Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't give a fuk if people think it will suck, I'm going to play it.

illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Soonerjohn View Post
    I don't give a fuk if people think it will suck, I'm going to play it.
    Nobody thinks that, unless they haven't watched the deep dive. The response to this game has been overwhelmingly positive. This is gonna hit big tbh, in the same way as wow classic.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's both refreshing and also kind of nuts to see the level of self-awareness Acti-Blizzard has with this remaster to know that their internal team wouldn't be up to the task after the Warcraft 3 fiasco, so they actually had a studio known for making good remasters like Vicarious Visions do it instead.

Imagine if more companies had this level of introspection...
    *Also, hey Bandai-Namco! Maybe get Bluepoint to do a proper Dark Souls remaster, you cheap pricks...
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Why should a guy like me who's never played Diablo be interested in this srs?

Is Diablo basically a Borderlands CRPG? seems like people just like this game because they grind for end game loot?
    I missed Diablo I and II back when I was younger, so I'd like to know what makes Diablo II stand out amongst the genre when it comes to the gameplay side.

While I'm familiar with these kinds of CRPGs, a lot of the recent ones that I know of seem kind of spammy between both the number of enemies for the sake of numbers while the player creates magic raves to fight them off.

Looking up some random gif examples, this first one looks pretty damn cool with it's melee that isn't covered up by a light show:

...And this appears to be Diablo 4 gameplay, which at least looks great:

...But then there is whatever this is looks plain retarded:

But even with the first example, does it feel good, though? Or is it more about clicky dopamine rushes than feeling like an isometric God of War?

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    There was a time where I couldn’t imagine playing Diablo on anything but PC. Got D3 on pc first but eventually picked it up on PS4 and playing it with a controller is actually really nice. Especially depending on what builds you use. I remember not really liking Whirlwind barbarians with a mouse but holy chit it feels great with an analog stick to control where you are spinning.
    Well that's good to hear.

I really can't get into using a mouse and keyboard for anything outside of a full out RTS, and the PC version even supports gamepads.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    HNNGH okay nice brah will get it on PS4 if it's any good. I think I did play Diablo 1 on Playstation waaay back in the day. I could be wrong but I remember that game being much simpler.
    looking forward to having coalbrahs ear in my inventory , pepper thy angus.

answers a lot of questions. No personal loot.

illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    When people say personal loot are they referring to bind on pickup items or items that get automatically assigned to you as they drop but can still be traded? Im against both, prefer free for all with no trading restrictions
    It'll be FFA with no trade restrictions.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When people say personal loot are they referring to bind on pickup items or items that get automatically assigned to you as they drop but can still be traded? Im against both, prefer free for all with no trading restrictions
    F4A loot from D3 was loot only you could see. I don’t remember for sure off the top of my head but I think D3 had a lot of loot that bound to you and was untradeable. To be honest, I don’t remember ever trading loot in D3 outside of the auction house while it existed.

D2 is going to shock some people with how the loot was. Already seeing a lot of delusional people who got into the franchise with D3 who still think they might change it to personal loot as a QoL change. They are in for a rude awakening.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm so happy things will be the way they used to be. Griefing, scamming, glitches, naked killing, trading, that was part of the appeal of the game.

Almost seems too good to be true tbh. Got a bad feeling some low T soyboy cucks will complain enough and make the developers cave in and give them what they want. That crap is why a game like WoW is somewhat stale, nothing exciting happens.
    i kinda have that feeling too. I hope im wrong , im trying to unlock my d2jsp account , feels.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dj006xx View Post

Originally Posted by illah View Post
    It'll be FFA with no trade restrictions.
    Exactly like D2 and it's a "remaster" not remake so changing the loot system would = automatic no buy for me. Yes people will whine like morons how someone clicked loot first but that's the whole point of universal drop loot. It also makes getting an item even more exciting.

I mean, a game that starts with personal loot with OPTIONS to toggle it off for yourself like IN POE is better for modern gaming but for D2 the old system is too iconic. 8 people all waiting for that frenzy of clicks, great stuff.

POE really doesn't even have group play. One 4 players is too small and secondly the gameplay being so fast really doesn't suit a public group. The only thing that works is an aurabot friend or someone doing carry services. *I love POE btw but I don't like the direction it's been going with fountains of loot with too many compressed league mechanics.

D2 you have plenty of time to load into a game, wait around for a TP, go in, wait, chat, look out for flaggers etc. The pacing was spot on and 8 players makes it feel way better.

These will be some of the predictable complaints from people who don't know what remastered means.

1. Enigma is overpowered it needs nerfing. Teleporting meta needs to go.
    2. Make it personal loot, it's retarded I can't get any loot without everyone rushing in spamming click
    3. Any chance for an instanced never-ending dungeon?
    4. Need option to turn off PVP. PKers are ruining this game.
    5. When you die you should have your gold/gear go into your stash
    6. Please balance skill X, Skill Y I know it's resmastered but why can't we have more balancing?
    Last edited by EoR; 02-22-2021 at 02:06 AM.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    Exactly like D2 and it's a "remaster" not remake so changing the loot system would = automatic no buy for me. Yes people will whine like morons how someone clicked loot first but that's the whole point of universal drop loot. It also makes getting an item even more exciting.

I mean, a game that starts with personal loot with OPTIONS to toggle it off for yourself like IN POE is better for modern gaming but for D2 the old system is too iconic. 8 people all waiting for that frenzy of clicks, great stuff.

POE really doesn't even have group play. One 4 players is too small and secondly the gameplay being so fast really doesn't suit a public group. The only thing that works is an aurabot friend or someone doing carry services. *I love POE btw but I don't like the direction it's been going with fountains of loot with too many compressed league mechanics.

D2 you have plenty of time to load into a game, wait around for a TP, go in, wait, chat, look out for flaggers etc. The pacing was spot on and 8 players makes it feel way better.

These will be some of the predictable complaints from people who don't know what remastered means.

2. Make it personal loot, it's retarded I can't get any loot without everyone rushing in spamming click
    6. Please balance skill X, Skill Y I know it's resmastered but why can't we have more balancing?
    There will be some balance changes as mentioned with the remastered. Remastered doesn't mean they can make slight tweaks and balances to the game. No matter what you think there are slight tweaks you can make that can make the game better without phucking up the core of the game.

Really don't mind if they do some balance changes to certain items and skills. they did that with project diablo II and path of diablo and people for the most part welcomed and were satisfied with those changes. we aren't talking about your run of the mill *******s that wants everything either.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    There will be some balance changes as mentioned with the remastered.
    Where did you see or read this? I haven't seen mention of "balance" changes anywhere so far.

swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blizzard flopped on the SC Remastered so while this does look good I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket and waiting until after release to pick this up. SC Remastered engine had to be completely built back up and the source code was using an outdated language. There were so many bugs/glitches that made it worse than the original and it took a few years for them to sort them out.

D2 Remastered will most likely go through the same fate as the dev teams assigned to these remasters are very very very small compared to their blockbuster mainstream games (OW, HoS, etc.)
    "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience."

- Julius Caesar

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by EoR View Post

I have no idea what the fuk I just listened to/read. Srs.

I think I need to play the game first lul
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    There will be some balance changes as mentioned with the remastered. Remastered doesn't mean they can make slight tweaks and balances to the game. No matter what you think there are slight tweaks you can make that can make the game better without phucking up the core of the game.

Really don't mind if they do some balance changes to certain items and skills. they did that with project diablo II and path of diablo and people for the most part welcomed and were satisfied with those changes. we aren't talking about your run of the mill *******s that wants everything either.
    There won't be any balance changes. At least not right out of the gate.

Originally Posted by swolefnatic View Post
    D2 Remastered will most likely go through the same fate as the dev teams assigned to these remasters are very very very small compared to their blockbuster mainstream games (OW, HoS, etc.)
    D2R isn't made by Blizzard.

Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Legit almost failed out of school because of D2 so I am completely looking forward to this one wrecking my marriage and career.

This looks unbelievably good and wild to know that the OG game is still running under the hood but it's the same thing that EA did with C&C remastered. The 4k remaster looked incredible but you could still hit spacebar and toggle the poverty graphics mode.

Will be interesting to see how it works with game pad. D3 on Xbone is actually a lot of fun couch coop and a more casual experience vs trying to play POE with a controller with my brothers on Xbox. I eventually gave up and went back to PC version (of both games).
    Sig line can't be a novel

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't wait to play this on my 35" 3440X1440 monitor. I mean...last time I played D2 was on like a 15" monitor that probably wasn't even 720P lol.

Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    I can't wait to play this on my 35" 3440X1440 monitor. I mean...last time I played D2 was on like a 15" monitor that probably wasn't even 720P lol.
    need recommendations for a curved monitor , g9 odyssey any good? I have 3 predators atm but just want one biriful one for d2 remastered.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you *******s are getting it on pc?
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

pc master race boyo , always have been

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Would buy for $20 to do a playthrough with friends. Not paying $40+ for a game I already have a thousand hours into. Not to mention I really don't feel like competing with you ****s on loot runs lol.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There wont be any balance changes
    ah my mistake, coulda sworn it said something that somehwere

disregard my post lol
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    already preordered, shut up and take my money

gonna make a MF sorc first of course to gear all my other chars

Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
    Would buy for $20 to do a playthrough with friends. Not paying $40+ for a game I already have a thousand hours into. Not to mention I really don't feel like competing with you ****s on loot runs lol.
    $40 is a very small price to pay for this level of nostalgia IMO.

need recommendations for a curved monitor , g9 odyssey any good? I have 3 predators atm but just want one biriful one for d2 remastered.
    G9 is a very good monitor. Would own one, but yeah...kinda more than I care to spend on a monitor. lol

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah thats what I paid, fuk getting whatever else they offered.

I swear to fuking god they better keep hostiling and PVP the same as D2 ... that chit was legendary . cant wait for duel games out in the blood moor

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If I want nostalgia I can play it right now, for free.

I'm not giving them more money than is deserved for minimal work.

All the other HD remasters are in the $10-20 range, and to me that is acceptable.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
    If I want nostalgia I can play it right now, for free.

I'm not giving them more money than is deserved for minimal work.

All the other HD remasters are in the $10-20 range, and to me that is acceptable.
    I don't think this particular remaster was as simple as many may think. But hey, it's worth whatever you think it is or isn't worth.
    And there are legitimate reasons why no one is paying it now. Format/compatibility issues being the biggest one. And let's be real, the quality from 20 years ago are flat out poverty and I won't put myself through playing it with those graphics no matter how incredible I believe the game is. Trying to play with that resolution on modern size monitors would take an already blurry mess and make it far worse.

the necro looks like Ric Flair

checking

Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    undecided so far if i want to try it or not. i really hated the fact that you could spend a lot of time on it, and still not level to the max. that's one thing i liked about d3, where you could level up in less than an hour or so, and then go and focus on loot hunting. would be nice if they introduced faster leveling and individual loot in this version. skill and stat respec would also be a welcome quality of life feature.
    GTFO here with that BS, they shouldnt change chit

the subtle advanced stats and shared stash is good enough, they shouldnt change anything about the game at all other than that

fckn lol i doubt you even played much of d2 to say it takes long to level, literally takes less than a day to get to level 80
    Last edited by nn586; 02-22-2021 at 02:35 PM.

PC + Nintendo Switch master race. No downtime on those MF runs boyo. I'll be continuing my pindle runs on the toilet and transit.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    GTFO here with that BS, they shouldnt change chit

the subtle advanced stats and shared loot is good enough, they shouldnt change anything about the game at all other than that

fckn lol i doubt you even played much of d2 to say it takes long to level, literally takes less than a day to get to level 80
    Bout to go find that post and neg that ******* you quoted
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA