Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    azzspankr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) azzspankr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) azzspankr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) azzspankr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) azzspankr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) azzspankr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) azzspankr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) azzspankr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) azzspankr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) azzspankr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) azzspankr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Hypernation View Post
    I wanna see a blackness meter.

Where is it?
    Damnit, someone stole and burned it. Soab
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew

get me to 90909 reps plz BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    I'm dark skinned, but not a liberal. So I'm good
    So... ain't black?
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    I like how the white supremacist is red and the white abolitionist is green. Not-so-subtle promotion of white abolitionism.

Seems to me if we want equality both those should be red.
    They absolutely do not want equality or individual freedom. They are thoroughly anti-liberal, and even anti-merit. They believe all outcomes are stemming from a dichotomy of privilege based in whiteness or willingness to assimilate into whiteness vs. blackness, due to systemic racism.

The view is that this is a zero sum game, and having equal treatment under the law doesn't come close to dealing with the issue as the racism continues to ensure poor outcomes for non whites.

This all comes from the university space. You can see the impact of it subtly in posters like BigBallsMcgee who has internalized these teachings after his time at Harvard. I even hear it regurgitated by high school students from time to time.

The only way forward for them is to dismantle whiteness. It's a new expression of Marxism targeted at a rapidly growing minority population to undermine the traditional power structures of the nation. It's no coincidence that Biden supports this and has nearly 80% Jewish cabinet. This is a thoroughly ethnosupremacist Jewish way of looking at the world and is in line with the tactics they have used repeatedly to undermine

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    They absolutely do not want equality or individual freedom. They are thoroughly anti-liberal, and even anti-merit. They believe all outcomes are stemming from a dichotomy of privilege based in whiteness or willingness to assimilate into whiteness vs. blackness, due to systemic racism.

The view is that this is a zero sum game, and having equal treatment under the law doesn't come close to dealing with the issue as the racism continues to ensure poor outcomes for non whites.

This all comes from the university space. You can see the impact of it subtly in posters like BigBallsMcgee who has internalized these teachings after his time at Harvard. I even hear it regurgitated by high school students from time to time.

The only way forward for them is to dismantle whiteness.
    A lot of people aren't treated equally under the law in practice. That is the entire point broseph.

Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's kind of odd how what the left is trying to do, goes right along the lines of what an abusive husband does to his wife, where he convinces her that it's her fault because she deserves it when he does something wrong when he beats her. Here they are, practicing direct, racist, discrimination against whites but they have a reason, and they are trying to convince you that you deserve it.

BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BuckNakedinBama has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    A lot of people aren't treated equally under the law in practice. That is the entire point broseph.
    Name a law. I dare you. Just one.

DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Right. For example, when you adjust for violent crime committed by race, whites are substantially more likely to be shot by the police. Damn this racist system
    "I can show you how to eat or how to train, but at the end of the day it comes down to good genetics." - Narcissus July 18, 2010

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Speeding tickets for starters. Weed possession is another. A lot of black people get harsher sentences and higher punishment rates compared to whites, who are often given warnings for similar incidents. I've seen an old white guy openly talk about a certain white powder drug in a restaurant very loudly and nobody said anything. I've also seen a black guy laugh loudly at the same restaurant and get told to quiet down. Just lol. And this is in the most liberal city in America, mind you...

As a white guy, how often do cops stop you and talk to you for no reason? How often do people follow you around in the store to make sure you don't steal anything? Totally different worlds boyo. We should work to fix that.

CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's 7.

7 inches of my BWC down anyone's throat who actually endorses this hate speech. Right to the balls.

Speeding tickets for starters. Weed possession is another. A lot of black people get harsher sentences and higher punishment rates compared to whites, who are often given warnings for similar incidents. I've seen an old white guy openly talk about a certain white powder drug in a restaurant very loudly and nobody said anything. I've also seen a black guy laugh loudly at the same restaurant and get told to quiet down. Just lol.

As a white guy, how often do cops stop you and talk to you for no reason? How often do people follow you around in the store to make sure you don't steal anything. Totally different worlds boyo. We should work to fix that.
    Nice anecdotes.

What LAW is racist?

Sentencing is a different topic and comes down to a judge looking at aggravating or extenuating circumstances in each individual case, so it's not a fair comparison to make unless you have all the variables in all the cases.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Speeding tickets for starters. Weed possession is another. A lot of black people get harsher sentences and higher punishment rates compared to whites, who are often given warnings for similar incidents. I've seen an old white guy openly talk about a certain white powder drug in a restaurant very loudly and nobody said anything. I've also seen a black guy laugh loudly at the same restaurant and get told to quiet down. Just lol.
    Drugs are the #1 disparity in my opinion, with a lot of it stemming from targeted enforcement and the nature of urban environments making it easier. The whole system on this front should be dismantled and the government should look for a new way to profit instead of working with drug cartels to imprison the population.

Interactions with police do not have nearly enough explanatory power to resolve class differences in race.

Nice anecdotes.

What LAW is racist?

Sentencing is a different topic and comes down to a judge looking at aggravating or extenuating circumstances in each individual case, so it's not a fair comparison to make unless you have all the variables in all the cases.
    Nobody claimed any law was racist. The claim was that the laws are not enforced equally. I assumed you meant to ask which laws were enforced unequally.

Closest thing to racist laws we have are affirmative action laws.

Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nobody claimed any law was racist. The claim was that the laws are not enforced equally. I assumed you meant to ask which laws were enforced unequally.

Closest thing to racist laws we have are affirmative action laws.
    So cops are looking the other way when they catch white criminals or they aren't investigating or patrolling white areas. If that were true, there would be a lot more crime at least reported in white areas. Simply not happening. There are factors to this but what you are saying just isn't it.

I think it works like anything else. We all make mistakes. We all screw up. Everyone. How you handle those screw ups will determine a great deal to how badly it effects your life. Case in point would be these sovrign citizens who get pulled over for a simple speeding ticket and start telling the cops they don't have to comply because the laws don't apply to them. I am convinced that 80%+ of arrests where the LE has discretion has to do with how the person arrested conducted themselves, and it should be that way. I see someone being confronted by the police and they start being an ass and want to argue. Cops are to enforce the law, not argue. If you want to argue they are going to take you to see a judge.

Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    So cops are looking the other way when they catch white criminals or they aren't investigating or patrolling white areas. If that were true, there would be a lot more crime at least reported in white areas. Simply not happening. There are factors to this but what you are saying just isn't it.

I think it works like anything else. We all make mistakes. We all screw up. Everyone. How you handle those screw ups will determine a great deal to how badly it effects your life. Case in point would be these sovrign citizens who get pulled over for a simple speeding ticket and start telling the cops they don't have to comply because the laws don't apply to them. I am convinced that 80%+ of arrests where the LE has discretion has to do with how the person arrested conducted themselves, and it should be that way. I see someone being confronted by the police and they start being an ass and want to argue. Cops are to enforce the law, not argue. If you want to argue they are going to take you to see a judge.
    80%+ are fine. It's the rest that aren't. The majority of cops are good ppl trying to do the right thing. The problem is the institutional racism and also the small number that are bad ruining things for everyone. A lot of cops will tell u about that one openly racist douche on the force who no one really calls out. And they just let him get away with his bs. It's like that.

Thing is 1 bad cop can ruin tons of lives. There needs to be scrutiny and oversight. Even our resident racist trash cop Dave22reborn said himself he actually likes bodycams. It keeps him and everyone else safer and makes the system more fair.

MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The only way forward for them is to dismantle whiteness. It's a new expression of Marxism targeted at a rapidly growing minority population to undermine the traditional power structures of the nation. It's no coincidence that Biden supports this and has nearly 80% Jewish cabinet. This is a thoroughly ethnosupremacist Jewish way of looking at the world and is in line with the tactics they have used repeatedly to undermine
    I’m not seeing the connection here. How are Jews benefiting from promoting other races and suppressing whites. While some Jews may not consider themselves white, most people, and quite a bit of Jews view them/themselves as white. I don’t know too many people that would claim that Seth Rogen isn’t white.

Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    80%+ are fine. It's the rest that aren't. The majority of cops are good ppl trying to do the right thing. The problem is the institutional racism and also the small number that are bad ruining things for everyone. A lot of cops will tell u about that one openly racist douche on the force who no one really calls out. And they just let him get away with his bs. It's like that.

Thing is 1 bad cop can ruin tons of lives. There needs to be scrutiny and oversight. Even our resident racist trash cop Dave22reborn said himself he actually likes bodycams. It keeps him and everyone else safer and makes the system more fair.
    When a race or ethnicity is a majority in a country and sees the country as "theirs" you will have institutional racism. Japan, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, are all extremely racist institutionally. Someone of a different race than the prevailing majority will be looked on with contempt and judged more harshly. They are seen as outsiders.

stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    red
    O|||||||O

white supremacist

Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got a baby on the way and absolutely no fuking way thwy teaching this crap to my blood.

My sides been here since 1774, we have their papers. He/she will never be ashamed of their heritage. Liberal scum
    ~Pitbull Crew~

Originally Posted by Seamanbeast View Post
    When a race or ethnicity is a majority in a country and sees the country as "theirs" you will have institutional racism. Japan, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, are all extremely racist institutionally. Someone of a different race than the prevailing majority will be looked on with contempt and judged more harshly. They are seen as outsiders.
    yea

let's not do that

let's not be like saudi arabia

stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Seamanbeast View Post
    japan is "theirs". it belongs to the japanese.
    O|||||||O

white supremacist

Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    I’m not seeing the connection here. How are Jews benefiting from promoting other races and suppressing whites. While some Jews may not consider themselves white, most people, and quite a bit of Jews view them/themselves as white. I don’t know too many people that would claim that Seth Rogen isn’t white.
    "White" ethnocentrism is their biggest competitor for power and the only realistic threat they face, in recent history and presently. Undermining the American majority helps them retain and enhance a stranglehold on power, and they do not consider themselves a part of the American white majority regardless of the hue of their skin. They use institutional power as a weapon for their own gain as an ethnic community.

They are not some cartoon evil monolith, and some in their communities oppose CRT on the basis that they fear it will eventually catch up to them, given that they have far more disproportionate institutional power than any other group could dream of achieving.

But as of now, they are the biggest purveyors of anti-white propaganda and the only reason why it escapes the narrow chambers of a Whiteness Studies university classroom. When you see stories like this, just check the name, it's not always confirmation bias when you start to notice a clear pattern.
    Last edited by DizzySmalls; 02-20-2021 at 11:05 AM.

"White" ethnocentrism is their biggest competitor for power and the only realistic threat they face, in recent history and presently. Undermining the American majority helps them retain and enhance a stranglehold on power, and they do not consider themselves a part of the American white majority regardless of the hue of their skin. They use institutional power as a weapon for their own gain as an ethnic community.

They are not some cartoon evil monolith, and some in their communities oppose CRT on the basis that they fear it will eventually catch up to them, given that they have far more disproportionate institutional power than any other group could dream of achieving.

But as of now, they are the biggest purveyors of anti-white propaganda and the only reason why it escapes the narrow chambers of a Whiteness Studies university classroom. When you see stories like this, just check the name, it's not always confirmation bias when you start to notice a clear pattern.
    A lot of people like me oppose CRT because it isn't a scientific theory.

A lot of people like me oppose CRT because it isn't a scientific theory.
    It's hilariously centralized around a brief period of American history. Over-extrapolated anti-intellectual nonsense on parade. It's a targeted political weapon more than a theory. The believers love to believe that it it is so complex and revealing and worthy of years of discourse as well, to justify their useless academic investment into it and to satisfy their narcissistic need to feel like a part of "progress" while actively fighting against human progress.

Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dogkrack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    level negative 1

Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Seamanbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stfudonny View Post
    japan is "theirs". it belongs to the japanese.
    Is that because they settled there first? Because if that's the case North America belongs to Native Indians. If it is theirs through power and control, then land is fluid and only might makes right.

MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I guess if it’s looked at as WASP vs Jews. Really though it looks more like WASP vs Catholics/Jews (CINOs), as the CINOs hold the main power and are promoting it (president, Speaker).

My point really is that the promotion of CRT will eventually give rise to a racial/ethnic war, and when that occurs, people aren’t going to look at a white person and go “oh wait hold up, you identify as a Jew, you’re good in my book”, they’re just going to see a white person, and Jewish identity won’t save them. So it seems to be self-defeating for Jews to solely promote it, as it will eventually work against them. Which is why, I don’t believe that some Jews are promoting it. I highly doubt the Orthodox Jews are really pushing CRT.

I think CRT goes beyond a simple Jewish boogeyman. It’s an unholy alliance between liberal factions (Catholic, Jews, Protestants, atheists) working to undermine and deconstruct the current power structure, in order for them to take and hold power. I’m not entirely sure if they’re pushing for communism, but perhaps sometime type of 21st century feudalism.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There’s been no state-sponsored racism in America since the 1960’s.

Under the guise of righting a wrong, Leftists gain power by trying to stomp out private racism, by adopting techniques from North Korea, China, and as described in 1984.
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

Muscle2021 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle2021 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle2021 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle2021 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle2021 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle2021 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle2021 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle2021 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle2021 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle2021 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle2021 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Speeding tickets for starters. Weed possession is another. A lot of black people get harsher sentences and higher punishment rates compared to whites, who are often given warnings for similar incidents. I've seen an old white guy openly talk about a certain white powder drug in a restaurant very loudly and nobody said anything. I've also seen a black guy laugh loudly at the same restaurant and get told to quiet down. Just lol. And this is in the most liberal city in America, mind you...

As a white guy, how often do cops stop you and talk to you for no reason? How often do people follow you around in the store to make sure you don't steal anything? Totally different worlds boyo. We should work to fix that.

wow your anecdotal evidence just speaks volumes you ****ing brainlet
    ☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆