AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So question about female fitness biology

So I know this is probably a monumentally stupid question, but I have to plead ignorance. I have always been under the general impression that women and men have vast biological, metabolic, hormonal, and nutritional differences. So I always approached my research into nutrition and fitness from a male perspective.

So in regards to calculating macros, bulking or cutting, lifting regimens, how different is it for women? Do they track macros differently? Same minimums (ie; 1g protein per lb of lean body weight)? Do they bulk and cut in the same way? Theoretically, can a woman emulate the routine and nutritional regimen of a guy, provided she is in the same general weight, composition and fitness category?

Sorry, something I always wondered about.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamFrostburg View Post
    So I know this is probably a monumentally stupid question, but I have to plead ignorance. I have always been under the general impression that women and men have vast biological, metabolic, hormonal, and nutritional differences. So I always approached my research into nutrition and fitness from a male perspective.

So in regards to calculating macros, bulking or cutting, lifting regimens, how different is it for women? Do they track macros differently? Same minimums (ie; 1g protein per lb of lean body weight)? Do they bulk and cut in the same way? Theoretically, can a woman emulate the routine and nutritional regimen of a guy, provided she is in the same general weight, composition and fitness category?

Sorry, something I always wondered about.
    women just need a tad more minimum fat grams and calcium sups are a good idea for osteoporosis. Other wise its very similar. During puberty though, boys have a higher metabolism I think due to higher levels of the hormone igf-1
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew