is much better than current banks) ..

this is just 1 application btw theres lots more.

the applications you want to see, like "the iphone" environment, are coming later.. but by the time it comes, the prices are much higher than they are today. i dont want to be saying to everyone "yo guys, its time to buy btc and ethereum now... btc is $300k and you all know about it" ... at that point the reward to risk ratio is garbage, compared to when im saying to buy it at $3,500..

with technology you have to believe in the vision of its forward growth and invest. it is risky, but thats how you get the reward.

currently about 1.9% of the world has a wallet using crypto, the next wave we expect gets 10-20% of the world. its equivalent to being 1997 in the world

even for the heaviest doubter, you got Elon Musk putting $1.5 billion in Bitcoin...

i do this 18yrs a day. some people just arent believers. lots of people called me a scammer when i said to buy btc @ $3,500 and ETH @ $133... and im still getting those comments today ...

some people want to believe in the future tech growth of the world ... others dont ..

look at this.. $45 billion locked up, going vertical.. all into DeFi .. to ignore this.. i mean is just silly. this is where the money is, thats why we can make 10x to 100x our investment in crypto
    You Can Lead a Horse To Water, But You Can’t Make It Drink

thank you S0mmi
    🤡 🌎 FACTS > fiction

1. Cognitive Dissonance
    2. Narcissistic Rage

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    What you think that $10K is worth at the end of the year? Strongly considering doing just what you advised. Sell once they reach certain prices? Hold for the long-term?

I've been buying up physical silver for over a year now but am kind of regretting not putting all that money into crypto. The silver is great to have in case of sht really hitting the fan, but I've missed out on a lot of quick easy money.
    just lol at buying boomer rocks in 2021.

c'mon bro...
    🤡 🌎 FACTS > fiction

1. Cognitive Dissonance
    2. Narcissistic Rage

DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    You Can Lead a Horse To Water, But You Can’t Make It Drink

thank you S0mmi
    Sure there's all these people in the ecosystem making stuff but I still haven't heard of normal people jumping on. A lot of my friends who are asking me: "should I buy Bitcoin" literally said the same thing back in 2013. You probably need a constant bull market for 2 or 3 years solid before they'll actually come in.

Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For a new person coming in I would put

20% ETH
    20% LINK
    20% YFI
    20% MKR
    20% COMP

sit them and wait for moons. chasing the other stuff requires full time effort.. i spend 18hrs a day researching and digging into altcoins and the risky side of them is not worth it. you can still make big 10x-15x on the ones i mentioned !
    Thoughts on Hathor if you know about it?
    Never take it personal, even when it is.

HTC

CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I put anywhere from $100 - $300 into various stocks and cryptos over the years. Now that I see some of my cryptos up, I realized I should've put more into just one, and I could've had some good gains. I think my investments are too small to make anything significant.

Obafemi1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Obafemi1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Obafemi1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Obafemi1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Obafemi1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Obafemi1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Obafemi1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Obafemi1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Obafemi1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Obafemi1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Obafemi1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ADA is already up and its purely based on speculation and hype. there is no ecosystem on ADA . it doesnt have smart contracts yet

if I had $10k to invest i would put
    $2k UNI (uniswap)
    $2k LINK (chainlink)
    $2k MKR (Maker)
    $2k YFI (yearn)
    $2k COMP (compound)

this is a killer portfolio as of February 20th ... i would just keep piling onto those

getting into ADA now.. is to miss out on the easy low hanging fruit
    The prices on some of these seem high af already? Like YFI at $46k. How realistically can such a coin go x10/15? Seems unrealistic to me, but then again I have no idea what I’m talking about

knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    I wish all my btc brahs the best. Just like I wish all my brahs invested in Tsla options the best. But I still can't imagine a non-catastophic end for either investment.
    How I feel. Besides every crypto thread sounding like a ponzi scheme because people who raise very valid questions are shouted down as haters, I just cannot see the central banks (the cartel that runs the globe) allowing this system to do what it claims it will do.

I'll repeat what my guess as to what's happening is:

-crypto allowed to be normalized and give the common man "hope"
    -spread around the fact that's "its decentralized and cant be contained bro!"
    -allow more and more people to buy in to get used to the idea of a digital currency

-outright ban all non-Fed sponsored cryptos being used to purchase goods, leaving thousands of people with a ton of useless digital coins
    -simultaneously roll out their "improved" Federal Reserve crypto currency, valid at all retailers worldwide

I hope I'm wrong bruhs, I really do srs. I would LOVE to see the common man break away from the banking cartel, but I cannot just see the bankers letting this become mainstream- unless they control it. Personally I think they're printing record USDs to create hyperinflation and a loss of confidence in the USD, when it crashes they will rollout their "fix" digital currency ala The Great Reset

We'll see soon enough I suppose

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember reading about LINK on 4chan when it was like 30 cents constantly lol. Mind bending that those people are rich at the moment.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jasticus View Post
    Silver manipulated af and it’s caveman money. Why would you buy cave man money when we are now in the digital age
    Silver and gold prices have been artificially suppressed for decades, all of the info is out there. There's a reason societies from 5000 years ago-present always fell back on silver and gold as true money.

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think Crypto is great and would much rather have it over USD long term... but lol @ calling silver boomer rocks. Throughout human history, there are only 2 means of currency that have stood the test of time. And as stated above, both are suppressed as **** and when the wheels come off that scheme, look out.

That's the nice part about Crypto though, the filthy governments and banks have already sunk their claws into silver and certain things are going to need to happen for them to get caught with their pants down, they haven't been able to integrate into and manipulate Crypto like the other means of wealth which is why they hate it. The majority of Crypto are obviously useless and will become worthless at some point though. And it is only a matter of time before the government comes out and says "This is being used by terrorists! Banned!"
    #FreeCryptoBandit

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IMO if miscers listen to you then they will be happy by the end of the year.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Ikarsuz1337 is just really nice. (+1000) Ikarsuz1337 is just really nice. (+1000) Ikarsuz1337 is just really nice. (+1000) Ikarsuz1337 is just really nice. (+1000) Ikarsuz1337 is just really nice. (+1000) Ikarsuz1337 is just really nice. (+1000) Ikarsuz1337 is just really nice. (+1000) Ikarsuz1337 is just really nice. (+1000) Ikarsuz1337 is just really nice. (+1000) Ikarsuz1337 is just really nice. (+1000) Ikarsuz1337 is just really nice. (+1000)
    people will really go insane when btc shoots to 100k then 200k and further.. watch them start to attack coinchads

DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoYouEvenNEM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ikarsuz1337 View Post
    people will really go insane when btc shoots to 100k then 200k and further.. watch them start to attack coinchads
    These exact same people were talking chit about Bitcoin back in 2013 when it was $800 - $1200. Their tune still hasn't changed even though the price has since gone up 50x - 70x.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiem...500-emergency/

Remember most miscers live in USA where apparently the majority can't even afford a $500 emergency according to Forbes. So imagine putting $1K into Bitcoin in 2013 and now having $50,000. Hell that amount might let you get a deposit / mortgage going or buy you an outright trailer in some redneck part of USA.

dmaaack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dmaaack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dmaaack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dmaaack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dmaaack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dmaaack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dmaaack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dmaaack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dmaaack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dmaaack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dmaaack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DoYouEvenNEM View Post
    These exact same people were talking chit about Bitcoin back in 2013 when it was $800 - $1200. Their tune still hasn't changed even though the price has since gone up 50x - 70x.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiem...500-emergency/

Remember most miscers live in USA where apparently the majority can't even afford a $500 emergency according to Forbes. So imagine putting $1K into Bitcoin in 2013 and now having $50,000. Hell that amount might let you get a deposit / mortgage going or buy you an outright trailer in some redneck part of USA.
    Or u can be like me and buy BTC at $650 and sell like a retard at $1k.

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thoughts on *shills ****coin*?

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was told to invest in bitcoin here, back in 2013. One of the sites I was told to use was Mt.Gox. If I had followed through I would have lost everything like thousands of others did when that site went under a year later.

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    I was told to invest in bitcoin here, back in 2013. One of the sites I was told to use was Mt.Gox. If I had followed through I would have lost everything like thousands of others did when that site went under a year later.
    I came into crypto in 2013. Even back then I knew that "not your private keys not your coins". I immediately moved stuff to my computer but you had to download the whole Bitcoin chain just do that.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jasticus View Post
    Silver manipulated af and it’s caveman money. Why would you buy cave man money when we are now in the digital age
    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    just lol at buying boomer rocks in 2021.

c'mon bro...
    Controlling for inflation, an ounce of silver should be around $1,000/oz right now. Meaning if/when sht hits the fan, it'll be very good to have a nice stock of physical silver (and guns/ammo). And in 5/10/20 years it will still have intrinsic value whether or not we're facing a Mad Max situation. BTC & USD who knows. I will always have the option to sell silver for whatever the currency of the day is, likely for much, much more than the $20-25/oz I've paid for it.
    You have glorious wings.

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Controlling for inflation, an ounce of silver should be around $1,000/oz right now. Meaning if/when sht hits the fan, it'll be very good to have a nice stock of physical silver (and guns/ammo). And in 5/10/20 years it will still have intrinsic value whether or not we're facing a Mad Max situation. BTC & USD who knows. I will always have the option to sell silver for whatever the currency of the day is, likely for much, much more than the $20-25/oz I've paid for it.
    problem is silver is used in all electronics they won’t let it go to true price discovery. Because then all electronics etc will go up. Btc is true price discovery. Owning rocks is a thing of the past and won’t be a thing in the future when all boomers die off. Ans chit will never hit the fan. It didn’t for covid it’s never going to.

Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can't just put $100-$5000 in crypto and play the "oh well, lets play it safe, if it goes to 0, it won't impact me" card.

Crypto is an asymmetric bet with very high RR even at current valuations, in fact its probably better than it was in March last year as it is establishing product market fit (immense institutional investment, emergence of lending borrowing, emergence of synthetics, emergence of decetralised exchanges, emergence of stablecoins etc).

I personally have 60% of my networth in crypto and I was pretty much set before I went in heavy 2016/2017.

I would highly recommend putting in 50% to 90% of your networth in for meaningful gains (perhaps scaled in over a 3-4 month period and hold at least 5 years), you won't get a generational wealth transfer opportunity like this through creative destruction again.

You may ask, surely you are telling people to do this to pump your bags?, well the crypto market trades $300b in volume on exchanges a day, another $100b trades off the counter. You or a million other retail investors putting in your networth isn't making a dent to prices.

s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Originally Posted by jeffdahmer View Post
    Thoughts on SNX and QNT?

Synthetix (SNX) is one of the most core "defi" tokens. Blue-chip.. solid..

However, it is "leading the pack". Whilst the leader is great, it means you aren't getting a really cheap price. I do recommend LINK + YFI + MKR + COMP, as Synthetix continues to lead, they will eventually catch up and give you a good return

I do have a bullet in SNX, it's great... but I wouldn't buy into it here when everything else is cheap

QNT ... I guess its okay, it will pump like everything else

s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s0mmi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mr.left hook View Post
    i sure would like to learn to read those candle charts
    It's a logarithmic chart scale so we can see the big moves more clearer. Link/BTC means its LINK vs. Chart ratio chart.. we can see that LINK did really well during the Crypto bear market (2018/2019) so thats why I expect 2021 it will continue to do really well

Originally Posted by FrankCostanza View Post
    You referring to a 90% crash during a bear market?
    Yeah... Most altcoins will have a -90% crash again. Technology mania usually fuels insane optimism and euphoria, but when reality sets in, the bear market afterwards is catastrophic because people realise that only a few are the true winners in terms of market share and adoption...

Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys have any small alt coins that look interesting.

I am just holding btc and eth and a little bit of alts.

What you think that $10K is worth at the end of the year? Strongly considering doing just what you advised. Sell once they reach certain prices? Hold for the long-term?

I've been buying up physical silver for over a year now but am kind of regretting not putting all that money into crypto. The silver is great to have in case of sht really hitting the fan, but I've missed out on a lot of quick easy money.
    Conservatively... that $10k is worth $100k-200k

But I would not hodl it all year. I would convert the Alts back into Bitcoin when they have a super-charged 2-3 month season of rallying.

Silver is great but Crypto really outshines it in terms of opportunity and reward vs. risk ratios in the game

Originally Posted by PenorBrahNoHomo View Post
    Loaded up on ETH, MKR, LINK, UNI, CVC and ALGO. Up 5 figures so far and skimmed enough off the top the last month to double my salary in that time.

What's so bad about coinbase?
    CoinBase has zero customer service AND .. unfortunately it is the number 1 most targeted exchange when the market "heats up". It constantly gets DDOS attacked whenever the market moves. This is by rival exchanges, they want to take Coinbase down, so their customers get angry and they go seek out other exchanges to sign up.

CoinBase is known for going down many times during the moments you need them up and working... becareful

Originally Posted by Imaneya View Post
    Thoughts on Hathor if you know about it?
    I think its okay but it's too expensive on the charts (I chart against /BTC and /ETH) ... try my other low hanging fruit DeFi picks instead (YFI + MKR + COMP + LINK)....

railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) railgunner22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much is Goguen gonna boost the ADA price?