Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DoYouEvenNEM View Post
    Cause I'm not from USA. Real estate in my home country is like 6x more expensive than Texas or higher. And we don't really have pools or anything so you end up sitting in some overpriced crackshack.

But yeah all I'm doing is transferring my wealth to AirBnB owners who are charging 2x to 3x more than Craigslist style websites (and Craigslist property owners can still pay the mortgage with that so that makes AirBnB is straight up theft).

I really need to think about doing something like buying apartments in multiple countries in cities I like and just let them stay empty until I come back. That'ld be cheaper than paying AirBnB fees.
    Your lifestyle sounds awful srs. Living like a nomad in AirBnB and traveling around poor countries to sleep with poor women.

Reevaluate your life srs. Buy a house somewhere nice and settle down. You can move to the US and buy a house here. Live a wholesome life.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Be rich.

/thread
    Welcome back!

Were you that spam recipe alt killing my threads??

DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Your lifestyle sounds awful srs. Living like a nomad in AirBnB and traveling around poor countries to sleep with poor women.

Reevaluate your life srs. Buy a house somewhere nice and settle down. You can move to the US and buy a house here. Live a wholesome life.
    I already told you I'm not an American citizen. And you said you're too old / ugly / phat to find a husband so I'm not marrying you for a visa.

What I described is pretty much the fact of most OECD citizens where real estate is noticeably way more expensive than USA for reasons nobody can explain. Like Germany is a nation of renters compared to USA for example. Koreans have to spend $400,000 for a crackbox apartment. Etc ETc.

I already told you I'm not an American citizen. And you said you're too old / ugly / phat to find a husband so I'm not marrying you for a visa.

What I described is pretty much the fact of most OECD citizens where real estate is noticeably way more expensive than USA for reasons nobody can explain. Like Germany is a nation of renters compared to USA for example. Koreans have to spend $400,000 for a crackbox apartment. Etc ETc.
    Lots of countries have nice areas where you can buy a home in some nice scenic area with nature. And you don’t need to be a US citizen to buy a home here.

How can you be happy traveling in poverty countries like a nomad looking for local poverty sex. You’re basically living the hostel lifestyle of a student. Fine for a short time when you’re young but you are old and rich so it makes zero sense.

Just goes to show money is utterly useless if you don’t know how to spend it. Smh at being rich and living a poverty nomad degenerate lifestyle. Srs

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Money is all you need.

Stay safe because they have no soul.
    the incredible irony of this post

All you post about is attractive men youve never met. You saying you have one?

Anyway...

Ive hooked up with a couple russian chicks and i have to say they were the highlight of my sex life. Fine as fukk. To the point i thought about tricking (breaking one off a little cash to keep fukking her).

Godspeed op
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome back!

Were you that spam recipe alt killing my threads??
    No. I didn't alt at all. My ban was short enough that I waited it out. Pretty short ban for being accused of calling for genocide. It was political hyperbole. Like when Bannon called for the decapitation of Dr. Fauci. Hyperbole. I'd never advocate for the mass murder of qanons/Trumpers. Never.

G0nzo72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0nzo72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0nzo72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0nzo72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0nzo72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0nzo72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0nzo72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0nzo72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0nzo72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0nzo72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G0nzo72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nope. I just been going there almost every year for 12+ years and in the recent years been doing long term style trips. Andrew Henderson lifestyle of international nomad.
    Mirin all the travel experiences. Have you been to South America and to Africa, if so where and what are your thoughts about it? I guess SEA > East Asia > South America > rest of the world.
    Western Euro brah (current location: Thailand)

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Money is all you need.

Lol what’s soulless about a woman wanting a man who can provide? Not necessarily a good digger tbh, just different values.

Some women want pretty boys who’ll jump to the next pretty boy. Someone women want a man with status. Some want the status of being with a top man. I wouldn’t categorise women seeking a way out as soul less gold diggers.

My bro married a Russian woman. They’re very happy together.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes
    Any data to back up that hypothesis?
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lots of countries have nice areas where you can buy a home in some nice scenic area with nature. And you don’t need to be a US citizen to buy a home here.

How can you be happy traveling in poverty countries like a nomad looking for local poverty sex. You’re basically living the hostel lifestyle of a student. Fine for a short time when you’re young but you are old and rich so it makes zero sense.

Just goes to show money is utterly useless if you don’t know how to spend it. Smh at being rich and living a poverty nomad degenerate lifestyle. Srs

Well for me there's not much lifestyle increase going from studio / 1 bedroom apartment to an empty 5 bedroom home. I know because I kinda experienced that already and you end up spending all your time in the kitchen / livingroom / bedroom and don't enter the other bedrooms or other areas that much.

For me a true ascendance isn't possible until you have that Grand Theft Auto home that Michael starts the game with and yet it's not easy to find that kind of home for sale in most countries. Like I said most countries simply lack a pool culture. Even Latin America's "pools" that come with a lot of houses look like a legit kiddie's pool or dipping pond.

No. I didn't alt at all. My ban was short enough that I waited it out. Pretty short ban for being accused of calling for genocide. It was political hyperbole. Like when Bannon called for the decapitation of Dr. Fauci. Hyperbole. I'd never advocate for the mass murder of qanons/Trumpers. Never.
    Okay idk anything about your ban.

Just there was some psycho alt who started spamming recipes to kill my threads. Idk who it was then. Maybe Spahgetti? Idk but there are just a few altmaxxers here and idk who is who.

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lol for real

Whenever an American makes a post about their "expensive" $300k mortgage I cri evrtiem
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    Any data to back up that hypothesis?
    No

Just all Russians I’ve seen are completely cold and soulless and sociopathic. And ofc Putin is the biggest sociopath.

Idk but they scare me. I want to stay FAR away from them. Terrifying.

Originally Posted by G0nzo72 View Post
    Mirin all the travel experiences. Have you been to South America and to Africa, if so where and what are your thoughts about it? I guess SEA > East Asia > South America > rest of the world.
    The problem with Latin America is they're catching up to USA in obesity fast. Look up clips of El Centro in Medellin and you'll see nothing but really fat hookers loitering outside.

Philippines has some problems with obesity in Manila and Cebu but I literally never saw one fat person under 35 in a rural city or rural location yet. The girls all speak English. You swipe left on the ones lacking breasts / asses. Pretty much all my FIlipina Penpals are endowed in the chest area for example and I plan on visiting them when borders open.

Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Lol for real

Whenever an American makes a post about their "expensive" $300k mortgage I cri evrtiem
    Lol yeah. Like a $1 million home in New Zealand can be bought in Oklahoma or Nebraska for $50,000 probably.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by silencespeaks View Post
    no

just all russians i’ve seen are completely cold and soulless and sociopathic. And ofc putin is the biggest sociopath.

Idk but they scare me. I want to stay far away from them. Terrifying.
    ok.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Well for me there's not much lifestyle increase going from studio / 1 bedroom apartment to an empty 5 bedroom home. I know because I kinda experienced that already and you end up spending all your time in the kitchen / livingroom / bedroom and don't enter the other bedrooms or other areas that much.

For me a true ascendance isn't possible until you have that Grand Theft Auto home that Michael starts the game with and yet it's not easy to find that kind of home for sale in most countries. Like I said most countries simply lack a pool culture. Even Latin America's "pools" that come with a lot of houses look like a legit kiddie's pool or dipping pond.
    Okay but how about living in one nice scenic location and living a local lifestyle with hiking, skiing, golf etc instead of traveling around poverty countries?

And getting a wholesome gf instead of promiscuous sex with poor girls??

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No

Just all Russians I’ve seen are completely cold and soulless and sociopathic. And ofc Putin is the biggest sociopath.

Idk but they scare me. I want to stay FAR away from them. Terrifying.
    Oh you met all Russians?

lol

Most of the Russians I know are awesome ppl with great senses of humor who made it through really chitty times.

Putin doesn't = all Russians or even most Russians. It's like saying Trump = all Americans.

Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    the incredible irony of this post

All you post about is attractive men youve never met. You saying you have one?

Anyway...

Ive hooked up with a couple russian chicks and i have to say they were the highlight of my sex life. Fine as fukk. To the point i thought about tricking (breaking one off a little cash to keep fukking her).

Godspeed op
    Yes I have a soul. I am honest and loyal and experience genuine emotional connection with people.

Oh you met all Russians?

lol

Most of the Russians I know are awesome ppl with great senses of humor who made it through really chitty times.
    We had several russian interns at my company. I was not able to detect any soullessness. They were funny, social people with a special kind of humor. And most preferred wine to vodka.

Oh you met all Russians?

lol

Putin doesn't = all Russians or even most Russians. It's like saying Trump = all Americans.
    Stay safe

ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    ok.
    I am now 100% convinced she is a troll.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Money is all you need.

true dat!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by ramimotemem View Post
    I am now 100% convinced she is a troll.
    No srs

untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol if you think a Russian woman will go for you if you dont speak Russian. At best you will get some trailerparker who wants the peasant money you earn
    Athletics > Aesthetics
    I guess its time to start training again.
    - No longer in a long term relationship crew because sloots gun sloot.
    - Finishing a degree at age 30 crew

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    be white or rich

Arnidas is not very well liked. (-100) Arnidas is not very well liked. (-100) Arnidas is not very well liked. (-100) Arnidas is not very well liked. (-100) Arnidas is not very well liked. (-100) Arnidas is not very well liked. (-100) Arnidas is not very well liked. (-100) Arnidas is not very well liked. (-100) Arnidas is not very well liked. (-100) Arnidas is not very well liked. (-100) Arnidas is not very well liked. (-100)
    Oh you met all Russians?

lol

This.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Lol for real

The real kicker is a lot of Americans think real estate is too expensive. In a bubble. Can't sustain these prices. Will crash. Etc. Lmao. They have no idea that its still extremely affordable when compared to other developed nations.

Doesn't work. Where I lived in Eastern Europe I was 20x to 60x wealthier than local men. When I ate in local restaurants I was often the only customer (unless it was 9 PM weekend) due to locals being too poor to eat out. Only thing I didn't attempt I admit was drive around in a luxury car but in Eastern Europe that's kinda asking for a kidnapping isn't it?

Did you spend 20-60x the amount of money living as the normal guys? Nicer house. Blowing money on luxuries. Etc.? Bro nobody gives a fukk if you are 1,000 times wealthier then the local population if you live like everyone else.

Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    The real kicker is a lot of Americans think real estate is too expensive. In a bubble. Can't sustain these prices. Will crash. Etc. Lmao. They have no idea that its still extremely affordable when compared to other developed nations.

Did you spend 20-60x the amount of money living as the normal guys? Nicer house. Blowing money on luxuries. Etc.? Bro nobody gives a fukk if you are 1,000 times wealthier then the local population if you live like everyone else.
    Even the rental market in USA is often better outside of outliers like San Francisco and New York which people claim is somehow the ordinary American life.

Some YouTuber was complaining about how it only costed him $900 a month to put his parents in some Utah resort that had a swimming pool and a golf course. Wot?!

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's a whole business devoted to this practice. Granted that girl will likely never love you and if you fall on hard times.. chances she leaves you are very high.. or that she's dating Ivan on the side.. and you don't even know cause you don't speak her language.