Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One thing I don't like is that player names are no longer unique.. duplicate names are now a thing, meaning your name is preceded by a battletag.

That sucks! you can't really remember anyone anymore. if there's a dude named Jizzfarmer his name should be unique..

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    One thing I don't like is that player names are no longer unique.. duplicate names are now a thing, meaning your name is preceded by a battletag.

That sucks! you can't really remember anyone anymore. if there's a dude named Jizzfarmer his name should be unique..
    Agree, definitely not a fan of that

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

TugOfCocks #6969 should probably be unique enough
    positivity brah crew
    powerlifting crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No doubt more people even now play D2, I remember it was 40k+ player peak time and the forums for trading are still packed.

Imagine after D4 settles--because of course initially it's going to be crowed--that the numbers go under D2 retention rates lol. 20 years, 2 sequels later and the guys who did it way before had it right the first go.

I think D4 will beat D3, but it really does look like they have no clue. They are trying to be stubborn and still hold onto D3 elements and the actual visuals of D4 like everyone said just feels like they put a "dimmer" on the D3 engine.

Here is why they fundamentally got worse. It starts from a new staff and devs who weren't a part of the original process and were inexperienced.

100% they are thinking. "We need to have something different and new or we will lose players. We have to evolve the series". But the mistake is they should "supplement" if something isn't broken. Keep the core gameplay mechanics there and ADD. Not "replace". Evolution doesn't mean just changing everything because you have to be fresh. And then on top of that they let pride get in the way and instead of removing mistakes they always do some "Half way" approach as if to not concede they were wrong the whole time.

I am way more hyped for D2 remastered, but it's not like I want D4 to fail but sadly I am seeing the same mistakes occurring again. Instead of admitting what didn't work they are going into the "half ass compromise" mode. They should just should have wiped the board with D3 and worked back up again from D2.
    Last edited by EoR; 02-25-2021 at 07:33 AM.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brahs, thinking about my first roll being a Necromancer even though when I used to play 20 years ago, I really never had any interest in a Necro.
    Necro vs Amazon vs Sorc is what I'm between for first char.

Fk I wish they would give us this, like now...
    It has to be done or pretty fking close to it from all we've seen.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    No doubt more people even now play D2, I remember it was 40k+ player peak time and the forums for trading are still packed.

Imagine after D4 settles--because of course initially it's going to be crowed--that the numbers go under D2 retention rates lol. 20 years, 2 sequels later and the guys who did it way before had it right the first go.

I think D4 will beat D3, but it really does look like they have no clue. They are trying to be stubborn and still hold onto D3 elements and the actual visuals of D4 like everyone said just feels like they put a "dimmer" on the D3 engine.

Here is why they fundamentally got worse. It starts from a new staff and devs who weren't a part of the original process and were inexperienced.

100% they are thinking. "We need to have something different and new or we will lose players. We have to evolve the series". But the mistake is they should "supplement" if something isn't broken. Keep the core gameplay mechanics there and ADD. Not "replace". Evolution doesn't mean just changing everything because you have to be fresh. And then on top of that they let pride get in the way and instead of removing mistakes they always do some "Half way" approach as if to not concede they were wrong the whole time.

I am way more hyped for D2 remastered, but it's not like I want D4 to fail but sadly I am seeing the same mistakes occurring again. Instead of admitting what didn't work they are going into the "half ass compromise" mode. They should just should have wiped the board with D3 and worked back up again from D2.
    I think alot of games, especially newer games basically "coddles" people with convenience. Things feel less like an adventure, less meaningful and impactful and the games are bogged down by so many complexities which takes away from the core gameplay. I think evolution in that sense isn't necessarily a good thing especially when there are trade offs in other places. Also a lot of gimmicky ass mechanics.

Keep skills/builds simple while introducing certain trade-offs, focus more on content and gameplay as well as the item/loot system. Part of what turned Diablo 3 off for me was the looting system. It just felt very meaningless to me where it would be like "oh I found a rare, pshhh w/e, just gonna salvage that for material" where I think the appeal is in finding an item and being like "oh this is pretty unique and cool and has an interesting effect, I just found it while killing this monster, I might use this". Instead you basically go to NPCs and spend your time crafting gear rather than just playing the core game itself for the content.

At the same time though, for those that played Diablo II back then, it was very brutal farming for high runes, I think the novelty of the new graphics will wear out once reality sinks in on what the end game is about
    positivity brah crew
    powerlifting crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew

monster0ultra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) monster0ultra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) monster0ultra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) monster0ultra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) monster0ultra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) monster0ultra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) monster0ultra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) monster0ultra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) monster0ultra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) monster0ultra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) monster0ultra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I expect this to be awesome and for that reason, I'm not going to play. I'm 30 and can't afford to piss away 3-6 months of my life focused on a game when I need to make money.

There's a lot of dumb chit that needs to be fixed from the original game. The first one that comes to mind is that they need to make paladin auras available on left click. Mind boggling stupid that you can't attack move while using an aura with the paladin in the original game.

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    I expect this to be awesome and for that reason, I'm not going to play. I'm 30 and can't afford to piss away 3-6 months of my life focused on a game when I need to make money.

There's a lot of dumb chit that needs to be fixed from the original game. The first one that comes to mind is that they need to make paladin auras available on left click. Mind boggling stupid that you can't attack move while using an aura with the paladin in the original game.
    These mindsets are so stupid

Why would you have to give up 3-6 months?

Just play an hour a day or less if you have to
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just thinking about all of the crazy random builds I used to play in addition to that list I posted a few goes back. I had a holy shock bow paladin that used this unique bow that gave you guided arrow. That was a lulzy pvp build.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's going to be pretty fukin awesome seeing the environment visuals. Things that come to mind:

Act 3 - the temple areas
    Act 4 - the area with Diablo, all the lava, etc
    Act 5 - the snowy environments outdoors, and the arreat summit in particular

I remember when defeating the ancients I was looking over the edge of the summit and was in awe at how cool it looked. Even to this day with the insane graphics we have, that art just amazes me

Edit: I forgot about the pandemonium fortress
    Last edited by TugOfPeace; 02-26-2021 at 12:55 PM.

It's going to be pretty fukin awesome seeing the environment visuals. Things that come to mind:

Act 3 - the temple areas

I remember when defeating the ancients I was looking over the edge of the summit and was in awe at how cool it looked. Even to this day with the insane graphics we have, that art just amazes me
    I'd like to see what Arcane Sanctuary in A2 looks like
    positivity brah crew
    powerlifting crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    I'd like to see what Arcane Sanctuary in A2 looks like
    can't wait to hear that Lut Gholein music again, that was my favorite music of d2

goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goonsondeck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Act 3 - the temple areas

Lol I did this too

Might start Path of Diablo soon, never played it but looks interesting. Gotta cope somehow before D2R comes out

Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    Might start Path of Diablo soon, never played it but looks interesting. Gotta cope somehow before D2R comes out
    Highly recommend. Really enjoyed the trading system.
    Have they announced when D2R is cumming out?
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    Highly recommend. Really enjoyed the trading system.
    Have they announced when D2R is cumming out?
    As of right now it is coming out On or before Dec 21 2021 i believe.

Have you played Project Diablo 2? I just saw that's another mod, so trying to figure out which one I want to play. Leaning towards PD2 though.

Apostel of Black Jesus Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Act 3 - the temple areas

I wonder what they're going to do with the maggot lair...
    - forced to wear princess dress for halloween by mom in '97
    - voted Little Miss Halloween in '97 and '98
    - loves cheetos crew
    - orange fingers crew
    - orange angus crew

Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    D4 looks like it could have some interesting builds/skill system

but I'm like meh when it comes to graphics. just looks like a darker version of D3
    The problem D4 is going to have is that POE exists. It has had a decade of systems and depth built into it. People will expect the same even though 80% of that depth is garbage.

PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Don't fall for it

Didn't we learn a lesson from the cashgrab WARCRAFT 3 Reforged?

They released a "updated" version and charged $40 then said "lol jk about half the upgrades, btw no ladder" now it's unplayable with the new graphics on. Everyone playing now is on the original graphics
    Bringing the latest non-partisan news, analysis, and opinions to the Misc.

"Facts don't care about Trumpers feelings"

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think alot of games, especially newer games basically "coddles" people with convenience. Things feel less like an adventure, less meaningful and impactful and the games are bogged down by so many complexities which takes away from the core gameplay. I think evolution in that sense isn't necessarily a good thing especially when there are trade offs in other places. Also a lot of gimmicky ass mechanics.

Keep skills/builds simple while introducing certain trade-offs, focus more on content and gameplay as well as the item/loot system. Part of what turned Diablo 3 off for me was the looting system. It just felt very meaningless to me where it would be like "oh I found a rare, pshhh w/e, just gonna salvage that for material" where I think the appeal is in finding an item and being like "oh this is pretty unique and cool and has an interesting effect, I just found it while killing this monster, I might use this". Instead you basically go to NPCs and spend your time crafting gear rather than just playing the core game itself for the content.

At the same time though, for those that played Diablo II back then, it was very brutal farming for high runes, I think the novelty of the new graphics will wear out once reality sinks in on what the end game is about
    Will feel good to be excited for drops. While I love PoE, they have stacked so many league mechanics that it's just explosions of gear and currency. Even exalt drops aren't exciting anymore. You can nearly jump into red maps straight away now, and you become wealthy so quickly it just feels a bit meaningless - I still like PoE though but I preferred it when it was a bit more trimmed.

D2 has area specific item farming too which makes environment feel pretty uniue. Like that cave which drops certain osoc weapons, farming for charms in cow level, farming chaos sanct for Griffons. And yeah HRs are brutal to get but when you get one it's like a mirror from poe dropped.

If everything is the same, you'll get people doing speed runs to farm hell forge for runes etc. There are so many unique things like that to do rather than have a system where you all enter the same area and "Anything" can drop from there.

But yeah, some people won't like that. D3 on T16 suffers what POE is doing now, just rainbows of gear and it starts to get diluted.

I am still amped and hopefully they don't disappoint and it's not released in the later months of the year.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PITA21 View Post
    Don't fall for it

Didn't we learn a lesson from the cashgrab WARCRAFT 3 Reforged?

They released a "updated" version and charged $40 then said "lol jk about half the upgrades, btw no ladder" now it's unplayable with the new graphics on. Everyone playing now is on the original graphics
    shut up you silly twat and do some research it's not being made by blizzard. they've given the code to a studio that just does remasters. it looks sick
    Stay awhile and listen

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiamiLife305 View Post
    These mindsets are so stupid

Why would you have to give up 3-6 months?

Just play an hour a day or less if you have to
    What fantasy world do you live in?
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    What fantasy world do you live in?
    In Azeroth
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

As of right now it is coming out On or before Dec 21 2021 i believe.

Have you played Project Diablo 2? I just saw that's another mod, so trying to figure out which one I want to play. Leaning towards PD2 though.
    I'd probably play PD2, it's basically the newer kid on the block so I feel like more people are playing that (could be wrong)
    positivity brah crew
    powerlifting crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew

Originally Posted by hxa View Post
    just lol@all the consoomers itt. It's a Blizz remake lol and D2 was worse than you remember it. (the best back then though)

I bet it won't have 5% of the content PoE has. Probably 5% of the fun too.
    I'm sure people said the same thing about WoW classic, look how that turned out?

Truth is, games back then were better. Just look at all the games being released these days, so many remasters because publishers are realizing that those are what actually had great gameplay.

D2 will destroy everything else IMO.

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wonder if they decided to do this after seeing how well classic did?

D2 will destroy everything else IMO.
    brah you have no idea, i cant wait for this to come out. i just hope they stay true and dont change chit.

I'd probably play PD2, it's basically the newer kid on the block so I feel like more people are playing that (could be wrong)

ive been playing PD2 the last few days, made a golem necro. i also am using a loot filter and absolutely love it, gonna be hard going back to normal loot after this. PD2 is great havent gotten to maps yet though

playing single player PD2 with Plugy right now but season 2 starts march 13th i believe so going to go on bnet when it starts... any brahs wanna play lemme know
    Last edited by nn586; 03-03-2021 at 01:11 PM.

BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brah you have no idea, i cant wait for this to come out. i just hope they stay true and dont change chit.
    dude i'm taking a few days off work srs
    Stay awhile and listen

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wish they'd just give us a fking release date already...

PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000) PITA21 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by BenjiDaldes View Post
    shut up you silly twat and do some research it's not being made by blizzard. they've given the code to a studio that just does remasters. it looks sick
    Yeah I'm sure it's totally independent without any input from BLIZZARD, that's why it's plastered all over blizzard.com

You've been warned phaggot. Idiots preodering in tens of millions like you just encourage the piss poor effort and cash grabs to continue. Reminds me of people who buy madden every year
    Bringing the latest non-partisan news, analysis, and opinions to the Misc.

"Facts don't care about Trumpers feelings"